Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) (479 Views)

Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) by Insidenaija: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
As shared on Facebook group 'Zuma times Hausa', a man identified as Abubakar Isa Birnin Kudu, his wife and three kids have died in a fatal accident.

Although the cause of the accident is not yet known, from the pictures(see below) the car was damage beyond repairs.

Insidenaija learnt that the incident occurred on their way to Jigawa State on Sunday, September 20.

May their souls rest in peace.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/a-man-his-wife-and-three-kids-die-in-a-fatal-accidentphotos/

Re: Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) by Insidenaija: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
More:

Re: Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) by Uzomacharles: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
RIP
Re: Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) by Kestolove(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Let mi use my last R.I.P of 2020..I was reserving it for buhari but dix family death touch mi...I give it to dem
Re: Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) by Felyyaks(f): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
this is so sad, cute couple. may there souls RIP
Re: Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) by oluwaseyi1759(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Jesus Christ !!!! what a very fatal accident ..I feel very sorry for this family involved .May God grant them a peaceful journey to rest at his right hand in Jesus name.

This is a lesson to those who are never being saved or who have no Christ. This is the right time to wise up and regain full control of yourself. No one knows who goes next but I'm telling you death is not the end for the children of God.
Look for Christ when you can see him now.
Look for salvation of your soul when it is at your doorstep.
Those who are not saved are going to hell but remember God does not want the death of sinner i.e he is always Not happy when people die in sin.
Be saved and come to Jesus Christ.
Re: Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) by Enudapan: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Rip
Re: Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) by Mindlog: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Sad.
Re: Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) by Temithorpe28: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
God have mercy, on human race
Re: Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) by tillaman(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
sad
Re: Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) by Kusheer(m): 1:23am On Sep 23, 2020
Hummm pls what’s life
Re: Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 3:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Ina

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Train Tickets’ll Cost N3,000 To N6,000 — FG / Canada Visa Enquire. / How I Was Able To Pick Up Português Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.