Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira (3368 Views)

Black Market Exchange Rate Today, 100 USD To NGN Naira For 17th March 2024 / Updates: Dollar (USD) To Naira At Black Market Rate Today: Aboki Price / Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by 222Martins(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

they ve reversed the policy bro.
This is not a joke sir. What's your source please?
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2020
222Martins:
Source please!
from an inflow genius and bdc expert grin

the new policy is that no more customer to customer dorm acct payment.

only you and you alone can deposit into your dorm acct

meanwhile, stop doing forex with big banks bro. use sterling, union, etc.

FCMB started f#cking up of recent.
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by bnanzip(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

When did they reverse the policy please? As of yesterday, I was told I cannot withdraw from my dom account
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
bnanzip:

When did they reverse the policy please? As of yesterday, I was told I cannot withdraw from my dom account
it has bin reversed. though the main policy on withdrawal is $10,000 maximum
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by 222Martins(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

from an inflow genius and bdc expert grin

the new policy is that no more customer to customer dorm acct payment.

only you and you alone can deposit into your dorm acct
What difference does it make? You can't withdraw dollars from your account either leaving you with only the option of selling yoiur inflow to your bank at N380.
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by bnanzip(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

But my bank refused withdrawal yesterday. That is why I am asking when it was reversed.
It is GTbank I am using. I get my dollars from abroad.
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by bnanzip(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

Can I use a dollar mastercard to pay online?
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
222Martins:
What difference does it make? You can't withdraw dollars from your account either leaving you with only the option of selling yoiur inflow to your bank at N380.
you can withdraw $10,000 max.

leave that money dere... they av reversed the policy. come to lagos island and make ur withdrawals
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
bnanzip:
But my bank refused withdrawal yesterday. That is why I am asking when it was reversed.
this policy is affecting u because u do inflows. but jst wait a lil.

do u knw GTB placed a heavy restriction on forex? especially inflow!

jst be calm.

can u sell ur inflow to me wen the policy returns to normal?
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by bnanzip(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

jst be calm.

I want to open another dom account with Zenith bank or Access, do you know whether they have the same restrictions as Gtbank?
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
bnanzip:

I want to open another dom account with Zenith bank or Access, do you know whether they have the same restrictions as Gtbank?
big banks are criminals bro...

use sterling or fcmb(tho dese fools re f*cking up of recent) or even fidelity.
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by bnanzip(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

jst be calm.

Do you know when it will return to normal? I am considering many options right now.
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by bnanzip(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

big banks are criminals bro...

use sterling or fcmb(tho dese fools re f*cking up of recent) or even fidelity.

Thanks, I will open with fidelity and sterling bank at once.
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
bnanzip:

Do you know when it will return to normal? I am considering many options right now.
it is nw normal in UBA...
GTB na corporate criminals

1 Like

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
bnanzip:

Thanks, I will open with fidelity and sterling bank at once.
uwc.. pls mention me if u av inflow for sell.

i buy in large quantity

1 Like

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by 222Martins(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
bnanzip:
You can try to withdraw again today and see how far. Then give us feedback. I will try to withdraw too and see what comes out of it.

1 Like

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by Paycheapng: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

When pls cos i need to trasfer my money
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Paycheapng:

When pls cos i need to trasfer my money
depends on ur bank bro!
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
222Martins:
They want to force us to change at N380 bank rate. Instead of black market rate of N460 undecided undecided
who sells black market at 460

if u have av at 460 i ll buy all your money right nw!
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by 222Martins(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

who sells black market at 460

if u have av at 460 i ll buy all your money right nw!
Getting the money out of GTBank is the problem to be solved for now. Before we can look to selling the FX or opening another account in a different bank.
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
222Martins:
Getting the money out of GTBank is the problem to be solved for now. Before we can look to selling the FX or opening another account in a different bank.
are you in lagos ?
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by 222Martins(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

are you in lagos ?
No.

I just spoke with my account manager now. Only cash dollar deposits can be withdrawn as cash. Inflows cannot be withdrawn as cash or transfered to another bank within Nigeria. But it can be transferred outside Nigeria.
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
222Martins:
No.

I just spoke with my account manager now. Only cash dollar deposits can be withdrawn as cash. Inflows cannot be withdrawn as cash or transfered to another bank within Nigeria. But it can be transferred outside Nigeria.
GTB baa?
anyways nobody withdraws inflow as cash sef. but the issue is that u can't transfer to anoda acct is lame.

we re running business in fidelity right now.

1 Like

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by SavageResponse(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kingwadada85:
No be small thing oooo when poor masses can't buy bread chop again. I need to be deported to my real country

Check my signature, let's start from there

You mean you still want to go back to Togo? grin

1 Like

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by obamartins(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
bnanzip:

GTB is a useless bank when it comes to accessing your dorm acct earnings, but recently, Zenith Bank has started misbehaving, they will tell u, u have unfettered access to ur dollars, but when you go to the bank, they will tell you they don't have USD. You will walk to several branches, same story. I was beginning to wonder if USD that is an inflow is paid in naira in the United States. They are just pained that the common man has found an alternative to survive with the aid of ICT.

2 Likes

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by bnanzip(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
obamartins:

GTB is a useless bank when it comes to accessing your dorm acct earnings, but recently, Zenith Bank has started misbehaving, they will tell u, u have unfettered access to ur dollars, but when you go to the bank, they will tell you they don't have USD. You will walk to several branches, same story. I was beginning to wonder if USD that is an inflow is paid in naira in the United States. They are just pained that the common man has found an alternative to survive with the aid of ICT.
Please what bank do you recommend?
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by investigator007: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Many businessmen won't smile at this news, especially those that do foreign transactions nevertheless, if you're an online businessman, there's a reason to smile, you can now send or receive money from any bank with zero account maintenance fee. SMEs this is really perfect for you guys, just visit https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3 to get started.

1 Like

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by obamartins(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
bnanzip:
Please what bank do you recommend?

For now, i don't know which to recommend o, because they all have their moments of madness. I pray with the outcry, CBN will recind this unholy policy that is capable of preventing foriegn investors from totally avoiding Nigeria. There is not wisdom in this decision. Some of us invest so much in USD to erk out a living online only to be forced to sell our income to banks at rediculously low price while the banks in return will go sell it in the black market at higher price. It is a case of Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop.

They should please leave us alone abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by HIbreed(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

it is nw normal in UBA...
GTB na corporate criminals
hello bro, can i do customer to customer transaction in UBA. I have 4,000$ i want to send to my dorm or should i desist the move. I don't want to get stuck.
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by bnanzip(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
obamartins:

For now, i don't know which to recommend o, because they all have their moments of madness. I pray with the outcry, CBN will recind this unholy policy that is capable of preventing foriegn investors from totally avoiding Nigeria. There is not wisdom in this decision. Some of us invest so much in USD to erk out a living online only to be forced to sell our income to banks at rediculously low price while the banks in return will go sell it in the black market at higher price. It is a case of Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop.

They should please leave us alone abeg.
Thanks.
A country so unstable with policies want investors.
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by showafrica(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
bnanzip:
I tried transferring some dollars today and was asked to wait too. I waited, nothing happened so I had to sell to the bank at even 380 (so painful). But I was caught unawares that is why, By next month, they will not see my money.
If they prevent me from transferring, I will simply leave it there till my children grow to use it.
Useless government policies.

How would I sweat to earn money online only for the government to decide how I use it?

Lol@ the last sentence... The govt is broke and looking for people's money by all means. Its time to go crypto hoha. I told someone that FG says each of us is owing 155k he said they can never take his money, i told him they can do that even at gun point or dagger point. This is one of the ways to collect people money.

1 Like

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by showafrica(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
obamartins:

I tell you they want to block that channel by all means, e no go work for them. As oil is dieing, there inflow is slowing down, they want to take from the common man own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advice, See What Palmcredit Loan App Did To Me / How Can I Verify My Paypal Acct With My Gtbank Visa Card / Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.