Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole (55451 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
okuta007:

do you have comprehension problem?

he said he is not after Oshomole BUT if he continue to be disruptive- then he will show no mercy - what else do you want him to say?

you want him to say Oshomole whatever you do is ok even if u send your lions and tigers to disturb the state it’s ok? are u ok?
it is you who have reasoning problem, or maybe you are impaired in your eyes and ears.
I was only being sarcastic hence I didn't use tamper justice with mercy instead, I used
Tamper Johnson with mercy.
I am not the cause of your problem bro, look elsewhere
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by dederocs(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki my real niggarrr
They don't know

Oshiomhole Kabaka ize Iya mumu and captain hosa don't know what they have put their hand into....they don't know

We go first seize that land along Benin - Abuja road way he build he mansion put because As at yesterday Edo state ministry of land and survey dey talk say the land measuring 1000ft by 2000ft along the Benin Abuja road where Adam oshiomhole build he mansion belongs to the government

The land was supposed to be used for government secondary school for boys proposed by former governor Ambrose Ali....

Then after that we go chase kabaka
Long live the great Ambrose Alli, he had a blueprint for Edo state, he single handedly started Ambrose Alli University. Gov Obaseki should follow his footsteps.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by jrusky(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
explain to who.?

Alright I can see you are in for a rough tackle but I will suggest to you to go and heal your deluded reverse mode brain first then come back for me to test run your sanity if pass then I can engage you in the brawl you seek for more than you demanded.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by okuta007: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
it is you who have reasoning problem, or maybe you are impaired in your eyes and ears.
I was only being sarcastic hence I didn't use tamper justice with mercy instead, I used
Tamper Johnson with mercy.
I am not the cause of your problem bro, look elsewhere

sifia pains grin
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Kingrefreshed: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

G

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-will-show-no-mercy-to-oshiomhole-obaseki/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_ovO6Z3bE8

Obaseki!!!!!Oby look at my wailing eyes and say that again. What about kabaka? Will you show him small mercy

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by darlenese(f): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
nototribalist:
This people wan kill OshoOmoAle

E don do Na, make dem allow am go meet him wife for London

Which wife ?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Weed..... commenting twice without knowing
Have to reduce my weed. Intake
Slawormir, na wa for you ooo. You are just a character. You are the kind of person someone can not stay angry with because you keep coming back. One love
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by fegflu: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
nototribalist:
This people wan kill OshoOmoAle

E don do Na, make dem allow am go meet him wife for London

See the loins and TIGERS of EDO STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4tLlQreHPc
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mindlog:
The enmity between politicians is superficial, in years ahead you will see them laughing at each others' children weddings! cheesy cheesy cheesy
wisdom
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by 989900: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Politicians . . . las,Las, they will soon be frolicking together. #guymen angry
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by tinsel: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Even in victory he is still bitter. I wonder what he wants his children to learn from him.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Olukolade1: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Awol1:
He shouldn't.

One of the 48 Laws of Power states that you should "Crush Your Enemy Completely".

Obaseki should crush Oshiomole beyond recovery!
cut off his head
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by murade: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wollykayb:

All these slave of PDP wont let us hear words

What have you done to those who have been looting the NDCD
What have you done to Ikpezu Mr Kerosine.

Bunch of miscreants fools
well spoken
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by martineverest(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Abujaexpress:
I said it. Obaseki talks like a fool, without reasoning.
learn to read b4 commenting..he said is oshiomole chose to unsettle Edo state,he will deal with him
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by martineverest(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
victorazyvictor:
Talking like fo0lish person again.
learn to read the content of an article...that's not what he said
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by NGpatriot: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
This immature joker won election and all of a sudden he thinks he's God almighty.

What exactly is he talking about? Is he going to arrest Oshiomole and lock him up?

This fool he's getting drunk on the power that he doesn't have?

What a juvenile clown.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Infomaz(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
The headline is misleading and many people here clearly have a huge comprehension problem. He said if Oshomole continues his disruptive activities, " feeding his lions and tigers" then he'll show no mercy to him...which makes a lot of sense as no government should fold it's hands while the opposition activities threatens public peace n security.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by ZooOga: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
election is over and done and Adams is still living rent free in Oga's mind. many others also.

he could have said no comment, and deflected the question to answering with his immediate policy improvements for the ppl. wink
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Neddyogu(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Obaseki calm down. U are still a mere mortal and should not take the place of the Almighty. Na governor u be, nothing else, by 2024, u would most likely be that which u have sought to destroy. So be calming down joor
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by DeRay98(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
realstars:
He Should Iearn From Ihedioha Who Hunts Okorousa.

He was asked a question and he gave conditions that "if" Oshiomhole continues to behave like a stubborn unrepentant old "mister know it all" he is, then govt will not have mercy on him because he made election campaign person against Obaseki, that a normal thing to do to people like him.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by chaloskyx: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
if you guys like kill yourselves you are both worthless and is all this your show not just for 4 years after that your title would be ex governor so you better make sure you show him well for 4 years o after that you are on your own
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by adanny01(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

G

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-will-show-no-mercy-to-oshiomhole-obaseki/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_ovO6Z3bE8

Quite unfortunate the kind of leaders we vote.

There is no way on earth this man has the interest of the people.

He should have said this a week ago but now that he is back, the business is not delivering promises but dealing with those who caused him trouble. By the time he is through, it will be 2024, another wasted 4 years.

2016, he was a product of Godfatherism. 2020, he is a product of anti APC movement and of the killer Godfather, Wike. 2024, he will be a Godfather to his successor.

Meanwhile, his records will still not surpass that of his estranged Godfather.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Bhol28: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Talk is cheap
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by moodyguy: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nelly4you:
just audio talk
he can't do anything
Dm for your logo and flyer design
Just like you said about Kabaka and his hotel
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by malakaimoscondo: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
jrusky:

Alright I can see you are in for a rough tackle but I will suggest to you to go and heal your deluded reverse mode brain first then come back for me to test run your sanity if pass then I can engage you in the brawl you seek for more than you demanded.
wawa...who get time for all dis ur nonsense..... akuya bye
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
Olukolade1:
cut off his head

Lol. You are more wicked than the Lannistars.

That would be too vicious na.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by fof1: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Awol1:
He shouldn't.

One of the 48 Laws of Power states that you should "Crush Your Enemy Completely".

Obaseki should crush Oshiomole beyond recovery!

NO PLS. HE SHOULD BE MERCIFUL. HE HAS GOTTEN WHAT HE WANTS. HE SHOULD TREAD SOFTLY,PLS AND MIND HIS BUSINESS WITH FOCUS ON HIS JOB...
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Handy007: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki my real niggarrr
They don't know

Oshiomhole Kabaka ize Iya mumu and captain hosa don't know what they have put their hand into....they don't know

We go first seize that land along Benin - Abuja road way he build he mansion put because As at yesterday Edo state ministry of land and survey dey talk say the land measuring 1000ft by 2000ft along the Benin Abuja road where Adam oshiomhole build he mansion belongs to the government

The land was supposed to be used for government secondary school for boys proposed by former governor Ambrose Ali....

Then after that we go chase kabaka

Na wa o
This life nor just balance
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Goke7: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
989900:
Politicians . . . las,Las, they will soon be frolicking together. #guymen angry

Abi o by the time the deputy want to be governor he go settle with im former boss oshiomole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Goke7: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
fof1:

NO PLS. HE SHOULD BE MERCIFUL. HE HAS GOTTEN WHAT HE WANTS. HE SHOULD TREAD SOFTLY,PLS AND MIND HIS BUSINESS WITH FOCUS ON HIS JOB...

Truth is that is what most 2nd term governors do, fight with their enemies throughout
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by obicoself(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
He will behave himself. He can't forment trouble again because he is now irrelevant.

Meanwhile, secure your future now through smart contract. It's a boom now.

Supersage can chase poverty out of your life.

Whatsapp for info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate / This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.