Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

How Do I Recover My PUK Code? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Recover My PUK Code? (1486 Views)

How to unlock PUK blocked SIM card / HELP: AIRTEL Sim Blocked.. Requires PUK Code / Why You Must Put PIN/PUK On Your SIM Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover My PUK Code? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Please I need your help please. I tried locking my sim card through sim lock on my phone;though I've never done it before. I never knew I'll new my PUK code which I don't even know. Now my sim has been locked,I can't open my phone,I don't have my sim pack where I can find my PUK code. Please, how do I recover my PUK code?
Re: How Do I Recover My PUK Code? by Emmysky(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Similar thing happened to my mom's line. We lost her recently and to avoid pestering her phone by kids and my siblings to start looking for access to her account, I tried locking it but accidentally locked the sim. Long story short, I called customer care first time and one lady told me to take her death certificate to court to swear affidavit but it was a tedious process and my mom's customers called often so I needed it done that night. I called again and a guy answered, I pleaded that we had to go for her burial the next day(which was almost true but it was actually 3 days later) and doing all that would be hard so after a little talk, he called the code out for me which I used and unlocked it.

So just call CC and use wisdom(lie if necessary) and maybe they'll help you. Else go to their office and follow due protocol of swearing the affidavit so they'll get it done for u.

Cheers
Re: How Do I Recover My PUK Code? by Pofgrace(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Please I need your help please. I tried locking my sim card through sim lock on my phone;though I've never done it before. I never knew I'll new my PUK code which I don't even know. Now my sim has been locked,I can't open my phone,I don't have my sim pack where I can find my PUK code. Please, how do I recover my PUK code?
which network
Re: How Do I Recover My PUK Code? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Emmysky:
Similar thing happened to my mom's line. We lost her recently and to avoid pestering her phone by kids and my siblings to start looking for access to her account, I tried locking it but accidentally locked the sim. Long story short, I called customer care first time and one lady told me to take her death certificate to court to swear affidavit but it was a tedious process and my mom's customers called often so I needed it done that night. I called again and a guy answered, I pleaded that we had to go for her burial the next day(which was almost true but it was actually 3 days later) and doing all that would be hard so after a little talk, he called the code out for me which I used and unlocked it.

So just call CC and use wisdom(lie if necessary) and maybe they'll help you. Else go to their office and follow due protocol of swearing the affidavit so they'll get it done for u.

Cheers
which kind wahala be dis na

(1) (Reply)

. / Itel A56 For Sale / Please Recommend A Good Phone Between 200 To 250k Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.