Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? (1024 Views)

Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) / Would You Buy This 2018 Toyota Century Car For N55 Million? / Report: Bugattiā€™s Next Model Could Have 4 Doors, Electrified Powertrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by promotervickky(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Any Can be Bought with 4.5m!

Pick & State your reason

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Looks like you think this place is group chat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by Frankdamaxx(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
None.
Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by promotervickky(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good evening
Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by TimeForLuxury: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
I'll take the Passat because its majestic

2 Likes

Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by sultaan(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Between those two , neither fits my taste if there are other choices I prefer American V6 for $10k I will be looking for a ATS,CTS, or MKZ
Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by promotervickky(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
sultaan:
Between those two , neither fits my taste if there are other choices I prefer American V6 for $10k I will be looking for a ATS,CTS, or MKZ

Please emphasize on this.....
Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
sultaan:

2nd-gen CTS?
Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by promotervickky(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Few Reviews from some of my client on my broadcast list on WhatsApp:

Mr. Henry: Toyota camry 2013. Durable,high resale value and easy maintenance. I have owned several brands of automobiles and toyota remain the best.

Mr. Peter Car: I would prefer the Passat for the obvious reasons

1. German brand
2. Definitely a more powerful engine
3. Won't deny its elegant beauty

Not denying the tenacity for electrical issues I would still consider it a great car

Oga Emmy: 2013 Toyota Camry sir. It appears more appealing in terms of exterior. I don't know about their engine power or cost of maintenance, but I love beautiful cars.
And in this case, Camry wins over the other ugly looking guy.
Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by Elsueno: 1:59am On Sep 24, 2020
I don't care, I choose the Peugeot!

Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by sultaan(m): 5:38am On Sep 24, 2020
promotervickky:

Please emphasize on this.....

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2013-Cadillac-CTS-c23457

Between the two it will be the volkswagen. Interior is far better than Toyota.

You buy a car because you like it not because you hope to sell it higher than other brands in 3 years.
You should not buy a boring car you plans to get rid of in 3 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by promotervickky(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2020
sultaan:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2013-Cadillac-CTS-c23457

Between the two it will be the volkswagen. Interior is far better than Toyota.

You buy a car because you like it not because you hope to sell it higher than other brands in 3 years.
You should not buy a boring car you plans to get rid of in 3 years

Truly profound!!
Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by promotervickky(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Elsueno:
I don't care, I choose the Peugeot!

It's Volkswagen and not Peugeot
grin
Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by Elsueno: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Only legends can see the last option, even the op can't see the Peugeot

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by promotervickky(m): 12:52am On Sep 25, 2020
Elsueno:
Only legends can see the last option, even the op can't see the Peugeot

Lol, tell us o

(1) (Reply)

Niaja Used Tire For Sale (sold. Sold. Sold) / Urgent Need For Thermostat Replacement!!! / How I Finally Fixed My Long Battling Car AC Leakage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.