Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 PM

Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding (763 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by Ilal: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2020
erian man has narrated how he escaped from his spendthrift girlfriend who wanted an expensive wedding.

According to the man known as Nwoke Agulu, his fiancee was making a huge financial demand for their wedding plans.

Agulu said his fiancee had demanded a total sum of N5million naira to cover their wedding cost.

N4million was meant for the wedding proper and an extra N1million to be deposited in her bank account for miscellaneous.

After seeing how the monetary expectations for the wedding plans did not sit well with him, the young man said he paid a visit to the hospital and forged an AS Genotype report and broke up with her.

He wrote;

“I once dated this girl, she told me that we will do 4M Naira wedding, I will deposit 1m in her account 4q wed expenses and also she will sell asoebi cloth.. to cut d story short, I went to hospital and forged medical report dat I am AS becos she is AS.. She cried, I cried We move.”

Source: https://ojblitz.com/forged-medical-report/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by dangermouse(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Lol.
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by Whitecoal711: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Men are loosing it
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by bernard1000001(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2020
hahaha madt oooo!!
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by WaterPurifier: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Mad oo grin
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by Edyice: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Japaa grin
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by gangstarmonk(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Lol anything to flee from such sham is good.

1 Like

Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by Makz: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2020
I went to hospital and forged medical report dat I am AS becos she is AS.. She cried, I cried We move.

You cried? for what exactly?
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by paulgabrielz: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Ilal:
erian man has narrated how he escaped from his spendthrift girlfriend who wanted an expensive wedding.

According to the man known as Nwoke Agulu, his fiancee was making a huge financial demand for their wedding plans.

Agulu said his fiancee had demanded a total sum of N5million naira to cover their wedding cost.

N4million was meant for the wedding proper and an extra N1million to be deposited in her bank account for miscellaneous.

After seeing how the monetary expectations for the wedding plans did not sit well with him, the young man said he paid a visit to the hospital and forged an AS Genotype report and broke up with her.

He wrote;

“I once dated this girl, she told me that we will do 4M Naira wedding, I will deposit 1m in her account 4q wed expenses and also she will sell asoebi cloth.. to cut d story short, I went to hospital and forged medical report dat I am AS becos she is AS.. She cried, I cried We move.”

Source: https://ojblitz.com/forged-medical-report/
copied from Twitter
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by Uyi168: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2020
When GOD was giving king solo wisdom, he left some for this man..
grin
Lemme save this, I may need it in the nearest future..

3 Likes

Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by Olupristine(f): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Lol.....smart one...

Check my signature......

Health is wealth
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by Smartmanager(m): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Makz:
I went to hospital and forged medical report dat I am AS becos she is AS.. She cried, I cried We move.

Say dem no dey compatible.

1 Like

Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by Ilal: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2020
paulgabrielz:
copied from Twitter
Ehyaaaaa, dou
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by obyrich(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Makz:

Fake cry na grin
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by idahme(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Makz:

He cried for the sake of NOLLYWOOD.....smiles
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by mosdii(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wisdom personified.
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by Mayng01(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lol. Women, they never learn .
Re: Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Over N5m For Wedding by Headlesschicken(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
undecided 5m for wedding,i dey craze, can't go beyond 1m for both..

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: If You Catch Him Watching Telemundo Or Zeeworld, Break Up With Him!!! / . / What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.