Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Pls Advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advise Needed (835 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Needed by Moyinoluwa35(f): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2020
hello nairalander a friend of mine needs advise,
a friend of mine still schooling a final year student, and he recently got a job in AEDC as a contract staff, with salary of N50,000, but his mum said he should complete his School and when it is time to serve she will link him to serve and work at FIRS, but my friend say he feel like going for the work and find away to settle his lecturer in school and when is time to write exam or test he will take permission to write the exam, but his mother say its gonna be stressful and its not sure if the organization will let him go for the exam.. currently my friend family is not well to do financially, and both parents are retired..
should my friend go for the work? or continue schooling?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise Needed by Wisebird22(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2020
A bird at hand is worth more than thousands in the bush, let him do the job oh,look for.a.close person who is in his dept.that will be helping him do d regards running around in school if it's time for test or exams he goes and write, them dey use money find money..
Re: Pls Advise Needed by Kriss216: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2020
The family is not well to do but the mom promised to get him a job in FIRS.

FIRS na their family business

6 Likes

Re: Pls Advise Needed by Moyinoluwa35(f): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:
The family is not well to do but the mom promised to get him a job in FIRS.

FIRS na their family business
she has a brother there
Re: Pls Advise Needed by pretydiva(f): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2020
If he can manage both, then it's fine

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise Needed by immortalityk: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Moyinoluwa35:
she has a brother there
pls ma I saw your post and I thought maybe you could help me I don't want to disturb you but na condition make crayfish bend if you can help me with anything financially I will be really happy this is my post on nairaland to show I'm not a scammer
https://www.nairaland.com/6745156/story-life-24-years-oldsad
if I can see any help I would totally appreciate it ma

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Female Penis / Her Chat With Him Leaked Out Check Out Her Respond / Female Miseducations : Men Will Use You If You Let Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.