Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time (30544 Views)

Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Femeto: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
So he hasn't shot his mouth forever.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Zetty177x: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Brown teeth. Or u want to use bleach first. Ur video angered us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Shaev7(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Okpolo eye no be open eye...
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Franking: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Speak to Lagos zombies. Edo no be Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by chloride6: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please speak on Ondo Elections...

Please sir..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by aviara: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
In what capacity does he want to speak? Maybe as a national leader of a failing party that does not recognise his position
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by AngelicBeing: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
SmartProf:
He spoke before the election and was ignored by the real voters. All these 'robust reply' or 'appropriate time' grammer is indirectly telling you to expect nothing. The man ticket been cut, short and simple.
Hahaha, Lol at his ticket don cut. Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by braveboi4life: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Better speak after Ondo election, the one you spoke before Edo, Sparked your candidate and spoked him silly...dont spoil aketi re-election..please stay clear until after Oct 10 grin
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by freeborn02: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Silver and Gold I do not have, but what I do have I will give...

Despite the fact that I admire Tinubu for his political sagacity and for being a founder and a leader of the party that produced the best President of Nigeria, I humbly advise he congratulate Governor Godwin Obaseki for his victory and the INEC for working hard to ensure the election was free and fair.

He's a role model and shouldn't waste any more time. He should put a congratulatory call through to Obaseki.

The people have spoken.

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless the Patriots.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Since Buhari is the best president of Nigeria, may your life become what Nigeria has become under Buhari. Amen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by uBuNiT: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jagaban giving himself a soft landing. Yeroba politishan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
tot:

Edo clearly does not want to be Lagos, is it by force?! They have made their choice known by their votes, so let them be and carry this your redundant list elsewhere.

We are both saying the same thing!

Edo is not Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Yebosola:

But Oduduwa land is bigger and prosperous than Biafra land now, Igbos, abi I lie? Waiting for your wailing grin grin
A traveler is more experience than a white hair
That’s our adage
Please always travel
I know you take Lagos as your world
But I take the world as my village
I can live and prosper anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Merimental:

u comment is quite out of "context" in analysing d slogan tho.

it's election based not Monetary/ Financial capacity.

Leadership and elections go hand in hand with development of a state.

Lagos leadership engineered by Tinubu since 1999 have been on an upward trajectory with economic prosperity compared to Edo.

However Edo state is nobody in the league of Nigerian states when you are measuring viable states and that could also be attributed to their politicians that are inept.

They claim Lagos need deliverance, I asked from what? Lagos should deliver to become unproductive like Edo so PDP can ruin it like they ruined the oil producing states with the huge allocations?

Edo is not Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

A traveler is more experience than a white hair
That’s our adage
Please always travel
I know you take Lagos as your world
But I take the world as my village
I can live and prosper anywhere

Does that stop the fact that the South East is the poverty capital of the south?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Yebosola:

But Oduduwa land is bigger and prosperous than Biafra land now, Igbos, abi I lie? Waiting for your wailing grin grin

You're right you know but 85 percent of your youths are on the bus stops and every motor park garage collecting Owo da and also running after trucks carrying Container goods on sight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by freeborn02: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Edo is not Lagos truly!

Like my friend Seunmsg said!

—Lagos is Africa's 5th largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigerians largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigeria's industrial capital, not Edo state

—Lagos state is the entertainment capital of Nigeria and AFRICA, not Edo state

—Lagos is the home to the most intellectual IT resources not Edo state

—Lagos state is the corporate capital of Nigeria

—Lagos state is home to the largest single refinery in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest gas plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state's IGR is 33 times larger than Edo state's IGR.

The list goes on...

Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.

Are you referring to your friend, seunmsg, the tinubu mental slave? The same seunmsg that is modeling the destiny of his children in line with that of oluomo, the Lagos thug?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by JAMO84: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Igbos can hate Tinubu all they want, but if they have someone like him in their region, PDP cannot enslave them for 24 years and counting, make their region poverty capital of the South and refuse to give them presidential ticket.

I AM DONE TALKING

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by therajah: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Some pple just find it difficult to be humble. Tinubu, Its not a do or die affair!! You win some, you lose some!!!
Its like a movie; different actors/actressses, different scenes....
Must your opinion always count?
Even Some pple are still against God's opinion not to talk of you, a mere man!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Chrisjay1998(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Edo is not Lagos truly!

—Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

The list goes on...

Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.

So your point in this Long talk was Edo people made the Wrong Choice ?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Euegene100001: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
When Supreme Court works on it
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
freeborn02:

Are you referring to your friend, seunmsg, the tinubu mental slave? The same seunmsg that is modeling the destiny of his children in line with that of oluomo, the Lagos thug?

Lagos is the symbol of prosperity while Edo state beside the prostitution business abroad is also known for their backwardness coz Edo state can’t be identified on the world stage when talking about developed cities.

I will model my destiny in line with Lagos rather than modeling it with a failure like Edo state.

If God ask you a question:
Do you want your destiny to be modeled like Lagos or Edo?

Which will you choose?

If you don’t answer my question then you are a coward!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by do4luv14(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
APC produce best President?

Kai wlalai somebody should hold me oooo

SilverNorGold:
Silver and Gold I do not have, but what I do have I will give...

Despite the fact that I admire Tinubu for his political sagacity and for being a founder and a leader of the party that produced the best President of Nigeria, I humbly advise he congratulate Governor Godwin Obaseki for his victory and the INEC for working hard to ensure the election was free and fair.

He's a role model and shouldn't waste any more time. He should put a congratulatory call through to Obaseki.

The people have spoken.

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless the Patriots.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by emecheboy2(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

So your point in this Long talk was Edo people made the Wrong Choice ?

My point is that Edo is not Lagos.

Lagos under the APC have far more achievements than Edo State will ever make in their lifetime.

This is not mere talks, it’s a FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by freeborn02: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lagos is the symbol of prosperity while Edo state beside the prostitution business abroad is also known for their backwardness coz Edo state can’t be identified on the world stage when talking about developed cities.

I will model my destiny in line with Lagos rather than modeling it with a failure like Edo state.

If God ask you a question:
Do you want your destiny to be modeled like Lagos or Edo?

Which will you choose?

If you don’t answer my question then you are a coward!

They are backward, yet your tinubu made a fool of himself to win Edo for his party? Doesn't that make your party of election riggers a bunch of dumb idiots?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by davididenyi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Baba maximum support we de your back��

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Johnsinia(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Edo is not Lagos truly!

The list goes on...

Edo can never be a state as useless as Lagos for one illiterate Agbero to be detecting their life and future for

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by justlikedat: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wetin you wan talk again?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
freeborn02:

They are backward, yet your tinubu made a fool of himself to win Edo for his party? Doesn't that make your party of election riggers a bunch of dumb idiots?

You are a coward first for not answering my question and that showed you know that Edo is a failed state.

Tinubu speaks in Edo election because he is an APC party leader just as Wike and Atiku spoke in support of PDP. Wike even went to Edo on Election Day to support his party, if Tinubu had done that the idiots would have still complain.

You hate what you fear!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Yebosola(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

You're right you know but 85 percent of your youths are on the bus stops and every motor park garage collecting Owo da and also running after trucks carrying Container goods on sight.

99.9% of yours are rotting away in several jail worldwide on drug related offences awaiting life or death sentences.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by DanielPop(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Do you feel better now? grin

Philipponzaghi:

Leadership and elections go hand in hand with development of a state.

Lagos leadership engineered by Tinubu since 1999 have been on an upward trajectory with economic prosperity compared to Edo.

However Edo state is nobody in the league of Nigerian states when you are measuring viable states and that could also be attributed to their politicians that are inept.

They claim Lagos need deliverance, I asked from what? Lagos should deliver to become unproductive like Edo so PDP can ruin it like they ruined the oil producing states with the huge allocations?

Edo is not Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Mayng01(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lying machine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? / Senate: APC Secures 64 Seats, PDP 40, YPP 1 / Taribo West Prays For Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.