Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

All About The Life And Career Progression Of Tina Mba, The Underrated Superstar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All About The Life And Career Progression Of Tina Mba, The Underrated Superstar (384 Views)

Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set / Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk / I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About The Life And Career Progression Of Tina Mba, The Underrated Superstar by wiki15(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
The first time I saw Tina Mba, it was in the sitcom “Extended Family” created by then-rookie Bovi Ugboma. I have now rewatched a couple of episodes on Youtube and still love them. I have always thought Bovi and Lilian Esoro whom I loved from “Clinic Matters” were the reason why I loved the show. It has become clearer, today.
The matriarch of the show, Tina Mba, was the final puzzle that made the show the powerful art it was. I think “Extended Family” exemplified the kind of career the actress has had. She comes to the set, kills her character with a finesse that would do any A-list actor proud but somehow, someone else takes the glory.
Not tonight. Today is for Tina Mba the grossly underrated superstar.
Continue reading https://heavyng.com/blog/tina-mba-superstar/

Re: All About The Life And Career Progression Of Tina Mba, The Underrated Superstar by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Aaaww Tina, Tina Tina! smiley
Re: All About The Life And Career Progression Of Tina Mba, The Underrated Superstar by SocialJustice: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Tina isn't underrated to me. My eternal crush.

(1) (Reply)

“any Man Who Lays Hands On A Woman Is A Fool” – Terry G / Kizz Daniel Joins #endsars Protest In Abeokuta (photos, Video) / Woman Falls In Love With Husband’s Friend; Loses Interest In Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.