Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:56 AM

The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 (393 Views)

Primate Ayodele Prophecy Fulfilled In Bayelsa, Kogi Elections / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / SA Based Nigerian Prophet Sam Akinbodunse 2018 Prophecies  fulfilled In 24-hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 by Kei144(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
It is widely known in Christianity that Jesus Christ fulfilled the first four Feasts of the LORD just after his life on earth.

• He fulfilled the Feast of Passover when he hung on the cross at Calvary as the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of mankind.
• He fulfilled the Feast of Unleavened Bread the next day, when his body lay in the grave. He knew no sin and yet died.
• He fulfilled the Feast of First Fruits when he behttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqXg5s3SB7Qcame the first fruit from among the dead.
• He fulfilled the Feast of Pentecost when he released living water into his followers, ten days after his ascension to heaven.

The remaining three Feasts of the LORD will be fulfilled before the end of 2020.

Feast of Trumpets

The next Feast of the Lord to be fulfilled by the Lord Jesus Christ is the Feast of Trumpets. People generally think that the Feast of Trumpets for the year 2020 is already a history, but that is according to modern Jewish calendar. The Feast of Trumpets according to the ancient Hebrew calendar begins by sundown on 16th November, 2020. How did I come by this? I have posted in the following thread that the Hebrew calendar that is operated in my village of origin is in synchrony with the ancient Hebrew calendar.

https://www.nairaland.com/5875777/modern-hebrew-calendar-not-synchrony

The founder of my native village was a descendant of Jews who fled from Judea to Egypt after the conquest of Judea by Nebuchadnezzar. The Hebrew calendar that is operated in my village of origin is out of phase with modern Jewish calendar by -2 months; this means that my village of origin’s Hebrew calendar lags the modern Jewish calendar by two lunar months.

1Th. 4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

1Co. 15:51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed —
1Co. 15:52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
1Co. 15:53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

The fulfillment of the Feast of Trumpets will involve the resurrection of the dead in Christ, followed by the transformation of those who are alive and in Christ from mortal to immortality. This is the first resurrection.
Re: The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 by Kei144(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Feast of Atonement

Le. 23:27 “The tenth day of this seventh month is the Day of Atonement. Hold a sacred assembly and deny yourselves, and present an offering made to the LORD by fire.
Le. 23:28 Do no work on that day, because it is the Day of Atonement, when atonement is made for you before the LORD your God.

Re. 7:14 I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Feast of Atonement in the ancient Hebrew calendar begins by sundown on November 25th. By this time, the resurrected saints of God are still in the world. It is on this day that the blood of Jesus Christ is finally applied to the resurrected saints, making them perfect and fit to enter the throne of God.
Re: The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 by oluwaseyi1759(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Welldone Brother in the Lord..You will never fail on your way to make heaven. Amen.

My dear readers A word is good enough for the wise.
I pray you reading will make heaven.
Re: The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 by Kei144(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Feast of Tabernacles

Le. 23:34 “Say to the Israelites: ‘On the fifteenth day of the seventh month the LORD’s Feast of Tabernacles begins, and it lasts for seven days.
Le. 23:42 Live in booths for seven days: All native-born Israelites are to live in booths

1Th. 4:17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord for ever.

Feast of Tabernacles in the ancient Hebrew calendar begins by sundown on November 30th. It is the time of the rapture. The resurrected saints of God are snatched out of the world, to meet the Lord Jesus in the clouds. The clouds most likely refers to the second heaven. It is here that the saints of God will stand before the judgment seat of Christ, where they will be assigned the ranks they will hold for eternity. Satan and his angels would have been expelled from the second heaven for good, before this time (Re. 6:7-9).

2Co. 5:9 So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it.
2Co. 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due to him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

From the second heaven, Jesus Christ leads the saints of God to the third heaven, where they enter the throne of God.

Re. 7:9 After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no-one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.
Re. 7:10 And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

It must be noted that Jesus fulfills the three remaining Feasts of the LORD in the period between the opening of the sixth and seventh seals. It is also in this period that the 144,000 Israelites will be sealed. Opening of the first to the fifth seals will take place between October 1st and middle of November. The world will become really hot from the month of October.
Re: The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 by Kei144(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
oluwaseyi1759:
Welldone Brother in the Lord..You will never fail on your way to make heaven. Amen.

My dear readers A word is good enough for the wise.
I pray you reading will make heaven.

You are blessed, my brother.

1 Like

Re: The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 by jekagadura: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2020
Wrong...very wrong...the anti Christ will be revealed before the feast of trumpets will be fulfilled. The 2 witnesses of the LORD Jesus Christ will be killed and be resurrected before the feast of atonement will be fulfilled and only when the church enters into the rest of the Father shall the feast of tabernacles be fulfilled...
Re: The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 by Kei144(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
jekagadura:
Wrong...very wrong...the anti Christ will be revealed before the feast of trumpets will be fulfilled. The 2 witnesses of the LORD Jesus Christ will be killed and be resurrected before the feast of atonement will be fulfilled and only when the church enters into the rest of the Father shall the feast of tabernacles be fulfilled...

Kei144:

After the events of the sixth seal, every human being on earth suddenly realizes that the great day of God's wrath has come. How do they know? The resurrection!

Something similar to the event of the sixth seal happened when Jesus died on the cross. Three days after Jesus' death, resurrection of the dead happened (Mt. 27:53). In the same way, the messiah that today's Jews are expecting will be assassinated just before the the great earthquake that follows the sixth seal. Three days after today's Jewish messiah is assassinated, he rises from the dead at the very time that the dead in Christ resurrects (1Th. 4:16). Those who are alive and remain in Christ will transform from mortal to immortality (1Co. 15:52). This is the adoption of the sons of God.

But when is the sixth seal?

The man that will become the Antichrist will be assassinated just before the fulfillment of the Feast of Trumpets.
Re: The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 by jekagadura: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kei144:

The man that will become the Antichrist will be assassinated just before the fulfillment of the Feast of Trumpets.

Assassinated?...please which scriptures are you referencing?
Re: The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 by Kei144(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
jekagadura:

Assassinated?...please which scriptures are you referencing?

Re. 13:3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.
Re. 13:4 Men worshipped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshipped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?”
Re. 13:5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months.

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian, Is Different Kinds Of Sex Styles Allowed? / Christans You're Needed ASAP / Should True Believers Celebrate Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.