Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States (55485 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / See How Many States PDP Now Controls, Including Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Kindness218: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2020
I love my South South people. if e no be PDP it's not us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Minjim: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2020
KarLmax20:
So sad seeing IMO State there as APC State my brother.

Pdp is the party you go to when you lose Apc's ticket.

It's like the 2nd choice in JAMB.

It's all borne out of the greedy nature of our politicians. They are only in a party to get political offices. They don't care about the philosophy or manifesto of the party.
Do parties in Nigeria even have philosophy?
It's we Nigerians I pity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by frankyychiji(f): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
South South is completely PDP and GEJ has represented them in presidency.

South East follows with 3 Governors. They've been a committed PDP voters since advent of this fourth Republic.

Without prejudice, SE owns the PDP presidential ticket upon all the sacrifice but alas, THEY WILL NEVER GET IT.

They're the real SLAVES they call Yorubas. They'll rather die over VP slot. Lots of COWARDS
You go wail taya!

Pdp ticket is for north in 2023. I dare APC give their ticket to any southerner.

It will remain that way till th zoo finally implode.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by hegelian: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
South South is completely PDP and GEJ has represented them in presidency.

South East follows with 3 Governors. They've been a committed PDP voters since advent of this fourth Republic.

Without prejudice, SE owns the PDP presidential ticket upon all the sacrifice but alas, THEY WILL NEVER GET IT.

They're the real SLAVES they call Yorubas. They'll rather die over VP slot. Lots of COWARDS

you must sha find ways to throw jabs at the igb and if they should respond now u start crying and calling them tribalist when you always start it...your case is becoming irredeemable

3 Likes

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by greall12(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Sorry ! Mr controller.

pretydiva:
Nice 1. Very soon they will take control of all the states

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by tot(f): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2020
But where are other parties? This 2 party system really isn't the best imho.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Minjim: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2020
frankyychiji:
You go wail taya!

Pdp ticket is for north in 2023. I dare APC give their ticket to any southerner.

It will remain that way till th zoo finally implode.

It's ur family house that will implode. Along with that of ur master Kanu.
Say Amen

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by tope3x(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2020
That still baffles me...how can a sane Nigerian goes to the polling unit and vote APC...suffer no dey tire some people

osamz007:
BY 2023 SOME STUPID NIGERIANS GO STILL VOTE APC
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by PrudencyFeats: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2020
jlinkd78:
It now appears PDP is d truly party with national appeal as their presence is seen across d six geopolitical zones. Personally feel bad seeing Imo state tagged an APC State especially when I know my ppl voted for PDP

Yes! I was never a fan of. The PDP from 99 but looking at this APC, its just a mere factional party.

Take a look at appointments and power sharing, its not balanced and fair.

PDP despite having its own inner cabals, every Nigerian section was carried along. It was structured that all sections of Nigeria must must inclusive whether they are ruling your state or not.

God bless the founding fathers.

If Nigeria must move along without hatred, PDP should be brought back. Hatred can cause many wounds on the progress, peace and unity of Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2020
jlinkd78:
It now appears PDP is d truly party with national appeal as their presence is seen across d six geopolitical zones. Personally feel bad seeing Imo state tagged an APC State especially when I know my ppl voted for PDP
Blame your hungry whimp state lawmakers!
They had the numbers to impeach the idiot in his 1st month in office but the idiots chose money over integrity!
It would be a slap on the faces of imolites if any of them are allowed to return in 2023

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by ignis: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Anambra is the only state without APC or PDP Governor.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by deboysben(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

Remember how your people (Ndigbo) lost Imo state.... PDP Imo knew Rochas for his political romance with the north and never gave him ticket; though he is popular. He got it through APGA and decamped during his first tenure to APC. It biterd Ndigbo so much that they could not even remove him in 2015 because of his incumbency position. In 2018 imolites succeeded and returned it back to APC but Adam Oshiomole through the help of late chief of staff made the fulani installed Islamic chief justice to give it to Uzodimma.

Now back to Anambra, no doubt Soludo will do better than Obiano but mind you he is working for APC... Do your inner research and see the truth.
brotherly apc is a dying party by 2023 nigerians will bury her.

Though i wanted pdp to win but among the contestants soludo is the only credible and popular man for the job currently.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Minjim: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2020
tope3x:
That still baffles me...how can a sane Nigerian goes to the polling unit and vote APC...suffer no dey tire some people

Which party do you suggest we vote ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2020
muykem:
PDP is getting stronger but hell bent to remain president in the north meanwhile APC is considering zoning president to the south in 2023. My question is that if APC gives ticket to igbo man and PDP pick northerner. What will be the outcome?

dont waste your time on fantasies, no party is zoning it's presidential ticket to SE. To think so is to fail to understand the political history and dynamics of Nigeria. Those who understand Nigerian political dynamics know that a SE presidential ticket is as good and conceeding defeat.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by obicmag(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2020
#Ondo no be Lagos.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by tamdun: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2020
osamz007:
BY 2023 SOME STUPID NIGERIANS GO STILL VOTE APC
As usual, u guys will never use ur head, calling people stupid because they made their choice and those of u that voted for atiku ain't stupid? I dare pdp to present atiku again, If they cannot present a credible candidate then its over for them, did u even know why they voted PDP out after 16yrs

5 Likes

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Jakemedg(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2020
The PDP is the only political party present in the 6 geo political zones of Nigeria..
Thanks to " godfather wanna be " Oshiopikin APC is dead in the South South
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Niceman4u(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2020
garfield1:

If there was no mago mago in zamfara and bayelsa

If there was no manipulation in Osun and Kano.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by pquaver(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2020
jlinkd78:

Why are you not sad that bayelsa is pdp when the people voted APC? Or you not sad about zamfara?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by PrudencyFeats: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2020
deboysben:
brotherly apc is a dying party by 2023 nigerians will bury her.

Though i wanted pdp to win but among the contestants soludo is the only credible and popular man for the job currently.

I give it to Soludo anytime. Even the president of this country can be entrusted in his hands. I have much respect for him.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Dareywest001(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2020
We are not interested in whose party control more states than the other!
-
we are interested in the true dividends of democracy to be duly delivered in every state.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by PrudencyFeats: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2020
Niceman4u:

If there was no manipulation in Osun and Kano.

That of Osun was glaring.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Tareq1105: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
There won't be APC after 2023 at the national level...that's more important.
Their jagaban,Tinubu will betray APC even though his betrayal will be inconsequential to the impending loss of their APC cos hunger don reset zombies brain patapata

So it's PDP that will take away your hunger and poverty?

You better go and get something doing and stop deceiving yourself.

Let me ask you.

What would you do or say if Obaseki move back to APC before 2023?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by mosdii(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Is Supreme court governor also part of the count ?

Imo is PDP grin

Then Bayelsa state is APC too since they have a supreme court Governor.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by VirginSearcher(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2020
I wish Imo state can reverse back to PDP... that charade Supreme Court did will hunt them for life cry
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Beverlyjean(f): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2020
deboysben:
sorry pdp is not winning anambra.

Soludo of apga is winning it.

Apga is a branch of pdp
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Deemas(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2020
PrudencyFeats:
By the time they PDP wins Ondo by October and Anambra next year it will be 18 states. Senators and house of rep members are expected to decamp to PDP as election for 2023 gets closer.

Also, 3 APC governors will decamp to PDP.

This dream was last night abi? Lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by tamdun: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Tareq1105:

So it's PDP that will take away your hunger and poverty?

You better go and get something doing and stop deceiving yourself.

Let me ask you.

What would you do or say if Obaseki move back to APC before 2023?
No mind them, none of PDP ex gov from edo come close to Adams oshiomhole when it comes to performance, u can't even compare Obaseki's 1st 4yrs to oshiomhole first 4, but oshobaba really messed up apc, Zamfara, Bayelsa now Edo state, those state should easily be under apc.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by diaspoAFRICANS: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2020
So what's this about because the last i checked this are the same people who are moving from one party to another

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by hmohammed(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2020
The 20 years of PDP rule in the SE, what have you all gained?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Jakemedg(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2020
garfield1:

If there was no mago mago in zamfara and bayelsa
Zamfara own na APC do theirself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by bizhop01: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2020
KANO

OSUN

EKITI

IMO

Stolen mandate by buhari body odor cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers / Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.