Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:00 PM

Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (69746 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Salliet(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations Brother..
You Have a Virtous Woman..
Do not Joke with that Privilege

Chief I am not sure you know who this lady is or her tools of trade. She's into charms, incense, beads and other fetish paraphamelias. Be careful who you are rooting for. I can't judge her but only worried you might stain and taint your goodwill and good messages you propagate here online.

Remember God has backups...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by IhateInjustice(f): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2020
bluefilm:
Na wa o!

So this Angela of a Nwosu girl is even married?

And I was thinking she was just one of these USELESS FEMINISTS always ranting online and misleading other girls to fall into the same woes with them.

Someone that calls her husband, her god on earth can't be a feminist

4 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by alizma: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2020
michlins:
as a righteous person, I thought you will stand against sex because it's meant for procreation. Her job is to make humans enjoy sex and indulge more often in it
Now you know the real nigga inside righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Neddstark: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
oga, appreciate her for this one.....not every woman out there can do such thing....

I rather marry a professional slay queen like Tonto Dikeh than a ritualist like Angela. The only spiritual force I know is Jesus Christ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by ladylina(f): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2020
See ehn, truly there are levels to these things.
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by proclinician: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

This comment says a lot about your person really. Las las you go de alright.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Sonnobax15(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Neddstark:

I rather marry a professional slay queen like Tonto Dikeh than a ritualist like Angela. The only spiritual force I know is Jesus Christ.
A ritualist ?

Bros,how you take know ?
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by bluefilm: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2020
IhateInjustice:

You don minit!!!
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by enemyofprogress: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2020
Person no go hear word again just becurse she boughted a second hand manual car for her husband. The motor no even fine self. Mtcheeeeeew

Dominique you are still my love and angel
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by dazzlingd(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

Wat happened to vanity

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Mruwa1(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
May God bless each and everyone of us with a virtous woman in jesus name......
amen
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by jaxxy(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2020
Enoch07:
omo!! sex therapist dey pay ooo

I don’t believe that.
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Neddstark: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
A ritualist ?

Bros,how you take know ?

Not all rituals is blood money rituals. Go to her social media page if you want know more

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by sapporo: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Enoch07:
omo!! sex therapist dey pay ooo

You can rent a shop or an office to start as well ...
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by UdemeJoshua(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2020
Women and their gift, well congrate
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by moneyissweet(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2020
Dude most be good in other room
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by LadySarah: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

Angela is a demon selling spiritual materials to h capture ppl. Making money off her gullible followers with spiritual oils n bracelets and Goodluck handbands.
Both of them are in it deceiving Nigerian women.

Search Angela Nwosu page on fb

4 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2020
IhateInjustice:

Then she is truly a rare kind of woman.

Her husband should not joke with such a woman.

He should thank God and do everything in his power to hold onto such a wife.

Love is reciprocal. He should reciprocate her love and try to please her in all things.
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by LadySarah: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2020
shankara7:
She is into the business of Love charm and other forms of charm. Sex therapy ko

Don't mind the gullible men praising her already.
She is spiritually capturing her gullible followers with psiedo Goodluck accessories.

A self a claimed witch

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by mattmogan88: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2020
desiregold:
Then, you don't know her.

Angela has never been a feminist, she preaches of ladies worshipping their man. How to please a man.

Then she is truly a rare kind of woman.

Her husband should not joke with such a woman.

He should thank God and do everything in his power to hold onto such a wife.

Love is reciprocal. He should reciprocate her love and try to please her in all things.
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by bubudeen: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Let me not talk before you guys call me killjoy! All the chicks that bought her fake charms/kayamata are still wallowing in abject poverty. Na only Angela dey cash out. I have said over and over again, GREED is the only problem that Nigerian girls have, all those other problems are products of greed. Olosho, runs etc all na product of greed. Your parents are managing themselves quietly. But your quest to enter private jet, use iPhone and visit Dubai has turned u into a prostitute and buying charms to use on men! See your life! Now see aunty Angela using your money to buy Benz for her boy,happily married. Yet you the charm buyer are broke and have ruined all your chances of getting any decent guy in your life

6 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by LadySarah: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I thought someone said she's an ogbanje, the way Nigerian girls are following her on Facebook you would think she's there gods.

Shes into spiritual stuffs.
Nigerian women are easily deceived

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Abujaexpress: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
viviangist:
Popular sex therapist, Angela Nwosu, gifted her husband and filmmaker, Austin Soundmind, a Mercedes Benz Gle 350 4matic, 2017 model as his birthday gift. Austin turned a year older on Tuesday September 22.

Taking to her Instagram page to share photos of the SUV, Angela wrote

''I surprised my husband with a Mercedes Benz Gle 350 4matic, 2017 model. His reaction was epic, when he saw it today.

I will post the video of his reaction on YouTube later tonight. I enjoyed every bit of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arzTOPTEDrI

Dear Soundmind, my soul recognizes your soul. I honor the love, light, purity, beauty, truth and kindness within you, because, it is also within me. There's no distance and no difference between us. We are the same. We were specially made for eachother. We are the definition of true, unconditional love. We are one.

Happy birthday to you, my God on earth. The last of the virgo man''

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3045426755564024&id=845291392244249&__tn__=%2Cg
I hope the feminists will not see anything wrong with this grin
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by xcodedc(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
O yes..... Virtous indead
na d privilege dae pain me as if the man doesn't deserve her.
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by LadySarah: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
This one don use the proceeds from her gullible followers wey buy blue eyes, kayanmata and attraction oil put together take buy benz for her husband. Even the girls wey dey buy these charmed stuffs never see oridnary keke collect from their husband/boyfriend. How these girls continue to buy these things dey make me marvel.

You know her well.I really pity them.
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by vickydevoka(m): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2020
This woman na tomboy na. Dem Sabi give like men. Dem no de feel completely like women. Real Nigeria women can't do did

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Evii: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2020
bluefilm:
Na wa o!

So this Angela of a Nwosu girl is even married?

And I was thinking she was just one of these USELESS FEMINISTS always ranting online and misleading other girls to fall into the same woes with them.

My bro, I had the same thought. Was surprised she's married.
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Enoch07: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2020
sapporo:

You can rent a shop or an office to start as well ...
u try. as if it's that easy
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Righteousness89(m): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Salliet:

Chief I am not sure you know who this lady is or her tools of trade. She's into charms, incense, beads and other fetish paraphamelias. Be careful who you are rooting for. I can't judge her but only worried you might stain and taint your goodwill and good messages you propagate here online.

Remember God has backups...

Who is She?
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by LadySarah: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
A ritualist ?

Bros,how you take know ?

Search Angela Nwosu page on fb.

Shes making money off Nigerian women claiming her bracelets n oils bring Goodluck from the 4 elements of the earth.
Each costs BTW 50k to 100k. Never less.

By the time she's done with your wives, gfs n sisters. She'll buy airplane for her husband

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved / Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner / Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.