Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic (80428 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Kills Her Sister-In-Law, Chops Body For Money Ritual (Graphic) / Cameroonian Woman’s 3 Children Die After Eating The Poisoned Food She Prepared / Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by davididenyi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
please forgive her , is the Devils work��
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Or11:
She's mentally unstable and the husband too should be questioned. Where was he when she killed them and cooked their bodies.

The last time I checked, most husbands leave homes in the morning for work and return homes in the evening or night
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Not everyone is psychologically fit for parenting. The society should stop forcing/brain washing females to birth kids they can not care for.

Most of you (especially the males) will do worse than her if you were locked with kids who cry for your 200% attention every 24/7 with only 30 minutes of sleep.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by ebonycc: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lord have mercy
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by MartinCorridon: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
Omoslim26:

Omoslim26 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

���I was not expecting anything less from you
oniranu sha no go bite person
wait is dat not your mother mama Martin dats there with u pls don't let her bite you oo just dey manage dis your mental problem wey still dey come off and on like nepa light before e enter automatic mode���
Omo iya werey

Your cries tell a different story.

The thing pain you well well grin

Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by ericangel01(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
the king of nairaland, this is why marriage they lazy me oh. just imagine you were returning from work you find your wife cooking your children .oh my God. god why did you allow eve to be my great great grandma. children that she gave birth to and struggle to put food on the table for. children you are to call you own.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Carlylepneuma: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Her Father most have come from NNEWI then went to CAMEROON and Married her Mother and then gave birth to such an EVIL, HEARTLESS CANIBAL, Your own Children for that matter...
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by osystein(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
undecided curse all these cameras.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Omoslim26: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
MartinCorridon:

Your cries tell a different story.

The thing pain you well well grin

���
MartinCorridon:
She's from the Biafuro side of Cameroun undecided
dis is wat you posted
now prove to d good people of nairaland dat you didn't inherit d same mental problem dat made your late father hang himself d same day you were born
���omo iya werey
na me go kill you for dis forum if you like change ur moniker 1000 times I know you anytime wey you do your mumu lazy/hungry man tribal rubbish here I go give you beta floggings

Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by yourdj2(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Wander shall never end
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by mizzreg: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
telkevog:
Hmmmm, Mentally deranged! They should feed her with that meal before finally killing her cos she does not deserve to live.
Judge, jury and executioner!!!
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Ishowlee: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Make baba God no let us marry witch o! ;DMake baba God no let us marry witch o!
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Bimpe29: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Astaghfirullaha wa'atubu ilehi.
Disgusting, disheartening and pathetic.
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by uuzba(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
maasoap:

The last time I checked, most husbands leave homes in the morning for work and return homes in the evening or night
And so?
Does he not know that his wife is mentally unstable?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by uuzba(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
koyyes:
Not everyone is psychologically fit for parenting. The society should stop forcing/brain washing females to birth kids they can not care for.

Most of you (especially the males) will do worse than her if you were locked with kids who cry for your 200% attention every 24/7 with only 30 minutes of sleep.
Then don't marry, don't toast and don't born.
Keep your prick in your trouser and face front.
People waste a lot of useless time on social media, looking for romance
In fact 99% of Facebook and all social media is romance.
Can you not find another thing to discuss?
Dem impregnate woman finish now and we start hearing foolish stories:
- breakup.
- leaked nude photos.
- baby mama
- yahoo boy....
- mental case husband/wife.
- divorce.
- selfie photo to advertise my beauty.
- see my nyash
- see my breast..
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Weirdgee: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
We black need to change our ways..... this is one of the reasons why the whites see us as evil.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Starzo: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
This one na confam winch
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Why una no give her food when she was hungry...
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Ikea81: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
identitylenz:
Jesus Christ shocked

Things dey happen o

Dz is so disheartening and wickedness from the pit of hell
Damn
So hmmable embarassed

Buhari open border. People don dey chop their children yonder
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by makavelidon(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
Maternal cannibalism....
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by tunddy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Blood of Jesus shocked......this is an highest order of wickedness
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by identitylenz(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
hmm my hmmable brother this is really hmmable. Congrats on your ftc

thanks man

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by MartinCorridon: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Omoslim26:

Omoslim26 to his useless homosexual father:

���

dis is wat you posted
now prove to d good people of nairaland dat you didn't inherit d same mental problem dat made your late father hang himself d same day you were born
���omo iya werey
na me go kill you for dis forum if you like change ur moniker 1000 times I know you anytime wey you do your mumu lazy/hungry man tribal rubbish here I go give you beta floggings

Lol. Your pain is endless. I continue to torment your dreams. Pele grin
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
This one pass village people and country people. Her village people will be running from her.
See as she wasted these innocent lives
Too bad
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by skimena: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
that's a mad woman now. colomenta
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Omoslim26: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
MartinCorridon:

���Oga
MartinCorridon:
She's from the Biafuro side of Cameroun undecided
omo ode dis is wat posted prove to us dat you didn't inherit madness from your late father don't shy away from d question everyone already knows you are destined to b useless and unfortunate your mate dey hustle you dey look for who go follow you do Yoruba vs Igbo and other childish bigotry you engage in
your chances of dying a poor and derange fella is maximally high
omo iya werey���

Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Omoslim26: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
MartinCorridon:

���if you like cry from now to tomorrow dat won't stop me from flogging you anytime I catch you post any nonsense here��

Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by MartinCorridon: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Omoslim26:

Omoslim26 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

���Oga omo ode dis is wat posted prove to us dat you didn't inherit madness from your late father don't shy away from d question everyone already knows you are destined to b useless and unfortunate your mate dey hustle you dey look for who go follow you do Yoruba vs Igbo and other childish bigotry you engage in
your chances of dying a poor and derange fella is maximally high
omo iya werey���

"The bigger the hurt, the longer the epistle"

MartinCorridon, 2020 cool

Conclusion- e pain am. This barking shows suicidal tendencies grin
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Omoslim26: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
MartinCorridon:

Cursed MartinCorridon, 2020 cool

I told you to stop hiding from your destiny always add cursed na your destiny embrace am

Conclusion- e pain am. This barking shows suicidal tendencies grin
grin[quote author=MartinCorridon post=94270495]

Cursed MartinCorridon, 2020 cool

I told you to stop hiding from your destiny always add cursed na your destiny embrace am��
you be learner and your yabbings dry die

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by bizzibodi(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
When U think U hav seen & heard d worst,than another shiit rear it head.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Justice3000(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Arrrgh.......Just when you thought You've seen it all....
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by MartinCorridon: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Omoslim26:

Omoslim26 to his father:
I told you to stop hiding from your destiny always add cursed na your destiny embrace am��
you be learner and your yabbings dry die

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.