Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (111344 Views)

24-year-old Woman Flaunts Her 85-year-old Husband / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by sapporo: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2020
lielbree:
God in the beginning never created man and two wives. He created Adam and Eve.

Man then started marrying multiple women. It all started one day.

Now women have started their own.

It's a free world...

polygandry is not new, do your research, moreover the fact that it is not sustainable makes it an issue for less concern. whoever wants to marry two men should do so, its not every time you tell a child not to put hands in fire , @ some point you let him/her try grin
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Princessbettyj(f): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2020
mosdii:
Na wa oh nothing Simps no go see for vagina people hand.
grin grin grin grin chai I love nairaland sha, lmao
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by tnerro1(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2020
Na dat black guy go chop pass, see him eye like my own grin
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by macho44(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Everynight is a "3-Some" something grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by masks(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2020
The guys are younger than she is I noticed. Seems she has money cos only kpekus can't subdue two men to marry a woman
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by od501: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2020
backT:
A lady has taken to popular micro-blogging platform to show off her two husband’s as she gushed over them.

According to the lady identified as Brisbane, in her social media post used the mathematical Greater Than sign (>>>>wink to indicate that marrying two men is greater then marrying one man.

She shared photos of herself and the two men in her life who looked very happy and satisfied with the polyamorous relationship.

Captioning the images, Brisbane wrote ;

https://mobile.twitter.com/brisbanebee/status/1307528853133418496

If u still believe that this is normal, to your peril. Keyamata at work!
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Uzomaglovani: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2020
backT:
A lady has taken to popular micro-blogging platform to show off her two husband’s as she gushed over them.

According to the lady identified as Brisbane, in her social media post used the mathematical Greater Than sign (>>>>wink to indicate that marrying two men is greater then marrying one man.

She shared photos of herself and the two men in her life who looked very happy and satisfied with the polyamorous relationship.

those guys r gays dey r using her to cover up
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by 2rez: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2020
paul100:
I think the guys are bisexual.

Infact ehn, u are a realest nigga, u deserve a crown for such an observation. Been dey find who dey reason ma kain thought.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by ayusco85(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2020
luwiizy:
just don't bother yourself with people who just can't see beyond their own ignorance.

Ignorance personified embarassed undecided
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Sebbs(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2020
A thing of joy
One breast for one person

And others will surely be shared too.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by suremanpatriot: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2020
shitt-hole behaviour ,because of breast wey go soon fall yakata? rubbish!!! cheesy
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by LINTUNE(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2020
cococandy:
the world didn’t end when men were doing it. Y’all must think God only exists to massage your egos.
this of course is an anomaly, ok..
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by tunjijones(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Believe you were here in the Early age

And you were here too during Jesus time...
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Spit on your mom first. She’s the oldest evening newspaper around.

I can see you are an expired evening newspaper as well, That's why you are pained and the thing enter you well well lol. But why do you guys usually feel offended by the word. Besides I'm sure you enjoyed your Prime whoring around. Now you are pained you have been Sidelined lol..... grin grin grin

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by bukatyne(f): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Goodluck sister.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by AGBAJE33: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2020
mad ooo
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by darlenese(f): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2020
emeijeh:
2 simps
These are homosexuals
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by LordOfTheGame: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2020
Ardar:
This is a real Alpha female.

Why have one when I can have two or more?

You are not going to heaven again.
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by friendl: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2020
Fools
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by luscioustrish(f): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2020
One4me:

And she would get her TWO HEADS down there , on a daily basis!
This life is unfair o
. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by mosdii(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Princessbettyj:
grin grin grin grin chai I love nairaland sha, lmao
No break ya teeth oh....Simps must be liberated
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Hassanmaye(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2020
emeijeh:
2 simps
Hahahahahaha my stomach mad men everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Ikea81: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2020
backT:

Marrying 2 fuckboys you mean
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by panther101: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] See as dem dey shine der teeth like mumu ugly simps.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by lielbree: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2020
sapporo:

polygandry is not new, do your research, moreover the fact that it is not sustainable makes it an issue for less concern. whoever wants to marry two men should do so, its not every time you tell a child not to put hands in fire , @ some point you let him/her try grin

It has worked for many people. Besides, people kick against it just same way people kick against polygamy.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by bizzibodi(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Why will it not b 2hubbies?Afterall d she has 2brests,2 holes sad grin
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by PrincewithGod(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you are still in Doubt that this is the Generation of the Rapture/ Endtimes, you Need to Understand that Lucifer Has Sealed, Stamped and Confirmed you For Total Destruction
Sound it louder, my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Annychibest(f): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2020
The World is really coming to an end.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by sapporo: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2020
lielbree:

It has worked for many people. Besides, people kick against it just same way people kick against polygamy.

it as work for many people, can we get an example in your family or just mention two women in nigeria married to two men presently.
our tradition & custom + two out of three religion supports polygamy while polyandry has none not even women are in support
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Peppysco: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you are still in Doubt that this is the Generation of the Rapture/ Endtimes, you Need to Understand that Lucifer Has Sealed, Stamped and Confirmed you For Total Destruction

Oga, just shut up, I beg. Even though I don't support this in any way, but I hate when people like you bring religion, extremism and fanatisim into issues. Men have been practicing polygamy for centuries and the world did not end, no one attributed that to the end of the world. Shey nor be the same God create both genders? Why una dey always preach the gospel in an attempt to make people fear and subdued? Nothing we go happen we una nor go add religious colouration, ahhhhan, what happen?

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by bigeagleeye(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Biglittlelois:
A welcome development, Indian women do it, so nothing new here.

You've obviously quoted from your social studies books..visit India pls!
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by onyibest2k(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2020
CAN SHE be enough for the two guys what if is on her flow wetin them go dey do

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.