Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 (37586 Views)

Mr Ibu Speaking Hausa In A Kannywood Movie (Throwback Video) / 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by IronGalaxy: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2020
Skepticus:

He is Nigerian but in this photo has a Southern African look like Mzansi and Zimbo folks.

Just having fun, bro. Much love.
Nope
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Skepticus: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Nope

I know a a guy who bears the "Mawushi" name in KwaZulu natal. A career criminal though.

Got any books on the South African street gangs domiciled in the Western Cape, the Mongrels and Americans? Also, their prison counterparts, the numbers gang?
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Asianjollof007: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2020
Skmoda:
I'm very sure the dude is not as fine as laycon.
No mind the mofo
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by spiralwedge(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please i dont watch this show. But when i hear grace grace always mentioned with this guy, i know i must vote for the grand finale.Bi only hear positive things about him.
Abeg, how do i vote o?
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by blackgold7777(f): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Yep, you're absolutely right just like his brother Francis. cool
see him neck like 7up bottle
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by raphy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
the dude is a super star already if he win it or not anyway they where accusing him from the beginning of the show looking so poor.. he will soon shame his haters and they will oneday be his workers..such is life.
never give up .
like Liverpool waited for. there Time he also Waite patiently..

baba God u too much.
I know u go soon shoot me to the limelight i trust ur timing..
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by RuggedSniper: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Here is a throwback video of Laycon from 7 years ago at the University of Lagos showing he has been consistent for a while. Could his present exploits be likened to a case of opportunity meeting preparedness and grace finishing the work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf2Fqyyakys
grin Great! Don't drop the mic.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week / Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola / Heritage Bank: ‘Tobi Bakre Resigned Prior To BBNaija Show’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.