Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Obaseki: I Have No Plans To Return To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Have No Plans To Return To APC (588 Views)

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki: I Have No Plans To Return To APC by Gjrich(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
The Governor of Edo state, Godwin Obaseki, has said that he has no plans to dump the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and return to his former party, the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Obaseki, following his disqualification by APC governorship election screening committee, had joined the PDP for his reelection bid and eventually emerged victorious, defeating his closest rival, Osagie Ize-Iyamu of the APC in Saturday’s election with 307,955 votes as against the latter’s 223,619 votes.

Speaking during his appearance on the Morning Show on ARISE TV, the broadcast arm of THISDAY, the governor said he made promises to people of Edo as PDP candidate and it will be immoral and unfair to leave the platform given to him by the PDP to achieve his reelection bid.

”It’s not right to jettison them, I have no plan to return to APC.”

Re: Obaseki: I Have No Plans To Return To APC by Dreal1247: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
When a chieftain of APC has made it clear that APC is just sustained by PMB. And PMB is at the verge of retirement meaning that he may retire with the APC.
Re: Obaseki: I Have No Plans To Return To APC by nototribalist: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
APC is a dead party
Re: Obaseki: I Have No Plans To Return To APC by kingi777: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
But why should people be banking on using state apparatus such as security agents and others to gain access to political offices? The president should help Nigeria to stop all these anomaly by allowing contestants to test their popularity. With people's will enthroning political office holders, corruption will reduce, development will increase and Nigerians will be happy.
Re: Obaseki: I Have No Plans To Return To APC by HeadShot: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
nototribalist:
APC is a dead party

Rochas Okorocha 2020
Re: Obaseki: I Have No Plans To Return To APC by jlinkd78(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Noted
Re: Obaseki: I Have No Plans To Return To APC by Johnnyessence(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
nice one from clearing the air on that.
Re: Obaseki: I Have No Plans To Return To APC by slivertongue: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
who in his right senses will run to or return to a collapsing structure. APC is a dilapidated collapsing structure
Re: Obaseki: I Have No Plans To Return To APC by slivertongue: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
" I have no plan to return to APC.”

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Labour Suspends Strike / Akeredolu’s Running Mate Lucky Aiyedatiwa Rescues Accident Victims (photos) / Buhari, How Good Is Your Arithmetic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.