Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,134 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

Znbznzn - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Znbznzn (323 Views)

No Dulling My People. / Free Strategy Bot For My People Not 100% / Am Willing To Help My People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Znbznzn by Perfectman91: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Ksvfjrj
Re: Znbznzn by Mide3367: 12:04am On Sep 23, 2020
I pray you get the job. But once u start working, kindly mind ur own business. Build ur own side hustle from the job
Re: Znbznzn by braine(m): 2:44am On Sep 23, 2020
When people say "I need a job", I get confused.

Brick laying is a job. Bus conducting is a job. Bank caschier is a job. What kind of job are you looking for?

If you will beg for a job online, you need to be specific so that your helpers can quickly find you and not just jump and pass you.

Make it easier for someone who may help to make a move at first glance.

1 Like

Re: Znbznzn by Perfectman91: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
braine:
When people say "I named a job", I get confused.

Brick laying is a job. Bus conducting is a job. Bank caschier is a job. What kind of job are you looking for?

If you will beg for a job online, you need to be specific so that your helpers can quickly find you and not just jump and pass you.

Make it easier for someone who may help to make a move at first glance.

Thanks for the correction, very true

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Online Freedom Revealed / How I Earned #10000 Daily For Free / Atlas Mara Mulls Options On Union Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.