Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) (26463 Views)

Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by beautyhd: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
This is not the right time for any firm whether private or government to sack people, rather a cut in salaries is advised to prevent such occurrences.
There is hunger in the land all thanks to coro
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by AMYSTEV(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
Gov. Ayade should please do something about them. It's not easy to survive in Nigeria nowadays without job especially when you have been working before.
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by achymmania: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
And some fools are saying we should liberate ourselves from lagos Apc.look at the best PDP is offering them in south south.

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by focus2727(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by Pat081: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
U are good in this area hope u too dey eat nutrients food ooo
goodmorning40:
Na hunger cause am. She has been managing on soaky garri and jollof rice prepared with 50naira tomato pepper satchet and salt.

Her body needs nutrients
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by MrLacoste4: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
double wahala..
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by riczy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Is this nt d cry cry gov, wept on media over d suffering of Nigerian's and Cross riverians dt he can't tax street hawkers dt he has a conscience. Wen I watched dt video I said nob polithians again"na Audio cry"! Continue d protest!!!
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by shedo2012(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
solidarity 4eva, solidarity 4eva, solidarity 4eva we shall always fight 4our right.... Hip. Hip. Hurray.....
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by Pat081: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
That is why i dnt like 2nd term for them

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by sylve11: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
life! sad sad sad cool
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by Dubbuqueee: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nd Nigeria still dey shout EDO NO B LAGOS meanwhile they are all the same.... sad

check my signature I'm a professional graphics designer... I will take care of your various brands and companies designs

3 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by rexesq(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Magistrates numbering 29 have not been paid...

I have posted here before. Now you see what more we have?

More loading...
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by Earnonline2: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by xcesspaschal(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dis reminds me of wat GOV T.A ORJI did to my parents in Abia state(non indigenous people should go) my mum is still sick since that news till now n sadly her friend who is in d same level (16) with her is late.

God fight for ur people.

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by Studio247: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
THE RICH PEOPLE WISH
ALL POOR PEOPLE CAN JUST DIE AND LEAVE THE WORLD FOR THEM.

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
"Mid 2019, Governor Ben Ayade had directed the delisting of about 2,500 names from the payroll of the Cross River State government, claiming that most of those employed between 2014 till then did not follow due process"

And why can't Mr Due Process follow due process for them to be properly employed? Can he say his elections too to become a Governor is 100% fair? Will he be happy if State House of Assembly should dismiss him now? Too many common sense questions the baby Tyrant can't answer.
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by eeetuk(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mid 2019, Governor Ben Ayade had directed the delisting of about 2,500 names from the payroll of the Cross River State government, claiming that most of those employed between 2014 till then did not follow due process.

I sympathized with the woman who collapsed due to stress over loss of her job, but the government is right to get rid of people not duly employed.

Nigerians often complain about government inability to fight corruption, yet, when the government put in place some measures to fight corruption, people kick against it.

What do the people of Cross River State want?

Corrupt government or none corrupt government?

I choose none corrupt government here. That is what I am sensing about delisting employees from state payroll by the state government.

So, that woman who collapsed should be called back and her credential examined for rehiring. Job is hard to find now a days, and especially in Nigeria.

In the meantime, I give thumbs up for the government of Cross River state. I think it is fighting the right fight.
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by criuze(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
all in know is that they deserve a pay to sustain their lives

just imagine if it's you or your loved ones

and am sure they were sacked without any benefits
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by eeetuk(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Criuze“all in know is that they deserve a pay to sustain their lives

just imagine if it's you or your loved ones

and am sure they were sacked without any benefits”

Criuze,

You are right and I am with you. But you are engaging in a different argument. The government did not fire them to prevent them form earning their benefits or take away the ability of these employees to sustain their lives.

The government is firing these employees because they got the jobs through illegal means.

So, if the government has evidence to back up its claim, the government action will not be override in court or arbitration panel
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by 001spice: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
I couldn't continue reading the story again when the op English (an woman) nearly chock me.
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by zedman1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
dollytino4real:
why is death news everywhere sef?
Nobody died here ma.
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by Anaerobi(m): 7:32am On Sep 23, 2020
it's not just easy.
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by Warlord2014(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by dollytino4real(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
zedman1:
Nobody died here ma.
i know sir!
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by zedman1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
dollytino4real:
i know sir!
Hehe, I expected this your answer ma, because I know you'll read through again ma. You no commit crime ma.
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by dollytino4real(f): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
zedman1:
Hehe, I expected this your answer ma, because I know you'll read through again ma. You no commit crime ma.
wen i said death is not just because of the woman's news alone
Re: Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) by zedman1(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2020
dollytino4real:
wen i said death is not just because of the woman's news alone
OK sis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fireworks Blows Off Of UNIUYO Student's Fingers (Graphic Photos) / Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative / #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.