Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? (573 Views)

I Have 4 Plug Foreign Used Toyota Rav4 2008 For Sale @ #4.9m / I Have 4 Units Of Non Accidented Toyota Camry 2007-2009 At A Cheap Price / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by promotervickky(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Any Can be Bought with 4.5m!

Pick and State Your Reason

Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by gnykelly(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
the wise choice is the Camry. part availability and kassims can really repaired it. the other choice will require heavy pocket for replacement and repair. kassims can spoil it

3 Likes

Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by gidado14(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
promotervickky:
Any Can be Bought with 4.5m!

Pick Wisely
toyota camry
Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by Midoda: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Both cars might be same year but never in same class performance and feature wise.If given 100 chances i would pick the PASSAT 100 times

2 Likes

Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by promotervickky(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Midoda:
Both cars might be same year but never in same class performance and feature wise.If given 100 chances i would pick the PASSAT 100 times

Interesting
Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by TimeForLuxury: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
I'll take the passat becausea its majestic
Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by promotervickky(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2020
Few Reviews from some of my client on my broadcast list on WhatsApp:

Mr. Henry: Toyota camry 2013. Durable,high resale value and easy maintenance. I have owned several brands of automobiles and toyota remain the best.

Mr. Peter Car: I would prefer the Passat for the obvious reasons

1. German brand
2. Definitely a more powerful engine
3. Won't deny its elegant beauty

Not denying the tenacity for electrical issues I would still consider it a great car

Oga Emmy: 2013 Toyota Camry sir. It appears more appealing in terms of exterior. I don't know about their engine power or cost of maintenance, but I love beautiful cars.
And in this case, Camry wins over the other ugly looking guy.
Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by Dovehorizon: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
If u wanna buy a car and resale value is one of the things u look out for, then you havent gotten to where you wanna be.

Imagine someone like Otedola seeking for resale value of cars before he gets one, anyway that imagination or instance is really too far...

With good maintenance Culture, I will go for the passat any day anytime.

Buy a car that suits your personality.

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by promotervickky(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dovehorizon:
If u wanna buy a car and resale value is one the things u look out for, when you havent gotten to where you wanna be.

Imagine someone like Otedola seeking for resale value of cars before he gets one, anyway that imagine or instance is really too far...

With good maintenance Culture, I will go for the passat any day anytime.

Wow, you said something profound here...
Re: Which Will You Buy If You Have 4.5m? by kolaaderin: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Depending on who is buying. If the 4.5m is years of contribution, please keep to the Camry because you will not also want to lose too much value of some years of use.
On the other hand, if you really have the money, and the 4.5m was just a Month income, the Passat is your deal as resale value is not your target. Its way out of the Camry league.

In terms of maintainance, there is no much difference in maintaining the two vehicle. But you will sure lose much value on CC passat after some years of usage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2005 Model Forsale (used) / 2006 Toyota Corolla For Sale / Neatest, Faultless Toyota Corolla Available Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.