Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Silverbird Group To Establish Cinema Outlet In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silverbird Group To Establish Cinema Outlet In Ebonyi (960 Views)

NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others / Ben Murray-bruce Announces That Silverbird Group Will Only Finance Electric Cars / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silverbird Group To Establish Cinema Outlet In Ebonyi by FOXDOSSIER: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
[s]
proeast:

Stop talking rubbish, every state in Nigeria has hawkers so you have no point. These people you are letting down as hawkers are earning better than some bank workers, teachers or clerical staff who earn 40k monthly, or even those agbo sellers who are found all over Nigeria.Stop mocking people doing legal things to earn a living.
[/s]

Shut up, i asked a very simple question. Ebonyi has 85% poverty rate, infact Ebonyi people have the highest poor population in the entire southern Nigeria. Are they the population that will patronize cinema? Any business that wishes to survive don't waste resources going to state like ebony.
Re: Silverbird Group To Establish Cinema Outlet In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Shut up, i asked a very simple question. Ebonyi has 85% poverty rate, infact Ebonyi people have the highest poor population in the entire southern Nigeria. Any business that wishes to survive don't waste resources going to state like ebony.

As you have said all these, should we fry beans?

5 Likes

Re: Silverbird Group To Establish Cinema Outlet In Ebonyi by proeast(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=FOXDOSSIER post=94228684][s][/s]

[s]Shut up, i asked a very simple question. Ebonyi has 85% poverty rate, infact Ebonyi people have the highest poor population in the entire southern Nigeria. Are they the population that will patronize cinema? Any business that wishes to survive don't waste resources going to state like ebony.[[/s]/quote]

You're still talking rubbish. Cinema is never patronized by the poor in Nigeria, but the rich and middle class and Abakilike just like any other city in Nigeria, has a good number of such.

Stop envying a state that is making a giant strides, instead put pressure on your own governor who is obviously performing woefully to emulate Umahi is bringing development to you.

5 Likes

Re: Silverbird Group To Establish Cinema Outlet In Ebonyi by reiddecuti: 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
flyingpig:
They do. They would have shut down if they don't. Besides I can tell they do since my home is just 12minutes walk from Roban stores. I pass there everytime I drive to and back from town. In evenings especially Roban is stuffed with cars all over their parking lots.

It's laughable you think a cinema won't provide jobs to youths. People will operate them, people will secure them. People will be employed bro. Welcome all positive things no matter their magnitude. The real large investors will dip in their money when smaller investors have keyed into the state. It is always 1 before 2. Be calming down.

One thing people never know is that for a state or a nation to make progress, they need to start somewhere. 5 years ago, Ebonyi as a state never have anything. Now it's making a leap for development and creating a conducive environment for life and business.

I've decided to rest my case cos if Ebonyi refuse to develop, people will talk trash. Now Ebonyi decides to develop, they are still talking. Instead of saving their energy and channel it towards there states and demand accountability from their state government, they're all busy gallivant on Ebonyi matter.

3 Likes

Re: Silverbird Group To Establish Cinema Outlet In Ebonyi by flyingpig: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2020
reiddecuti:

One thing people never know is that for a state or a nation to make progress, they need to start somewhere. 5 years ago, Ebonyi as a state never have anything. Now it's making a leap for development and creating a conducive environment for life and business.

I've decided to rest my case cos if Ebonyi refuse to develop, people will talk trash. Now Ebonyi decides to develop, they are still talking. Instead of saving their energy and channel it towards there states and demand accountability from their state government, they're all busy gallivant on Ebonyi matter.
Don't mind them. If Ebonyi doesn't develop, they'll talk. If Ebonyi gets any progress, they'll still complain. I just decided they will hate under any circumstance no point arguing with them. Ebonyi moves forward regardless what they will say.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: We Are Investigating SARS Activities, Lekki Shooting – UK / APC Lawmaker Donates 60 Vehicles To Constituents / 12 Countries Ban Flights From UK Over COVID-19 (see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.