Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,392 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution (5830 Views)

This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means / APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran / Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by Born2Breed(f): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2020
grin
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2020
AlexBells:

Even if it MTN card, once he or she can prove he started it

I will give 10k to the person. He must prove it

3 Likes

Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by Born2Breed(f): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2020
tesppidd:
The fact is that black people and Nigerians specifically like to embrace dumb and meaningless things as long as it affects people whom the perceive to be the cause of their hunger and sufferings.

This Edo nor be Lagos slogan is as dumb as it gets.

How can Lagos even be comparable to Edo when PDP has always been the ruling party in Edo bar the 8 years of Adams?
Edo is actually a PDP state.

There are 2 categories of politicians;

1. Those who are godfathers today.
2. Those who shall attempt to be godfathers tomorrow.

There has never been a politician in the history of Nigeria who left office without attempting to plant a successor or stooge.
Never!
Even Jonathan planted Seriake Dickson.

Politicians always try; some fail while others succeed.

The anger and outcry about Tinubu is that he always succeeds.

One thing is as certain as the sunrise;

Both Obaseki and Wike will attempt to do an "Oshiomole" in 4 and 3 years' time respectively.

Whether they fail or succeed remains to be seen.

You are ignorant of Edo politics.

3 Likes

Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by sinkhole: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2020
I got this after searching. It could still be older sha sad
It's like @talk2anderson23 started this thing o, because all my search results even on google postdate his post shocked

Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by popez: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2020
I started it.
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by weyreypey: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2020
helinues:

Those who tried it are now on political Oblivion...

Don't make an attempt or you might regret it
Do I look like a coward like you?

2 Likes

Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by Johnnyessence(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2020
mascot87:
Edo governor ride to victory on the slogan "Say no to godfatherism, end godfatherism" I hope he will not try to be a godfather by anointing his preferred candidate when his tenor is over. If he does then he is an hypocrite. God spare my life and I pray to be alive. If Obaseki anoint a candidate to succeed him come 2024 then I'll be waiting to hear what people supporting him now including Edo state indigenes would have to say.
Till then, congrats to Edo Governor
obaseki won't do that, he has learnt his lessons already.
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by AlexBells(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2020
sinkhole:
I got this after searching. It could still be older sha sad
Think we are arriving at something,
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by Ajibel(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2020
weyreypey:

To liberate the zombies

Why do you guys dodge the pertinent question, what do you bring to the table besides the usual let's end godfatherism in Lagos
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by frankyychiji(f): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2020
AlexBells:

That's your opinion, still looking for the person who coined the term,
Try using it in hashtag, nay be it will lead you somewhere. Happy searching.
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by sinkhole: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2020
AlexBells:

Think we are arriving at something,
I don do all the searches I fit do both on nairaland and on google, everything I see postdate @talk2anderson23 post. Perhaps he himself got the idea from somewhere else, as his post seems to be a copied article from somewhere else.
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by AlexBells(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2020
sinkhole:
I don do all the searches I fit do both on nairaland and on google, everything I see postdate @talk2anderson23 post. Perhaps he himself got the idea from somewhere else, as his post seems to be a copied article from somewhere else.
There is truth in your assertion, if he really was the one that coined, he won't have the time to make a design for it, but we are still searching.
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by mightyhazel: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2020
mascot87:

Did you deliberately ignore this part of my comment or you are also one of the people that read a line of people's comment and then comment

.........Till then, congrats to Edo Governor
When u mix dirty water with clean water what do u get? In one breath of congratulation', you are accusing somebody of a sin he hasn't committed. do u blame somebody for a sin he is yet to commit? That's bad sportsmanship
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by weyreypey: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:

Why do you guys dodge the pertinent question, what do you bring to the table besides the usual let's end godfatherism in Lagos
We bring Durban to Lagos
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by Ajibel(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2020
weyreypey:

We bring Durban to Lagos

LOL grin

Who are the WE, is it pdp
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by popez: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Here's proof that I started it

1 Like

Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by danielistics(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2020
AlexBells:
Nairaland search is not exactly that way
Nairaland needs to improve its search engine.
seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by BERNIMOORE: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2020
I Bernnimore started the revolution

Will post my first post that generated attacks.you can check my profile from june
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by AlexBells(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2020
popez:
Interesting, we are getting closer, thank you, will still get back to you if at the end you are the one
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by BERNIMOORE: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2020
I started it on june 18 in this link below With the Topic I created APC may end up not having candidate for Edo election
The Topic A
https://www.nairaland.com/5934800/apc-may-end-up-not

1 Like

Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by BERNIMOORE: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2020
popez:
The movement started in june your post was in july...
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by deboysben(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2020
helinues:
Just one winning out of how many lose, Pdp no go let us hear words.

Anyways Ondo can never be Edo state... Take that to bank for cash out
you have started again
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by AlexBells(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
I started it on june 18 in this link below With the Topic I created APC may end up not having candidate for Edo election
The Topic A
One of your post clearly shows you are among the early adoptee of the slogan, so we are getting really closer

1 Like

Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by AlexBells(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
The Topic A
That's another evidence, nothing earlier than this so far, we are not in a hurry but I believe if nothing earlier than this comes up before Sunday then you get your reward

1 Like

Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by Depressed101: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2020
AlexBells:
I heard that the first use of the Slogan "Edo no be Lagos" started here on nairaland, anyone with proof that he or she was the one that started the slogan should indicate...

You have started a Revolution, it is no doubt that Nigerian corruption and bad governance started in Lagos when Lagos was the federal capital as such it is no surprise that the real scenario where Nigerians realise they can take back their country was also inspired by Lagos...

Prove that you are the one who coined that term and prosperity may remember you.
lemme see if I can find him via search
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by Gang90: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2020
This guy fit dey serious oo, Hundred Naira no be small money for this Buhari Time oo, leme too go do my search
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by helinues: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2020
deboysben:
you have started again

Visible to the blind
Audible to the deaf
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by deboysben(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2020
helinues:

Visible to the blind
Audible to the deaf
if them beat you now you will start shouting i don't support any party.
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by helinues: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2020
deboysben:
if them beat you now you will start shouting i don't support any party.

Check both past and present support/prediction and sense of judgement on issues.

We no be crowd for politics oo, na game we sabi
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by Sammy07: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2020
OP. should Have made his search privately
Some people will go and modify comments
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by mascot87(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2020
mightyhazel:
When u mix dirty water with clean water what do u get? In one breath of congratulation', you are accusing somebody of a sin he hasn't committed. do u blame somebody for a sin he is yet to commit? That's bad sportsmanship

K
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by popez: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Here's another proof that I started it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isiguzo Praises Seriake Dickson On Managing His Relationship With Governor Diri / Ayodele Fayose's Inauguration Ceremony Pictures / 20 Thousand Lagosians Escape Lagos Traffic Daily In These Air Conditioned Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.