Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,382 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

Complete Forex Trading Session - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Complete Forex Trading Session (146 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Intern Recruitment For August/early September 2019 Session / SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session / My Interview Session Today.... What Do You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Forex Trading Session by Emmanuelben: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2020
JOIN MY COMPLETE FOREX TRADING CLASSES FOR AS LOW AS $30

We would be having a Training on how to Trade the Largest market in the world (Which is the Forex market)
It's going to be very detailed and Intensive as we would be covering various aspects of FOREX... so that at the end, everyone here would become his or her own Boss

Some of You have heard about Forex before I'm aware, though U may not have known how to Trade the Market.

Also some of U have Friends that Trade Forex.

But the Wicked part is that most of this your Friends won't teach U.

They would rather prefer to Buy you Exotic Drinks in Clubs, Take you and your Spouse out but they would never Teach you how to Trade Forex.

I was once in that situation

The only thing U would see how this your Friend Pops Champagne in Clubs, But would never teach U. Or show u how to make this money.
He wouldn't want you to come to his level

I used to tell people, That hoarding Knowledge won't make u progress, U progress faster when U share knowledge. Which i want to share with you.
I would have shared this knowledge for free, but i know nigerians. Most people will take it for granted that is why i imposed a fee as low as 30$.

The beauty about Forex is that one's profit doesn't hinder the next persons own...i will make sure everyone is carried along

The class starts first of october 2020. If you want in, drop your phone numbers i ll add you to the group .
It also comes with benefits, after the training you 5will be added to a group that offers free quality daily signals to trade with

(1) (Reply)

Get This Certificate Course At A Discount N15,000 / Get A Fully Functional Website For N30,000 / Become A Telecom Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.