Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano (33307 Views)

Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) / Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) / Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated
My friend you're disturbing us here
Re: Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano by idahme(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:
This is a bloody fake news!

There's no any intending protest here in kano!

If there is any potential protest here... there no how I won't know about it.

check the pictures... How many people una see there?

Some group of 10 boys storm daily trust office to snap pictures and you're calling it a protest grin

If you think any bloody police can stop protest in kano then you dont know kano

I don't know the joy Sahara Reporters derive in spreading fake news

Is protest determined by the number of persons who takes part in it? To bring to your notice, one person alone can go out for a protest.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano by Otunski: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Protesting against the most clueless regime they Voted for massively.
Re: Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano by bejeria101(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
�����������

In 2015 a lot of us warned everybody including the zombies on the danger of voting this calamity but a lot of unrepentant zombies refused to listen, infact I remember some zombies calling us names, some in even dive into tribalism today everybody can now see for themselves. when buhari finishes with Nigeria even the army will be paying Boko Haram to protect them. As for looting he'll soon loot Nigeria out of the map of the world & sell us to China through borrowing.

They called us wailers! Who is wailing worse today? Isn't it them idiotic zombies. Awon oponu iranu.
Re: Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano by harbeymilho: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
We're in it together, they planted the seed of Buhari and now everyone is paying for their errors. Let's think twice next time..
Re: Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano by Oshiogwemoh(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
�����������

In 2015 a lot of us warned everybody including the zombies on the danger of voting this calamity but a lot of unrepentant zombies refused to listen, infact I remember some zombies calling us names, some in even dive into tribalism today everybody can now see for themselves. when buhari finishes with Nigeria even the army will be paying Boko Haram to protect them. As for looting he'll soon loot Nigeria out of the map of the world & sell us to China through borrowing.
I am one of those that called you zombie then and i am sorry.
Re: Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano by Eddygre8(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Insensitive govt
Re: Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano by TruthinAction: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
If this government refuse to pay all monies borrowed before leaving office, all their assets should be liquidated to pay part of it. We should resist further borrowing. Common minimum wage of 30,000 naira they can't even pay. But they will approve allowances for themselves in millions of Naira
Re: Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano by faithfull18(f): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
They are protesting against hardship When they were traveling up and down to vote the same people that brought them here, they didn't know Now, they are here.
Re: Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano by Ezmans: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Ur money was spent on edo trying to turn it to Lagos but ur governor failed...
see zombies protesting against hardship
Re: Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano by supercase1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Lol.

Shebi you have placed curse already?

Why not go sit down patiently waiting for how the curse will take effect on me? Or is it that the curses lack potency? Or is it all these endless tagging that will make the curse effective?

May this be this, may that be this all the time everywhere. Is that how you were brought up. Even barren witches have learnt some lessons.
look at you cheesy you should be ashamed such bad news is emancipating from your region.look at your hero cheesy peppering your fellow brothers and you are shying away from simple and bitter reality staring at you in the face that your people are suffering bitterly for hypocrisy and ignorance.i just pity you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ipob haters are suffering grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano by nairalander2020(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
i can see you really hate buhari,
well i dont like him too.
your moniker says it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight Prominent Politicians Who Joined APC In 2021 / Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike / Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.