Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? (2919 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by randomShek: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
We’ve all had moments when we make funny and ridiculously silly mistakes. So let’s share our experiences and have a good laugh.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Kriss216: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
When I traveled from Lagos to Abuja via GIGM to see my beloved Nigerian girlfriend. Was terrible.

Long story short, stay away from Nigerian girls!

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by randomShek: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
Starting with mine

1. Spent about 10 minutes seriously looking for my glasses. I finally found them when I started sweating.

It was on my head...

2. I was using my phone flashlight to read before my guy came around. After he left, I started looking for my phone.

I even used the same flashlight to find phone o. My head no pick till I told my neighbor to call my line and I saw flashlight was vibrating inside room. grin

3. I stay around iyana ipaja and I wanted to unlock my phone at ikeja. Called my connect to set up the meet. He said come with sim and flash drive.

Okay...

I took bike from house to bus stop. Realized I forgot the sim I wanted to use. Thank God for good memory... Took bike back.

All good...

Finally got to ikeja. Met up with my connect and he was like “my guy, where is the usb to flash the phone?”

Naso body weak me instantly undecided

Had to go back home again to get it so that the time, energy and money spent won’t be in vain embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Deicide: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Why you no talk your own first

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Fmghewzy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=randomShek post=94193545]Starting with mine

1. Spent about 10 minutes seriously looking for my glasses. I finally found them when I started

Kai your village people are not joking or
Oooo,they mean business
Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Azyne(f): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
When I sent 6k to secure a form to scammers after they called and told me of a job opportunity. I was supposed to pay 10 but I sent 6 first and immediately I got the debit alert my eye clear cry

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Birdeyeview: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
When I threw 1k instead of paper out of moving vehicle

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by randomShek: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=Fmghewzy post=94193626][/quote] grin
Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by EzzyCarter: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
During undergraduate days, I was in an heated argument with my gees on Messi versus Ronaldo till I vex enter kitchen. I ended up pouring Morning fresh into the stew I was cooking thinking it was Power Oil. Stew that cost me over 4k cry sad ( The bottle of Veg oil was beside the morning fresh soap). My friends observed I had gone quiet. I saw my stew forming bubbles and foaming in my presence grin . I just covered pot and went to drink water ; i couldn't even turn off the heat grin

Thank God I had enough money tho. I'd have suffered cheesy . That was the last time I involved myself in any Messi/Ronaldo argument tho. Each time I witness guys arguing about those two, the trauma of what happened becomes fresh in my mind and I just walk away grin

33 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Madibah(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
At 15
My mum stylishly asked me if I had a girlfriend
And I said yes since 2 years ago

she laughed and hailed me happily
And then she ask me who was the girl
I told her it was my classmate

Not knowing shey gonna tell the whole family
That night was the greatest night of all time
The beating was mad
Everybody join hand

13 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by EzzyCarter: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Madibah:
At 15
My mum stylishly asked me if I had a girlfriend
And I said yes since 2 years ago

she laughed and hailed me happily
And then she ask me who was the girl
I told her it was my classmate

Not knowing shey gonna tell the whole family
That night was the greatest night of all time
The beating was mad
Everybody join hand

Momma be like:

"Ah Kunle, iwo omo yii, o fe ba temi je. Oo ti yo loju ara to ti fe ma ko obirin. Ko to so pe wa fun omo loyun ni ile mi, maa fi lilu ba tie je" grin grin grin

Don't ask me to translate abeg cheesy cheesy wink cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Madibah(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Momma be like:

"Kunle, iwo omo yii, oo le ba temi je. Oo ti yo loju are to ti fe ma ko obirin. Ko to so pe wa fun omo loyun ni ile me, maa fi lilu ba tie je" grin grin grin

Don't ask me to translate abeg cheesy cheesy wink cheesy

Lol grin grin
Translate keh..
Emi ika angry
Proudly afonja

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kini nwi ?
Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by EzzyCarter: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Madibah:

Lol grin grin
Translate keh..
Emi ika angry
Proudly afonja

Lool. Bahd guy
Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by EzzyCarter: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Fact1:
Kini nwi ?

Kiki Osinbajo ni undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by lilmax(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Spent 3million in 2days on a girl in 2010

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Kiki Osinbajo ni undecided

Haaaaa,,agbalagbaangry
Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by EzzyCarter: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
Fact1:

Haaaaa,,agbalagbaangry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Uncle93(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mine just happened just 30 mints ago , there is this cute young girl I met . she's 20yrs .. We are in good terms and we only have sex nothing serious. I noticed she's clean , no funny smells and all . This girl is so sexy and curvy that I lose my head all the time and just go raw sex on her . shes slim , big blobs,big ass . Eveytime I have unprotected sex , I usually collect this disease prevention injection for 1500 naira in a pharmacy. So this girl,came over today . During romance, I lost my head , she was wet , I slided in raw , hard strokes till I came ., now I'm back to my sense thinking of how to go collect injection .

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Blackmoran(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
I woke up late 6:15 precisely, so I was in a hurry dressing, I actually got to work to find out that i wore two separate pairs of shoes, I was like the ground should open up and swallow me..... that day I got a nick name at work " multi colour"

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by SavageBoy: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
randomShek:
Starting with mine

1. Spent about 10 minutes seriously looking for my glasses. I finally found them when I started sweating.

It was on my head...

2. I was using my phone flashlight to read before my guy came around. After he left, I started looking for my phone.

I even used the same flashlight to find phone o. My head no pick till I told my neighbor to call my line and I saw flashlight was vibrating inside room. grin

3. I stay around iyana ipaja and I wanted to unlock my phone at ikeja. Called my connect to set up the meet. He said come with sim and flash drive.

Okay...

I took bike from house to bus stop. Realized I forgot the sim I wanted to use. Thank God for good memory... Took bike back.

All good...

Finally got to ikeja. Met up with my connect and he was like “my guy, where is the usb to flash the phone?”

Had to go back home again to get it so that the time, energy and money spent won’t be in vain embarassed

Your case no be here ohgrin
Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Angelacruz: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
randomShek:
Starting with mine

It was on my head...

Okay...

All good...

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Angelacruz: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Very hilarious
randomShek:
Starting with mine

It was on my head...

Okay...

All good...

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Angelacruz: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hahaaaha
EzzyCarter:
During undergraduate days, I was in an heated argument with my gees on Messi versus Ronaldo till I vex enter kitchen. I ended up pouring Morning fresh into the stew I was cooking thinking it was Power Oil. Stew that cost me over 4k cry sad ( The bottle of Veg oil was beside the morning fresh soap). My friends observed I had gone quiet. I saw my stew forming bubbles and foaming in my presence grin . I just covered pot and went to drink water ; i couldn't even turn off the heat grin

Thank God I had enough money tho. I'd have suffered cheesy . That was the last time I involved myself in any Messi/Ronaldo argument tho. Each time I witness guys arguing about those two, the trauma of what happened becomes fresh in my mind and I just walk away grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by DaInferno(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:

... so who's the better player?grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Majikman(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Guyyyyy laff don kee me for here ... thank God say u get money ... E for read for you
EzzyCarter:

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by randomShek: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Blackmoran:
I woke up late 6:15 precisely, so I was in a hurry dressing, I actually got to work to find out that i wore two separate pairs of shoes, I was like the ground should open up and swallow me..... that day I got a nick name at work " multi colour"
Loool grin
Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Majikman(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
That time wey I small .. mummy go always talk say make we no dey collect anything for school. Going to school she go always give me enough snacks . That faithful day,I follow my gees go buy Mamaput rice(N50)... that yr N50 rice dey plenty . After we chop am , d rice shack me wella ... sotey I reach house I go tell mummy say "mummy don't be giving me snacks to school again, they used to Sell sweeet rice in my school", I even dey smile sef dey tell am . Nah so mummy con ask me hw I take know say d rice dey sweet ? That moment I realize say I don cast myself .
First class beating wey I collect ehnn.

11 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Bluish44(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
I do stupid things regularly..I tell God I deserve the crown
Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by TheCork(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
randomShek:
We’ve all had moments when we make funny and ridiculously silly mistakes. So let’s share our experiences and have a good laugh.

cheesy grin cheesy

Coming on this thread!!(no oofense) angry
Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kobuuruu,,angry
Re: What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? by EzzyCarter: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Majikman:
Guyyyyy laff don kee me for here ... thank God say u get money ... E for read for you

For real man. Na hunger vacation I for dey grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single / Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? / She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.