Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Disregard Fake Media Report - Femi Fani-kayode's Wife Speaks Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disregard Fake Media Report - Femi Fani-kayode's Wife Speaks Out. (254 Views)

Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Femi Fani-Kayode: "The Problem Of Nigeria Is Not The North But The South" / Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disregard Fake Media Report - Femi Fani-kayode's Wife Speaks Out. by Afrib(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2020
We have a beautiful daughter named Oluwaremilekun and we both are very proud of him (FFK). He has been a wonderful father and he has never subjected me to any form of domestic abuse neither treated me badly.
Reports in the media space that we are divorced are not only fake and suggestions that I was ill treated by him or subjected to any form of domestic abuse at any time in the twenty three (23) years that we have been married are malicious and false.
Source@

https://afrib.org.ng/?p=1675

(1) (Reply)

Vertigo By Harmony Xxc / Davido Spotted As Drummer At A Church Event In Asaba (Video) / Burna Boy's Complete List Of Albums, Mixtape And Eps In All His Careers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.