Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,778 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out (3847 Views)

Davido To Naira Marley: "Una Dey Do Jazz, All Una Music Dey Sweet" / 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by astrolite9: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
I no dey do again, make una Carry una money, I no dey enjoy am’- Man Cries out rolling on the floor

The good thing about a bad is that it doesn’t last, and will not be enjoyable.

They’re many people who have tell their story and testimony about how they once involved themselves in dirty and it turns out to be worse and not good as they said.

The video making round the internet show a Nigerian man who was shirtless rolling and crying on the floor after he came down from his car.
https://naijabizz.com.ng/i-no-dey-do-again-make-una-carry-una-money-i-no-dey-enjoy-am-man-cries-out-video/

Many people gathered around him to see if all was well with him but he kept crying and rolling on the saying, (in pure English), am not doing again, I don’t enjoy the money, you people should collect it back.

The public where all shocked of what was happening, seeing a man with brand new car crying and rolling.......(...).

https://naijabizz.com.ng/i-no-dey-do-again-make-una-carry-una-money-i-no-dey-enjoy-am-man-cries-out-video/

Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by donbachi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Na dis type dey dey inside AC jeep still dey sweat like he goat.

3 Likes

Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by gangstarmonk(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Be careful what you wish for.

Not all that glitters is gold.

You gotta earn it!!!

Work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by Enudapan: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by MightySparrow: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
The blessing of god makes rich addiing no sorrow... they won't wait for that, looking for trouble up and down.

2 Likes

Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by Righteousness89(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
When we tell una say devil Na Scam una say Make we go Sidon. Dem say we de yarn opata..
Hahahaha ( make I Laugh small Abeg)

So Many Guys and Ladies are in his shoes! Even here!
Their Lives are so Miserable..
You See them, thinking they are living Life, but they are In Huge Mess..
Many Become Afraid once Night begins to fall all because of the Evils they got into for Fame, Cash and all that.
Devil has nothing to give you than to Steal, Kill and Destroy..

There is Orginal/GENUIE Blessing.
There is Blessing that is Sorrow and Pain Free.
There is Blessing that comes with Total Peace
There is Blessing where you don't have to Sacrifice anyhuman
There is Blessing where you don't have to be Given Funny and Crazy Conditions

I am Talking about The Blessing of GOD Almighty.

The Blessing That Makes Rich and adds no sorrow..

It May not Come when you Want it but it will always Come at the Right time.

7 Likes

Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by BigdaddyPR: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
Peace of mind is something you can't put a price tag to, don't be fooled with all that glitters. If na bicycle you get now, with God and legit hardwork, e go turn Jet tomorrow. Don't rush the process.

2 Likes

Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by Openbusiness: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ok
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by meobizy(f): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Something tells me this is a work of promotion for men of ‘goat.’

1 Like

Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by Missmossy(f): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
Evil that men do indeed lives after them undecided the quest for quick riches...

1 Like

Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by Kaycee54321(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Small Money.

Wake me up when ritual will give you the kind of money and influence to fly to Turin in your private jet, watch a Juventus match and take a selfie with Cristiano Ronaldo as a souvenir for your unborn kids...

Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by witnezHD(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
gangstarmonk:

You gotta earn it!!!

Work.
he earned it
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by jimmychang: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
witnezHD:
he earned it

Earned shit

1 Like

Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by GreenArrow1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
Toh
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by virginprincess(f): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Money that you make you can't sleep with your two eyes close ,no peace of mind is that one money?
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by lionel4power(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
astrolite9:
I no dey do again, make una Carry una money, I no dey enjoy am’- Man Cries out rolling on the floor

The good thing about a bad is that it doesn’t last, and will not be enjoyable.

They’re many people who have tell their story and testimony about how they once involved themselves in dirty and it turns out to be worse and not good as they said.

The video making round the internet show a Nigerian man who was shirtless rolling and crying on the floor after he came down from his car.

Many people gathered around him to see if all was well with him but he kept crying and rolling on the saying, (in pure English), am not doing again, I don’t enjoy the money, you people should collect it back.

The public where all shocked of what was happening, seeing a man with brand new car crying and rolling.......(...).

Aliexpress is giving out $20 or N7,690 worth of physical goods for free � with free shipping.

FREE SHIPPING OOO ���

��

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKW5PjV
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by Charmingrascal(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Is this thing real? I thought it happens only in Nollywood movies.
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by ojaysam25(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
And some people will be envying him....not all that glitters are gold.
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by MarketingMarsha: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hmm.

Something that them Babalawos or level man cannot do for their kids either born or unborn.

You sef reason am now but no, they are all after the money. I don't pity any of them at all sad
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by Dayoebe(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nothing good comes easy. No sweat no sweet.
No shortcut!
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by Hambivert: 12:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Sparogatively... all I can say is, if this thing is real... then the Man has been sparogated
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 23, 2020
The love of money is the root of all evil. I blame society for putting men into deep struggle to get money by all means
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by GreaterFuture1(m): 3:16am On Sep 23, 2020
The "Get Rich or Die trying" mentality, Smh. Hustle legit and let whatever will be, be.
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by anonimi: 3:43am On Sep 23, 2020
gangstarmonk:
You gotta earn it!!!
Work.

...................earn and spend it well for yourself, family, environment and the future.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by freshkpomo(m): 5:15am On Sep 23, 2020
MightySparrow:
The blessing of god makes rich addiing no sorrow... they won't wait for that, looking for trouble up and down.
Verdict: You can say that again.

#NYM

Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Wahala embarassed grin

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by ArticleBeast: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2020
The guy is a comedian. Unfortunately none of media house bothered to share his comedy videos until he faked a yahoo boy gone mad skit.

Life!
Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by drefiner001(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2020
;DNo o broda, u most kip doing it o, watin u start, u most to end am o.. And as for d money, u most enjoy am o, u go most chop dat money u want chop, u most chop by fire by thunder till d end o

1 Like

Re: I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out by pretydiva(f): 7:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Make your money genuinely they will say know. Now see what he has been subjected to.

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi's Scantily-Clad Photo Trends Online / Mya Vs Ashanti / Photos: Nicki Minaj On Stage Without Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.