Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) (68553 Views)

Davido Plays With Chioma, Presses Her Breast (Video) / Davido Plays With His New Born Son, Ifeanyi / Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by Mystiquefia: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2020
Everyone on this thread criticizing davido for wearing cap in church is mad. Women open their hair in church today, and nobody talks about it. Women wear trousers (male clothing) and even teach the congregation but people seem to be cool with it. Why should a woman open her hair in church and a man cannot wear a cap on his head? Useless hypocrites
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by addictiv(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2020
God is the greatest.. Always give thanks
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by bluefilm: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Why is this so funny

The boy has a very funny face.

But it doesn't end there.

He also has a croaky voice which is equally funny..
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by lugo99(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2020
earrings, cap, inside church, y dis guy so rude sotey inside church he wore those vanity sh*t. baddest koh baddass ni
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2020
For professional vocal mixing and mastering at a very cheap price contact me now that my price is low!!!
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by chaloskyx: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2020
you for climb pulpit to preach as well now....rubbish what on earth does davido playing drums have to do with the economic mess we find ourselves in Nigeria and the disrespect faced by our citizens all over the world we have bigger problems to deal with not this rubbish
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by Kechily: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2020
nairafame:
Davido showing off his drumming skills in a Church in Asaba, Nigeria. Church members dances their sorrow away grin grin grin

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC-kjIxLj2U

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFdAEvRhfqH/?igshid=1l18xwwpduuad
THE BLIND LAWYER(A FICTIONAL TALE)
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by Elnathan454(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
The ushers woulden't have allowed him to wear ear ring and cap..........

1 Like

Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by chaloskyx: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
hes not rude why dint the church leaders ensure he entered the lords house decently??.....you guess right be cause they are all frauds and dont practice what they preach all they saw was a rich dude who might drop some change for the church. they are driven by money not by the scripture
lugo99:
earrings, cap, inside church, y dis guy so rude sotey inside church he wore those vanity sh*t. baddest koh baddass ni
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Dangrace01:

Yeah d way he was demonstrating to the beat
Your head dey there.
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2020
Why do I feel he's forcing himself to play this band
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by Ferrous(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2020
With cap and earring
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by meliziz12(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Lol I like this guy die. He's just Davido nothing else. If you leave him he will just be roaming about with everyone
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by whitedove(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2020
D4donnn:
Without being perceived as a kill joy man suppose wear cap for church ?
Dont be ignorant, I searched my bible there is nowhere it is written that you must NOT wear cap,infact Judaism the forbearer of Christianity normally wears a "small cap" while performing their act of worship.
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by suremanpatriot: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2020
coolcoool and very nice.Showing humility to serve God is a virtue.This guy practically feel at home whereever he goes. Kudos David'o
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by knowyaself2(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2020
Carthman:
Davido dey do like person wey dem give task for BBN grin grin
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by D4donnn: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2020
whitedove:
Dont be ignorant, I searched my bible there is nowhere it is written that you must NOT wear cap,infact Judaism the forbearer of Christianity normally wears a "small cap" while performing their act of worship.

Thanks, but I think the practices of Judaism has no bearing in christianity, but who am I to judge
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by whitedove(m): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2020
D4donnn:

Thanks, but I think the practices of Judaism has no bearing in christianity, but who am I to judge
IT DOES ,JESUS WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN;HE PRACTISED JUDAISM BUT WITH A HIGHER AND PUREST FORM.

1 Like

Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Always full of life
Give me one reason why he won't be?

1 Like

Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by solidifi: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2020
And as a man, why is he on cap (beret) inside church? His cult beret for that matter.
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by onatisi(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2020
this is the reason why many ppl will never succed in life and will end their lives in penury , this isn't a curse but reality .
most Nigerians online always listen and read just to argue and criticize , while the intelligent ones who later become successful come online to listen read and learn , you ,wont know what many ppl are doing behind to attract Gods favor. who would have thought that davido the supposed spoiled rich kid will be praising God and drumming in the church like this. like i always tell ppl , instead of hating this guy , ppl should rather find out what he is doing right spiritually and physically .
there are many people here who even find it disgusting or too insulting for them to even kneel down and pray to God not to talk of singing or drumming in church . if a billionaire like davido with all his cars ,private jets and award can stoop low to play drums in a church as small as this , then why wont God bless him?
one thing is obvious , davido has got nothing in him to be a superstar that he is today, he doesn't compose , he cant dance too much , he has a frog voice BUT YET HE KEEP BRINGING OUT HITS UPON HITS ,breaking records and wining awards every year . that should tell people something that this guy is just blessed by God . his success isnt not following normal human comprehension .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by Wallatah: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Energy eager Man
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by Exonerate1(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2020
onatisi:
this is the reason why many ppl will never succed in life and will end their lives in penury , this isn't a curse but reality .
most Nigerians online always listen and read just to argue and criticize , while the intelligent ones who later become successful come online to listen read and learn , you ,wont know what many ppl are doing behind to attract Gods favor. who would have thought that davido the supposed spoiled rich kid will be praising God and drumming in the church like this. like i always tell ppl , instead of hating this guy , ppl should rather find out what he is doing right spiritually and physically .
there are many people here who even find it disgusting or too insulting for them to even kneel down and pray to God not to talk of singing or drumming in church . if a billionaire like davido with all his cars ,private jets and award can stoop low to play drums in a church as small as this , then why wont God bless him?
one thing is obvious , davido has got nothing in him to be a superstar that he is today, he doesn't compose , he cant dance too much , he has a frog voice BUT YET HE KEEP BRINGING OUT HITS UPON HITS ,breaking records and wining awards every year . that should tell people something that this guy is just blessed by God . his success isnt not following normal human comprehension .

How can I like this comment multiple times?

Thumbs up bro!.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by tot(f): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2020
onatisi:

I agree with your overall comment except the stoop low part. It is a privilege for any human being to praise their Creator, he didn't give himself breathe, God did - so no matter the size of the church what he did should not be considered stooping low.
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by mithras(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2020
onatisi:

Well put bro, God bless you
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by onatisi(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2020
when i said stooping so low , i wasn't in anyway saying it is bad but in comparison to many here who cant even kneel down to pray to God,you can see the energy in davido and that he is very happy playing thiose drums , believe me some gospel artistes will even tell you that they cant sing in a small church of that size where davido is playing the drums that they can only sing in big auditoriums ,
tot:

I agree with your overall comment except the stoop low part. It is a privilege for any human being to praise their Creator, he didn't give himself breathe, God did - so no matter the size of the church what he did should not be considered stooping low.
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by tot(f): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2020
onatisi:
when i said stooping so low , i wasn't in anyway saying it is bad but in comparison to many here who cant even kneel down to pray to God,you can see the energy in davido and that he is very happy playing thiose drums , believe me some gospel artistes will even tell you that they cant sing in a small church of that size where davido is playing the drums that they can only sing in big auditoriums ,

Okay right, I get you now.

What many people don't realise is that God judges differently from man, the Davido they are criticizing might be in a better standing than them before God. Many Nigerians are just too judgmental.
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by onatisi(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2020
honestly i have studying this guy davido and tb joshua for sometime , i have learnt a lot from them , they both have a big heart for the needy and help ppl as much as i can , everyone can testify to the fact that davido and tb joshua are big givers , they give and the more they give they more they get .
secondly , is their response to critics , i have never seen ppl who have thick skin to absorb insults and ridicules such as these men , no matter what you say about them , they wont reply you , they just keep doing their thing as if those criticizing them don't exist , and that is one rule to success , upon all the insults and damaging accusations kemi olunloyo has been dishing out on davido almost on a monthly basis , he has just ignored her , i am sure majority of us will have been replying her back on social media if we are davido .
he may be a confra boy, he may be a womanizer , he may be an weed smoker , that isnt my concern , mine is not to look for his faults but the positives in him that keeps going and gives him success
Exonerate1:

How can I like this comment multiple times?

Thumbs up bro!.
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by Taylordedon(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2020
Arrant nonsense!! see him with cap and earrings and the gullible followers dancing shit..

if I say church na scam dem go call me names, No single fear of G-d in that shit-hole building called church mtcheeew
Re: Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) by EverBlazingy2k(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Which kind church with Cap and Short.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React / The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.