Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? (22295 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by dannybomb(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
This story no add up ?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Lorlahlizzy(f): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Darealudeme: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Life.
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Oizee(f): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Vyzz:
5k...

Buy an uncle when I got admission....

Is like I will start going around looking for rich men that are stranded grin
I pray you don't meet the stingy types

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by prodigyy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
G
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by frubben(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
A PS 4

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by SocialJustice: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
N20k I think, at once but someone has been dashing me N10k monthly sometimes N15-20k since December 2019.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by clockwisereport: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
It is immeasurable
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by HotPoundedYam(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
englishmart:
I got my highest gift yesterday, as in 21/9/2020.
I was going for lunch when I saw some stranded looking rich men. I summoned courage to enquire why they were that disheveled, and one of them told me they were going to the administrative floor and needed to attend an important meeting, but waiting for someone to pick them up since they've not been there before.

I took them to the lift, we got to the admin floor, alighted, and then I took them to the location of the meeting. When they got there, I said bye hurriedly but not intentionally, I knew they were going to call me back for being that nice. As I made the first step, I heard "Gentleman, don't be so fast. I returned and got handled a bundle of #1000 notes. Me that that was crying for losing #10k stake on 10 odds because of Manchester United's loss. Which kain luck be this one? 100k just like that?

The thing was sugary.
what God do you serve bro

5 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Sermwell(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
The biggest gift I got was 4 million naira from my cousin after my call to bar. About three months later, the same person gifted me a Lexus ES 330 car. He said he can't thank me enough for what I did for him. Just a help I rendered to one person later changed my life. It's a long story though.

39 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by khalidx: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Android device. From a good man. Lexusgs430...may God continue to bless you. I'll never forget.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
A gold wrist watch from my girl....
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by OBku4(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
englishmart. Im sure you'll use all that money to bet again

Please o, before you go there, go mama put, go chop better poundy n egusi soup o

no talk say I no warn u o grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by FamTomx2(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
undecided cry And this SHIT made front page
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Newman20(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Op, stop betting. It ruins people life .

#GODHaveMercy
#RepentHumans
#JESUSisComingSoon                 

Righteousness89 Jr well done ooo angry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
The Life God gave me is the biggest gift.

Its the greatest gift.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Kindness218: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Recharge card
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Singlet sad
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by born2begreat(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
The best gift i have ever received is 3 pairs of Boxers....

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Newman20(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

On how you dey b*mb steadily, people go dey give you mulla steadily, for anything meaningful you say
So I can't say the highest amount (cos I don shaa forget)

Slawormir copycat angry

16 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Saao(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Madibah:
My fat babe ..
She gave me 40k when I got admission to assist me then

But I still break her heart within 2 Weeks
Babes too much for school nagrin grin grin

And by the way nairaland is crashing o.
Commenting has turned to problem
that is why some cruise in curses. It sweet you for Belle abi?

11 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by lekki1444: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
too many to name but twice i got gifted cars. used cars not brand new.like i will move to a different country and a friend and a brother will say have this car its yours now. happened twice

14 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by nairaman66(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Life!
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Swinger60(f): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
I will say my engagement ring.

Each day I look at it.., I smile with love in my heart. Considering the battles I and my love fought, and, now having to settle down in a month's down.

31 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by kelvyn7: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Boxers and singlet undecided
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Newman20(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
H

6 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by eddyslim(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Honda Civic Car
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Pavillon: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
englishmart:
I got my highest gift yesterday, as in 21/9/2020.
I was going for lunch when I saw some stranded looking rich men. I summoned courage to enquire why they were that disheveled, and one of them told me they were going to the administrative floor and needed to attend an important meeting, but waiting for someone to pick them up since they've not been there before.

I took them to the lift, we got to the admin floor, alighted, and then I took them to the location of the meeting. When they got there, I said bye[b] hurriedly but not intentionally[/b], I knew they were going to call me back for being that nice. As I made the first step, I heard "Gentleman, don't be so fast. I returned and got handled a bundle of #1000 notes. Me that that was crying for losing #10k stake on 10 odds because of Manchester United's loss. Which kain luck be this one? 100k just like that?

The thing was sugary.

Loool, i understand that kinda movement. You will act like you are rushing but at same time you are slow. But imagine if they didnt call you back cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good one anayway,

14 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Scarrr: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
I wish o ....for my list na so so bro help me with anything plenty dia...e don evn tire me now self I hardly pick my calls undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Buhari Stopped Monguno’s $2.5bn Arms Deal With Dubai Merchants - The Cable / Review Of The Lontor Rechargeable Fan And The USB Portable Fan / Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.