Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Please Help Me!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me!!! (335 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2020
hello
I'm not feeling comfortable here I have posted this before yet no one replied me,but if it's BBniaja,the thread will be full
This is a serious health problem and I want all of your opinions
Um,how can I start,
Well good day everyone,I'm sorry I have bad news
But with your indistinguishable help I would be okay
Well I am a virgin,I have not slept with any woman,but we sometimes dance soapy grin
So for a week now I've been getting some development on my private part mostly
Like on my balls, there are some painful spots on it and it's spreading to my shaft,it's pinkish in color and it's very itchy and painful and also my penile skin is shrinking
Also it's on my thigh too and also on the centre of my butt,
On my armpit too
So a quick search on Google tells me many things,but the one I grab there was that it's called 'yeast infection'
And that bring me to my roommate who is always scratching his body,then fortunately I sneaked into his phone and I saw his photos of his dick with the same thing happening to me,but what I'm wondering is that how is it contracted through men, because I have never used any of his things before except his phone
Well let us don't deviate from the the topic
So what I'm asking is this,I'm not actually capable of going to the hospital currently
So I'm Asking what other remedies can one used to cure this and how long will it take for it to go away, because I don't fancy seeing this thing on me
Please I need you benevolent advice embarassed
Thank you all for you advice
Re: Please Help Me!!! by optm(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
xoftcore:
hello
I'm not feeling comfortable here I have posted this before yet no one replied me,but if it's BBniaja,the thread will be full
Um,how can I start,
Well I am a virgin,I have not slept with any woman,but we sometimes dance soapy grin
Like on my balls, there are some painful spots on it and it's spreading to my shaft,it's pinkish in color and it's very itchy and painful and also my penile skin is shrinking
On my armpit too
So a quick search on Google tells me many things,but the one I grab there was that it's called 'yeast infection'
And that bring me to my roommate who is always scratching his body,then fortunately I sneaked into his phone and I saw his photos of his dick with the same thing happening to me,but what I'm wondering is that how is it contracted through men, because I have never used any of his things before except his phone
So what I'm asking is this,I'm not actually capable of going to the hospital currently
So I'm Asking what other remedies can one used to cure this and how long will it take for it to go away, because I don't fancy seeing this thing on me
you might be having scabies
Re: Please Help Me!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:16am On Sep 23, 2020
Go see a proper doctor...
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2020
optm:
you might be having scabies
It's very itchy and the more I scratch it,the more it continues to spread
Can I use metronidazole for it
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Go see a proper doctor...
Boss na money be the problem
Re: Please Help Me!!! by optm(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2020
xoftcore:

It's very itchy and the more I scratch it,the more it continues to spread
Can I use metronidazole for it
you should try visit your primary care physician. Trust me, u wouldn't spend much in doing that
Re: Please Help Me!!! by optm(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2020
xoftcore:

Boss na money be the problem
use the general hospital.
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2020
optm:
you should try visit your primary care physician. Trust me, u wouldn't spend much in doing that
alright i would try that
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!! by Melaninprincess(f): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
You should seek a professional's help. Click on the link below and you'll get the assistance that you need
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
If you havent sexual intercourse with anyone, it shouldn't be that serious. If you rub your dick a lot, maybe you getting an allergy
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Uzomacharles: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
U dey soapy with rag?
Re: Please Help Me!!! by rodgermetty(m): 1:43am On Sep 25, 2020
xoftcore:
hello
Um,how can I start,
On my armpit too
No need to be apprehensive, as long as it is an infection, amazing herbs black seed oil will fight it in 3 weeks and it will be history.

Find some of the excellent reviews here on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil

(1) (Reply)

Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes / Avoid These Hairstyles If You're A Lady, Please Run Away From Them / Stretch Marks Fade Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.