Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:05 AM

Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (111267 Views)

24-year-old Woman Flaunts Her 85-year-old Husband / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by virgintunde(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
you are confused already.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by cococandy(f): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Look at their white teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by cococandy(f): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you are still in Doubt that this is the Generation of the Rapture/ Endtimes, your Need to Understand that Lucifer Has Sealed, Stamped and Confirmed you For Total Destruction
the world didn’t end when men were doing it. Y’all must think God only exists to massage your egos.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by thatigboman: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you are still in Doubt that this is the Generation of the Rapture/ Endtimes, your Need to Understand that Lucifer Has Sealed, Stamped and Confirmed you For Total Destruction
sharap. Did u confirm if the story is true? There is no where on earth, both civilised and uncivilised, that a woman marries 2 husbands.
Just a pic of a bride with 2 groomsmen should not make u start preaching out of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Bizibi(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
This one never see real headache....no woman should try it ooo, the load nor be here.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Alexaonfleek: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
luscioustrish:
Two "heads" are better than one cheesy cheesy cheesy
lmao nor be lie
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Orpe7(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Those guys are bisexual
No way there will be having a 3some and one of those dudes won't want to stick it up the other dudes butthole
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Passionate1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by mattmogan88: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
ANYWAY

SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by lexy2014: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
backT:
The Lady is endowed in the front. She is breasted grin grin grin

U seem to be d only looking at d picture & seeing what needs to be seen. When I saw them things in front, I said d guys have enough to keep them busy. No one will feel left out

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
believe me this must be Kenya people...

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by lexy2014: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Orpe7:
Those guys are bisexual
No way there will be having a 3some and one of those dudes won't want to stick it up the other dudes butthole

Not necessarily

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by RapistOnBail: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Madibah:
I love this shit
One will bang the asshole
While the other will slip through the pvssy
Watching them bang her that way would be a joy to watch tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Money stops nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
It was a joke, check the post on twitter. Y'all should chill biko.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Foolishness and total madness

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by culf: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
MJluv:
If a man can marry more than one wife why can't a woman marry more than one husband?

Afterall, what a man can do....

i hope you will marry 2 also
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by MiaBeer(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
shocked
Any more reason why you don't think the world is coming to an end? grin grin grin

I know some nymphos somewhere are thinking of having two fathers in law at the same time cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Watching them bang her that way would be a joy to watch tongue
x-video people grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by eddyslim(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:
A welcome development, Indian women do it, so nothing new here.
Welcome development? I give up
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by MrColdsweat: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Men of this generation are finished.

No wonder they commit suicide when their women dump them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Decryptor(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
I see 2 Ozos simping over 1 Nengi!

Unless her father is richer than Dangote and the guys have a mission to accomplish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Those guys r definitely bi sexual
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:

You're as stupid as can get, this is a practice that has been going on even before your forefathers, once again go for medical checkup.
ur the fool here. Go get ur head examined. Keep supporting n pampering evil to suit ur fleshly desires.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by CEOnurse: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
The return of 419
If she gets pregnant who will own up abi na the two go get the belle and in turn share the child?
Nonsense
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by nextstep(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
MJluv:
If a man can marry more than one wife why can't a woman marry more than one husband?

Afterall, what a man can do....

I support it jare. If the parties involved are happy with it, who are we to poke nose and ruin their happiness? All the guys complaining here would be the first to congratulate a guy if he had two wives or girlfriends.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Mccall88(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dam mehn...at last at last, something must kill a man

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by 99thEnemy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you are still in Doubt that this is the Generation of the Rapture/ Endtimes, you Need to Understand that Lucifer Has Sealed, Stamped and Confirmed you For Total Destruction
RAPTURE RAPTURE grin
By the way BBNaija Dorathy, come and see competion,
I will arrange a booby general election between this lady and Dora. grin.
Who get milk glands pass grin grin
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Ahmad62(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
What is this world turning into? Her puna go suffer sha

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by martineverest(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
luscioustrish:
Two "heads" are better than one cheesy cheesy cheesy
I see what u did there.... she will be well 'headed'
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by nextstep(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
CEOnurse:
The return of 419
If she gets pregnant who will own up abi na the two go get the belle and in turn share the child?
Nonsense

You know there's DNA test that can make this a simple matter right?

Technically, there can be two fathers on the birth certificate, since you don't have to biologically be the father to be socio-culturally responsible for a child.

But, apparently, this is a joke according to her... I don't mind either way. Many men are "co-husbands" in reality, they just don't know it. grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by bonnyhope: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nothing is surprising here
The world is approaching the end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.