Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection (836 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by SPOLO(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Please to be sincere it's my friend that messaged me this morning claiming his bae is pregnant and he always use Condom as advice by me.
Because i always warn him to use Condom to avoid risk of std and pregnancy so ever since then he adhere to my advice.

But today I got a message from him saying his bae is pregnant and moreover he never dive in raw, and no breakage of condom and the condom are always new but now the girl is saying she is pregnant and she had resumed School since her institution had returned back to normal academic activities.

Now i advised my friend to ask about The test result from the hospital, she claimed she had tore it.
She only sent him a test kit result which is attached below.

As for me, even if it's true then that pregnancy doesn't belong to him and the girl cheated on him.
Those Hoes ain't loyal

Re: My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by IamSalt: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
I just dey wait for dey investigation report.
Re: My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by fati2001(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
okay
Re: My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by Kestolove(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
She won task ur friend...make e no gree o
Re: My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by akaahs(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Make him carry her go hospital Na abi no hospital for una area to confirm how many weeks or months d pregnancy is? He can use that calculate when they had sex
Re: My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by virginprincess(f): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Op if your friend is the only boyfriend she has that means he has to take care of her till the baby is born then you guys go for a dna test
Re: My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by tonyson010(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Topic
Re: My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by tonyson010(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Girl is trying to play a fast one. So they did to my guy, but I guilded him. Later the girl just told him, that she wanted to know how deep he loved her.

Start by attacking her and counter-accuse her of sleeping with other men. Then also if she can't present herself for verifiable hospital test, you will not tolerate it.
Don't go begging her to abort it or pleading for solution.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
SPOLO:
Please to be sincere it's my friend that messaged me this morning claiming his bae is pregnant and he always use Condom as advice by me.
Because i always warn him to use Condom to avoid risk of std and pregnancy so ever since then he adhere to my advice.

But today I got a message from him saying his bae is pregnant and moreover he never dive in raw, and no breakage of condom and the condom are always new but now the girl is saying she is pregnant and she had resumed School since her institution had returned back to normal academic activities.

Now i advised my friend to ask about The test result from the hospital, she claimed she had tore it.
She only sent him a test kit result which is attached below.

As for me, even if it's true then that pregnancy doesn't belong to him and the girl cheated on him.
Those Hoes ain't loyal
D Girl Is Telling Lies. She Must Av Been Having Sex With Other Guy(s) Who May Not Be Ready To Accept D Pregnancy. How Are U Sure Ur Friend Av Had Unprotected Sex With Her?
Re: My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by SPOLO(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kestolove:
She won task ur friend...make e no gree o
i swear and my guy just dey do his IT at the moment
Re: My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by oluwatosin070: 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
When your friend was having sex, he didn't know that being pregnant is an option??

Pregnancy pops up and he denies it abi....

When you are not ready, don't 'Redi'
Re: My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by SPOLO(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
oluwatosin070:
When your friend was having sex, he didn't know that being pregnant is an option??

Pregnancy pops up and he denies it abi....

When you are not ready, don't 'Redi'
Read the post content again.
Despite he was having sex he always protection....he doesnt joke with it
Re: My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by emkz: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
So you were there when they were fůcking three ways from Sunday to know that he always used protection. And you are also certain that the condom did not suffer leak? Have you heard of osmosis? Is the condom fully permeable or semi-permeable? Assuming it is fully ermeable, doesn't it reduce in strength as you continue to pound?

Tell your friend to brace up. He's going to be a father of twins. Ntoirrrrrrr!!!!
Re: My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection by SPOLO(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
emkz:
So you were there when they were fůcking three ways from Sunday to know that he always used protection. And you are also certain that the condom did not suffer leak? Have you heard of osmosis? Is the condom fully permeable or semi-permeable? Assuming it is fully ermeable, doesn't it reduce in strength as you continue to pound?

Tell your friend to brace up. He's going to be a father of twins. Ntoirrrrrrr!!!!
it seems u dont knw this hoes ain't loyal.

This first girl he dated actually pranked him with this same pregnancy issh then.....later the girl was like she was just joking that she wanted to test if he really Loves Her

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Used Our Son For Money Rituals – Lady Reveals / Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? / How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.