Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) (41943 Views)

Burial Of Moses Tarnongo, Benue Lecturer, Wife, 3 Children Killed In Accident / Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi / Passengers Burnt In Accident On Keffi Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Enitz(f): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2020
This is serious. May we not be victim of circumstances.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Nancy1986: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2020
Sorry
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2020
2cribz:
Dis one na mad speed,thats why i hate sedans
lol..even if na suv, the damage go dey d same.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2020
RIP
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by illicit(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Such cute kids

Na wa o
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2020
Rip... Speed kills... If i dey inside car or bus wey dey run pass 120, omo i go just come down..

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2020
how come no one survived? are there no persons in the back seat? R.I.P
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by sinkhole: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2020
austine4real:
Why are they all traveling in the same vehicle ?

It's unislamic

Rip to the dead
are you serious?
I am not a Muslim and what you said is a new one to me!
We learn everyday.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Wisejohnson47(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2020
I am shedding tears already. What a painful way to go.kai, Rest in peace
MrCover:
Update From . COM

The couple alongside their kids lost their lives in the tragic accident, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK, A man identified as Abubakar Isa Birnin Kudu, his wife and their three young children has lost their lives in a fatal accident.

Details on the incident are still sketchy, however, it was gathered that the incident happened on their way to Jigawa State on Sunday, September 20, Reports.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

May Their Gentle Soul Rest In Peace "AMEN"

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1469662433226657&id=100005487421033
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by AerialMapper: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2020
At least two kids would easily have survived this if they were strapped in booster seats.

The lil one would have been on his mum's laps so no chance.

I see people driving with little kids standing behind; they think this is cute but it is an unsafe practice

May their souls rest in peace...and may the living learn lessons

2 Likes

Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2020
austine4real:
Why are they all traveling in the same vehicle

It's unislamic

Rip to the dead

600yrs suffering for u. Lol.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Whitecoal711:
All plans, all dreams gone with the wind
all hopes,success and wealth evaporated
life,mystery incomprehensible

Absolutely true my brother from another mother.

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by proclinician: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2020
decatalyst:

Jeeps, Luxury Buses don't have accidents? What about ships, aircrafts?

See the type of people I share Nairaland with.

You are not making any sense, bro.

Sometimes before u come public to counter another person's input, try and carry out some research on the issue. Common sense should tell you that every SUV does better than all sedans I'm safety reports and crash ratings. When common sense is lacking you are expected to use Google to supplement but I guess laziness is a factor. When a car is completely rolled over, which one will compress faster to the extent that the passengers are killed? When a car runs into a stationary truck for instance which one between SUV and sedan will run through and compress faster or easier killing everyone on board?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by randitemi(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2020
I feel so much pain seeing dis lovely kids & parents gone... undecided

Gods mercy upon dem. cry
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2020
May their souls rest in peace..
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Oizee(f): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2020
sinkhole:
are you serious?
I am not a Muslim and what you said is a new one to me!
We learn everyday.
learn every day from dis rubbish he post, he's being sarcastic and I don't know if he derives joy from dis type of occurrence
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2020
2cribz:
Always no one makes it out alive compared to an suv
It's not exclusive to sedans alone. SUVs suffer same fate too. The wreckage go squeeze and compress you inside like sardine
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Oizee(f): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Enitz:
This is serious. May we not be victim of circumstances.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Willy123(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Abalado:
Nothing good is coming out of the North,,Shame on the northern leaders o
Wetin you dey talk? I am here almost in tears! You are talking tribalism..may God give you wisdom. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2020
This is bad o. Jesus!
Not even one survived.

May they all rest in peace.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by WibusJaga: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2020
So sad.
Most roads in Nigeria are death traps.
The poor economy has also made many to compromise on vehicle maintenance safety.
Also recklessness of drivers (even a blind man can get drivers licence in Nigeria)
RIP to them.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Hugo55(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2020
The truth is almost 98% of accidents that happens on our roads is caused by drivers.

What we have in Nigeria is motor movers not drivers.

Anyways it has happened, it happened! journey home beautiful ones.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2020
austine4real:
Why are they all traveling in the same vehicle ?

It's unislamic

Rip to the dead

Stupid question
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by sinkhole: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Oizee:
learn every day from dis rubbish he post, he's being sarcastic and I don't know if he derives joy from dis type of occurrence
Oh, so what he said is not true?
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by juman(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2020
Maintain your cars well and drive with care.

Northern towns, cities and villages are far from each other.
People drive very fast in the north.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2020
Odiegwu...Just like that.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by mattmogan88: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2020
VERY PAINFUL

SHAKING MY HEAD

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2020
asatemple:
This year do and end, bad news follow you too much. Rest In Peace
Whether or not the year ends, it won't stop mishaps from occurring.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Bessppectt(f): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2020
That is a very big tragedy. May their souls find peace in the Lord.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2020
pls, people should stop dying. cry

but, death is inevitable.

RIP to the beautiful family.

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Sufisunni: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2020
May their souls rest in perfect peace. Quite sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / Huge Python Killed In Ikorodu Area Of Peace Estate, AGURA Today / NEPA Bill In 1984 Vs 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.