Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Looking 4 Creative Skilled People To Work With - Video Editors, Motion Graphics - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Looking 4 Creative Skilled People To Work With - Video Editors, Motion Graphics (637 Views)

5 Free And Powerful Video Editors For Those Looking To Get Into Video Editing / Need Help With Video And Animations Production / I Need A Link To Good Video Editors,film Editors And Cinematographers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking 4 Creative Skilled People To Work With - Video Editors, Motion Graphics by ify123destiny(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Hello, I am Destiny Azuka by name. I am a Video Editor, Motion Graphic Artist and Animator with over Ten years experience in Content Creation.
Looking to collaborate with creative young vibrant skilled individuals as relating to Filming, Content Creation etc.
You can check out my Jobs and one on one interview of myself via the links I below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r300HAViwWI&t=1s
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LO7pSQPZnFjUYYJk2440J8b3ca_ejIAu/view?usp=drivesdk
Thank you, looking forward to working with amazing and creative individuals.

1 Like

Re: Looking 4 Creative Skilled People To Work With - Video Editors, Motion Graphics by eboy540(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Am a sound editor and creative person
I would love to be on your train sir
Can I chat you up sir
After watching your video
The section you talk about impacting lives made me realize that you don't have any hidden plans
Please sir I would chat you up
Am into media works in church and I love your motion graphics

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) / Mobile Creativity Online: Learn To Make Money With Your Mobile Phone / HELP: Download Video Collage App On Android Or PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.