Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole (55447 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by aminulive: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

G
overnor of Edo state, Godwin Obaseki has said that he will show no mercy to the Former national chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole if he continues to be disruptive.

Obaseki made this comment on Tuesday morning during a live interview with Arise News. When asked about an alleged plot to chase Oshiomhole out of Edo state, Obaseki said;

"I don't have any plans to. if he continues to behave the way he's always done, if he continues to be disruptive, if he continues to fund his lions and Tigers in Edo state and tries to create problems for us here then we will not have any mercy."

The Governor emerged victorious after a keenly contested election last Saturday defeating his rival, Osagie Ize-Iyamu who had Oshiomhole's support.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-will-show-no-mercy-to-oshiomhole-obaseki/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_ovO6Z3bE8

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Nbotee(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2020
At all oooo!!!! Show No Mercy!!!! Make him beg for it and wen he does, show none becos he doesnt deserve it.. In fact declare Kabaka wanted as well.. Atleast d likes of Captain Hosa have accepted defeated and congratulated U

208 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Franzinni: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2020
Music to my ears

24 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Franklyspeakin: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Lolss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by nototribalist: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2020
This people wan kill OshoOmoAle

E don do Na, make dem allow am go meet him wife for London

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by ERockson: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2020
Kuku kill the modafoker

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by ismail4sure: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2020
Buhari sacrifice Edo to disgrace OShoPikin

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by DennisEche(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2020
OBOY THEM WAN KILL OSHOPIKIN KPATAPKATA.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by yusufu16: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2020
if na me be Osho, i go run leave this country. chai

but wait where is his wife sef Iara

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Slawormir: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki my real niggarrr
They don't know

Oshiomhole Kabaka ize Iya mumu and captain hosa don't know what they have put their hand into....they don't know

We go first seize that land along Benin - Abuja road way he build he mansion put because As at yesterday Edo state ministry of land and survey dey talk say the land measuring 1000ft by 2000ft along the Benin Abuja road where Adam oshiomhole build he mansion belongs to the government

The land was supposed to be used for government secondary school for boys proposed by former governor Ambrose Ali....

Then after that we go chase kabaka

215 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2020
He shouldn't.

One of the 48 Laws of Power states that you should "Crush Your Enemy Completely".

Obaseki should crush Oshiomole beyond recovery!

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by DelTel(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Crush Oshiomhole so you can go back to APC grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by HundHunter(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Obaseki should forget about Oshopikin, he is now a toothless and clawless pet lion and let the gods punish him for 600 years for trying to disrupt the peace in Edo state.

42 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by donbachi(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2020
Just feeling for adams.obaseki don remove the "ms" wey dey him name..leave ada for am.chai!..from today,adams should be addressed as "Ada". or ada edo.

27 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Goddey18(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2020
Oshiopikin own don finish chai grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Charmingrascal(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2020
An eye for an eye

No mercy on a battle field..

20 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Yebosola(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2020
Take is easy Obaseki, afi fila perin, ojo kan lomo, don't listen to some idiots around u oh, uhmm, u are now another godfather in making, your next four years will determine who u are, Ojure, Iran re oh

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Edyice: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2020
Good grin

But AMBODE can't do the same to thief-nubu bullion VAN Thief

Yorubas afonja are just too coward for my liking angry

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by xcellentgraphic: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2020
Like say he's God....funny man.

Check my signature jare

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Ratedgang: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Edyice:
Good grin

But AMBODE can't do the same to thief-nubu bullion VAN Thief

Yorubas afonja are just too coward for my liking angry

u dey find trouble oh. grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Wollykayb: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2020
We knw you ar nothing but ordinary thug
But you can do nothing
Go and ask ihedioma nd how God fight for Okorocha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by slivertongue: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2020
oshiomhole done buy market

10 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Edyice: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2020
Me writing letter to AMBODE for been coward...

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Slawormir: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Weed..... commenting twice without knowing
Have to reduce my weed. Intake

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Mindlog: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2020
The enmity between politicians is superficial, in years ahead you will see them laughing at each others' children weddings! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by ForeThinker: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2020
undecided
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Neddstark: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2020
Sorry where is Lara Oshiomole?
Osho baba was flaunting this woman here and there but suddenly we havent seen or heard of her. Not even a story of her pregnancy or something.
I know it is not my business but he is a public figure. He put Lara on our faces then. We need to know if she's well. Its been a long time we saw Adams actually smile.

17 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Nelly4you: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2020
just audio talk
he can't do anything
Dm for your logo and flyer design

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Mindclinic: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2020
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi / Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.