Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

8 Ways To Revive A Dying Marriage Or Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Revive A Dying Marriage Or Relationship. (259 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / How Do I Stop Money Issues From Ruining My Marriage Or Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Revive A Dying Marriage Or Relationship. by Allsingles: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Here's the things to to do to revive that fire of love again..

1) Give Each Other Space

For your partner not to so get used to you that your presence doesn't make any much difference to him or her again, for you not choke him or her up with your presence you must learn to give each other space. Take time to be alone as often as possible.

You have a personal goals you want to achieve, take time at times to give them attention. Hang out with your friends, spend the weekend at times in your respective families. Just give each other space, a breathing space.

2. Miss Each Other

It's not all the time you should call, visit, text, or chat Sometimes, make your partner to miss you. Scarcity creates value. Surplus brings down the value of goods.

3. Cover up

As a wife, learn to cover up at times. Leave some things for your husband to imagine. Let him imagine what the size and shape of your body are like. Don't walk around naked all the time. Get varieties of hot stay at home clothes that will drive him nuts. Don't be the type that wears wrapper up and down. You and who is doing that one? This also applies to the husband.

4. Start All Over Again

After you guys have settled down to start marriage proper, start all over again. Date each other again. Court each other again. Woo and toast your wife again. Play hard to get again. Do the stuff you guys use to do while unmarried. Eat out. Hang out. Attend functions together. Go to cinema, beach etc.

5. Spice Up Your Sex Life

Sex doesn't have to be in one location, bedroom nor one position, missionary. Spice it up. Different locations, sitting room, bathroom, passage, dining table, kitchen and different position, doddy, catty, horssy, etc. You know what I'm talking about.

6. Make A Decision To Stick With Your Partner

Like I said before, love is not all about having great feelings, but a decision too. When the feelings are no longer there, that's when you need to make a decision to keep loving. Marriage is an act of the will for any meaningful to happen in it, you must intentional about it.

7. Go On A Vacation If You Can.

Go and experience something new together with your partner. It helps. Vacation doesn't have to be outside the country, it can be in another state within the country. Visit some recreational centers to unwind with your partner.

8. Pray For Fresh Wine In Your Marriage.

People cheats mostly because they're tired of their marriages and partners. Nothing is new again. Nothing excites them. No love, attraction, excitement for their partner again.

In time like this, you need to pray for a new wine in your marriage. Father, let the love, attraction, excitement be rekindled again in my marriage! Pray! Let me stop here, in whatever you do, don't over do and don't under do. Too much of everything is not good. In all you do, make your marriage work!
Read more at... https://allsinglesandmarried..com

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Relationships / Burna Boy Replied An Accusation. / Boredom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.