Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC (2485 Views)

Nigerians Blast Adesina For Saying Deaths In PDP Are More Than Deaths In APC / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Arrewa: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
I see no reason why APC will congratulate PDP for the Edo election.

Even if they are not going to challenge the election in the court. They should have maintain silence.

PDP has never congratulated APC, because any election they do not win is rigged.

Buhari taught by congratulating PDP, their supporters will change their Negative energy towards him.

The PDP wailers hate Buhari with passion no matter what he does.

I see betrayal and sabotage.

I pray APC get their head together and unite.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Eeyah pele

15 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by ghettowriter(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
STFU and sit down. Where were you when GEJ called Buhari to congratulate him even before the final diclaration of the winner?. Surely by then you dont have a phone yet, so just shut ur trap.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by helinues: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
So because Pdp have been doing it wrongly, Apc should also follow suit?

We have so many Youths of No tomorrow in Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by SwitChocolate(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
ghettowriter:
STFU and sit down. Where were you when GEJ called Buhari to congratulate him even before the final diclaration of the winner?. Surely by then you dont have a phone yet, so just shut ur trap.

grin

8 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Redcrafton: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Arrewa:

Even if they are not going to challenge the election in the court. They should have maintain silence.

PDP has never congratulated APC, because any election they do not win is rigged.

Buhari taught by congratulating PDP, their supporters will change their Negative energy towards him.

Tell me why the southerners and Christians should like Buhari...see the below links

Buhari under fire for giving ‘strategic’ appointments to Fulani, Hausa, Kanuri
https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/21/buhari-under-fire-for-giving-strategic-appointments-to-fulani-hausa-kanuri/

EFCC: Buhari continues to appoint northerner, Muslims in key security positions – HURIWA laments
https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/09/efcc-buhari-continues-to-appoint-northerner-muslims-in-key-security-positions-huriwa-laments/

Instead of uniting the country he is deliberately dividing it.

The north will never support any president from the south that have executive, judiciary and legislature under the south including NNPC, NPA, Customs, Immigration, Police, Prison, Fire service, NSDSS, Army, Airforce, SEC, NCC, NIMASA, NITDA....INEC, FIRS, NHIS, DSS, NSA, DIA etc, etc infact almost 96% of the national offices.

I believe you are even embarrassed by Buhari nepotism...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by fergie001: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
helinues:
So because Pdp have been doing it wrongly, Apc should also follow suit?

We have so many Youths of No tomorrow in Nigeria
Who offend you nah!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Wollykayb: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Arrewa:

Do you think Obaseki would have won without the underground support of some APC bigwig?

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wollykayb:

Do you think Obaseki would have won without the underground support of some APC bigwig?
Here they go again, as though 'support' in politicking has never been boundless in Nigeria whether overt and covert. Did some PDP bigwigs in Edo not support POI? ( I know some of them personally).
Ideas like yours undermine the democratic tenants Edo election has been able to establish.
Without the Vote of the people (besides rejecting money politics) and their resolute determination to making it count, Obaseki would have been on the losing side today no matter the support you think he had from the APC bigwigs (which is certainly not more than money and logistics; something POI even enjoyed more abundantly from billionaires within and outside Edo State.
Point is, the PEOPLE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, WE HAVE THE POWER. It's time we start thinking along that line as we approach 2023, that's one of the gains of Edo election that NO ONE should try to undermine.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Arrewa:

But Jonathan did when Buhari won. Huuu huuu huu cry

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wollykayb:

Here they go again, as though 'support' in politicking has never been boundless in Nigeria whether overt or covert. Did some PDP bigwigs in Edo not support POI? ( I know some of them personally).
Ideas like yours undermine the democratic tenants Edo election has been able to establish.
Without the Vote of the people (besides rejecting money politics) and their resolute determination to making them count, Obaseki would have been on the losing side today no matter the support you think he had from the APC bigwigs (which is certainly not more than money and logistics; something POI even enjoyed more abundantly from billionaires within and outside Edo State.
Point is, the PEOPLE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, WE HAVE THE POWER. WE CAN KEEP BEING SLAVES OR WE CAN CHOOSE TO LIBERATE OURSELVES.
It's time we started thinking along that line as we approach 2023, that's one of the gains of Edo election that NO ONE should try to undermine.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kilai me a liva...Can you do that puwiz? cry
Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Arrewa: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Some bigots don already carry am for head

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Arrewa: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
ghettowriter:
we are talking about states not presidential
Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Arrewa: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kweensavvy:

But Jonathan did when Buhari won. Huuu huuu huu cry
we are not talking about Jonathan here... We are talking about PDP Governors
Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by realstars: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
The Truth Is Allways Vary Bitter And The Bitter The Better.
Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Arrewa:
we are not talking about Jonathan here... We are talking about PDP Governors

No, we're not talking about PDP governors here. We're talking about conceding defeat; congratulating the opposing party after a painful and irrevocable but avoidable loss. cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Arrewa: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kweensavvy:

No, we're not talking about PDP governors here. We're talking about conceding defeat; congratulating the opposing party after a painful and irrevocable but avoidable loss. cry
that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about PDP Governorship candidates conceedimg defeat. No dey try twist my statement

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by musa234(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Two wrongs don't make a right.. It should not always be tit for tat if we want to scale through as a country.. This bad blood will take us no where.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by musa234(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by BigSarah(f): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
This edo election is the best election I’ve witnessed in Nigeria since 2011...Previous elections were not as peaceful and uninfluenced like this one.. This election was clearly won, compared to osun, imo, even ekiti election. If APC problems will allow peaceful elections let it continue..

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
If not the fear of US visa ban they would have rigged the election as usual. The are congratulating PDP to show the are democrat, which the not.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Arrewa: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Onojanson:
If not the fear of US visa ban they would have rigged the election as usual. The are congratulating PDP to show the are democrat, which the not.
una go just open mouth waaaaaaaaaaah.
Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Yebosola(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Onojanson:

Which US? The same wey ban Atiku and he still went, jokers, policitian no b am to that level oh, is it only USA u can launder money? Siddon there, they mellow to teach Oshio lesson of not coming back,he did people like Amaechi, Rochas, Amosu them sege, he pull rug from the feet of their godsons

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
Arrewa:

Sai APCheat.

Cc lzaa helinues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Csami(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
This op no get sense and no be curse. The guy just too daft.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by gurunlocker: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
I hope this dude is typing without crying? He must be really pained.

Trust me, for APC to say themselves that the election was peaceful, then believe it was peaceful.

We all remember what happened in Kano, Osun, Kogi with all violence and federal might. So why will they congratulate when they know the election wasn't free and fair?

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by helinues: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
imhotep:

Sai APCheat.

Cc lzaa helinues

Ruga
Sai Apc
Sai Baba
Yoruba Muslims
Igbo Amaka
Reject Sai Babarism
Shout Igbo Amaka
Someone is in sifia pain.

None of your comments can escape any of the listed words.. For 2 years + ( Achieves don't lie)

Na you and Albert Einstein dey compete grin grin grin
Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by ghettowriter(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Arrewa:
we are talking about states not presidential

States?? Which state? You made mention of Buhari, what had Buhari got to do with states?

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
helinues:

Ruga
Sai Apc
Sai Baba
Yoruba Muslims
Igbo Amaka
Reject Sai Babarism
Shout Igbo Amaka
Someone is in sifia pain.

None of your comments can escape any of the listed words.. For 2 years +

Na you and Albert Einstein dey compete grin grin grin
Sai Change grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC by ikaboy: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
ghettowriter:

He was still sucking breast then.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When We Finish With Kenya In ICJ,They'll Not Remain The Same-Nnamd Kanu's Lawyer / Sw Apc Prayers For A Pdp Se Or Ss Presidential Candidate Fails / 5 Most Developed States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.