Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Do You Know Anyone That Have Inner Ear Vestibular Disorder? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know Anyone That Have Inner Ear Vestibular Disorder? (477 Views)

Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Anyone That Have Inner Ear Vestibular Disorder? by vickertony(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Guys I need help....

Recently I was diagnosed with inner ear infections or inflammation.

I can't walk properly without the fear of losing my balance or falling.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Or you have an Idea someone that has experienced similar disorder..

How did they cure it ?
Been taking drugs given to me at the hospital,but still have that feeling of falling and lack of balance.

I feel dizzy as well..

Please I need suggestions.

Cc lalasticala

Cc seun

Cc mynd44
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Have Inner Ear Vestibular Disorder? by oxypressPlus: 1:53am On Sep 24, 2020
vickertony:
Guys I need help....

How did they cure it ?
Been taking drugs given to me at the hospital,but still have that feeling of falling and lack of balance.

I feel dizzy as well..

Cc lalasticala

Cc seun

Looks like Meniere's Disease. It's difficult to treat, however hyperbaric oxygen therapy gives a better result.

See your ENT physician and if not satisfied you need hbot for best results.

Read this:
http://florida-oxygen.com/hbot-for-menieres-disease/
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Have Inner Ear Vestibular Disorder? by vickertony(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2020
oxypressPlus:

Looks like Meniere's Disease. It's difficult to treat, however hyperbaric oxygen therapy gives a better result.

See your ENT physician and if not satisfied you need hbot for best results.

Read this:
http://florida-oxygen.com/hbot-for-menieres-disease/
Hi, I've researched about this Meniere's disease.
It's not the same thing with I'm currently suffering, the main thing I experience right now is the balance issues.
The feeling of falling while walking around.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Have Inner Ear Vestibular Disorder? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
vickertony:
Guys I need help....

How did they cure it ?

I feel dizzy as well..

Cc lalasticala

Cc seun

Cc mynd44

How long have you had it, mine started last year August. I have spent so much money visiting the Teaching Hospital in my state so I just stop going to the hospital and praying for God's healing.

I take strugeron anytime I sense the dizzinesss but try as much as possible not to take it all time. I haven't taken it in one months. There are days I feel the dizziness but not intense.

I don't think it has a medical cure, you just have to manage it. I'm still going to try another ENT doctor very soon.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Have Inner Ear Vestibular Disorder? by vickertony(m): 5:54am On Oct 09, 2020
BiggyB242:

How long have you had it, mine started last year August. I have spent so much money visiting the Teaching Hospital in my state so I just stop going to the hospital and praying for God's healing.

I take strugeron anytime I sense the dizzinesss but try as much as possible not to take it all time. I haven't taken it in one months. There are days I feel the dizziness but not intense.

I don't think it has a medical cure, you just have to manage it. I'm still going to try another ENT doctor very soon.

Today will make it, 3 weeks I've had it.
I've been to an ENT doctor and he diagnosed me with vestibular system disorder.
Prescribed some drugs including strugeron..... right now I don't get dizzy any more.
Just that I notice while walking....I tend to sway like I'm drunk..
Did random research online found stuff like vestibular neuritis....I think it's the stuff I'm suffering.
I have no hearing loss, no clicking sound in the ear.... just sudden imbalance..
I'm improving though, I'm sorry to hear your story.
God heal us soon, this stuff is so scary.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Have Inner Ear Vestibular Disorder? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2020
vickertony:

Today will make it, 3 weeks I've had it.
I've been to an ENT doctor and he diagnosed me with vestibular system disorder.
Prescribed some drugs including strugeron..... right now I don't get dizzy any more.
Just that I notice while walking....I tend to sway like I'm drunk..
Did random research online found stuff like vestibular neuritis....I think it's the stuff I'm suffering.
I have no hearing loss, no clicking sound in the ear.... just sudden imbalance..
I'm improving though, I'm sorry to hear your story.
God heal us soon, this stuff is so scary.

Yours isn't that bad. You will get well with time.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Have Inner Ear Vestibular Disorder? by vickertony(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2020
CC Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Catarrh Natural Remedies / Pfizer And Biontech Say Final Analysis Shows Coronavirus Vaccine Is 95% Effectiv / What Are The Side Effects Of The COVID-19 Vaccines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.