Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time (30547 Views)

Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Johnsinia:
Edo can never be a state as useless as Lagos for one illiterate Agbero to be detecting their life and future for

Good that an illeterate Agbero can make the future of Lagosian prosperous.

Lagos is the destination of economic prosperity and every tribe is given a fair share to hustle and flourish in the land of the free.

Now just think a little bit, of Lagos is removed from Nigeria and if Edo was removed from Nigeria, which one will Nigeria feel the impact much?

Edo State is a backward state known only for their prostitutions abroad but Lagos is the symbol of hope for Nigeria which explained why it is the most popular state of Nigeria in the world known for its economic power!

Tinubu Jagaban is part of the story of the Lagos dream!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Chirowman(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
When people doesn't want to bow out when the ovation is high ,it ends in disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Xfemt(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
carry ur brown teeth go corna

u don't Ve any tin to say

thief

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
SmartProf:
He spoke before the election and was ignored by the real voters. All these 'robust reply' or 'appropriate time' grammer is indirectly telling you to expect nothing. The man ticket been cut, short and simple.
His meal ticket don dey short

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Yebosola:

99.9% of yours are rotting away in several jail worldwide on drug related offences awaiting life or death sentences.

Hahahaaa! He pain am wella.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
DanielPop:
Do you feel better now? grin

I feel better because you ignorant haters know none of your state can compete with Lagos even in political prosperity and intelligence.

Lagos produced the likes of Osinbajo, Fashola, and etc who have your politician school of thought produced in Edo state?

What you hate you condemn. A shithole Edo state should not be the one to talk when we mention Lagos.

That is an insult to intelligence. Don’t be blinded by the likes you guys are clicking for yourself, when the wave go you will go back to reality to know that Edo will always NEVER be Lagos in reality!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Johnsinia(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Good that an illeterate Agbero can make the future of Lagosian prosperous.

Lagos is the destination of economic prosperity and every tribe is given a fair share to hustle and flourish in the land of the free.

Now just think a little bit, of Lagos is removed from Nigeria and if Edo was removed from Nigeria, which one will Nigeria feel the impact much?

Edo State is a backward state known only for their prostitutions abroad but Lagos is the symbol of hope for Nigeria which explained why it is the most popular state of Nigeria in the world known for its economic power!

Tinubu Jagaban is part of the story of the Lagos dream!
Prosperous!!! look at this poorest man soaking garri under brown roof calling "prosperous"... dey shame small na

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by liverpudian9(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tinubu should dream on he will not become the president of Nigeria he is a thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Presley87(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Speak now or forever be silent

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Original4u(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Edo is not Lagos truly!

Like my friend Seunmsg said!

—Lagos is Africa's 5th largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigerians largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigeria's industrial capital, not Edo state

—Lagos state is the entertainment capital of Nigeria and AFRICA, not Edo state

—Lagos is the home to the most intellectual IT resources not Edo state

—Lagos state is the corporate capital of Nigeria

—Lagos state is home to the largest single refinery in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest gas plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state's IGR is 33 times larger than Edo state's IGR.

The list goes on...

Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.

You made your comparison out of point.

The EDO NO BE LAGOS campaign is or was meant to discourage political godfatherism. the dominance of one person against the will of the rest. that's the message.

Not necessarily economic comparison as you put it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by mattmogan88: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Oizee(f): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Edo is not Lagos truly!

Like my friend Seunmsg said!

—Lagos is Africa's 5th largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigerians largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigeria's industrial capital, not Edo state

—Lagos state is the entertainment capital of Nigeria and AFRICA, not Edo state

—Lagos is the home to the most intellectual IT resources not Edo state

—Lagos state is the corporate capital of Nigeria

—Lagos state is home to the largest single refinery in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest gas plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state's IGR is 33 times larger than Edo state's IGR.

The list goes on...

Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.
for wetin now? Clearly you have no idea why they say, Edo no be Lagos, all dis epistle bcuz of who?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Johnsinia:
Prosperous!!! look at this poorest man soaking garri under brown roof calling "prosperous"... dey shame small na

Lagos is a destination that gives the poor man hope that success is achievable because the Lagos dream is a motivation on its own.

Lagos have lifted millions out of poverty such that what they make they can send to their respective states and families to cater for them just like Nigerians in diaspora do.

What is Edo contribution to Nigeria? What good news worthy of emulation can be attributed to Edo?

How many non-indigenous made it a dream that Edo is their next state to go to hustle? How many?

Brown roof itself is just a roof, most of you are fixated on the wrong side of life. Roof is just a color and an effect of rust and that doesn’t take away the building beneath it.

So what is your grouse?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oizee:
for wetin now? Clearly you have no idea why they say, Edo no be Lagos, all dis epistle bcuz of who?

We are all saying the same thing!

Edo is not Lagos.

Lagos is not the backward unproductive Edo state either politically or economically!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
JAMO84:
Igbos can hate Tinubu all they want, but if they have someone like him in their region, PDP cannot enslave them for 24 years and counting, make their region poverty capital of the South and refuse to give them presidential ticket.

I AM DONE TALKING

With your vice president Ibadan is still the capital city of brown roof and south west is still a SHITHOLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Does that stop the fact that the South East is the poverty capital of the south?
No it doesn’t
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Johnsinia(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lagos is a destination that gives the poor man hope that success is achievable because the Lagos dream is a motivation on its own.

Lagos have lifted millions out of poverty such that what they make they can send to their respective states and families to cater for them just like Nigerians in diaspora do.

What is Edo contribution to Nigeria? What good news worthy of emulation can be attributed to Edo?

How many non-indigenous made it a dream that Edo is their next state to go to hustle? How many?

Brown roof itself is just a roof, most of you are fixated on the wrong side of life. Roof is just a color and an effect of rust and that doesn’t take away the building beneath it.

So what is your grouse?
Oga, upon all the years you have stayed in Lagos have you got that HOPE and Breakthrough you talked about... if no, Oga, go blame it on Tinubu for syphoning your HOPE and Breakthrough

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Original4u:

You made your comparison out of point.

The EDO NO BE LAGOS campaign is or was meant to discourage political godfatherism. the dominance of one person against the will of the rest. that's the message.

Not necessarily economic comparison as you put it.

If political godfatherism brings development then I will choose it over in-godfatherism that brings backwardness and decay.

Awolowo was the political godfather of the Yorubas and he made sure he built the Western region with infrastructure, prosperity, and glory.

Akintola during that period said he was fighting against godfatherism and ganged up with the Northerners to clip Awo wing and what did we achieve with Akintola? How many times have they attributed the numerous western region prosperity to Akintola’s name? No it’s always Awolowo and that is godfatherism used in a good way.

Now back to Lagos:
With Tinubu godfatherism, Lagos have seen an upward growth since 1999 with a blueprint of continuity that other successive Lag government followed to make Lagos GDP and revenue increase dwarfing her colleague.

Edo state with their un-godfatherism what have they achieved? What has Abia state achieved with her un-godfatherism besides total infrastructural decay and pigsty environment!

So I repeat Edo is not Lagos!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lagos is the symbol of prosperity while Edo state beside the prostitution business abroad is also known for their backwardness coz Edo state can’t be identified on the world stage when talking about developed cities.

I will model my destiny in line with Lagos rather than modeling it with a failure like Edo state.

If God ask you a question:
Do you want your destiny to be modeled like Lagos or Edo?

Which will you choose?

If you don’t answer my question then you are a coward!

Like you claimed, if Lagos State is the symbol of prosperity then why is that during Covid 19 lockdown all the state could share to Lagosians was 50 Naira Obasa branded Agege bread ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Barbilius: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Yebosola:

99.9% of yours are rotting away in several jail worldwide on drug related offences awaiting life or death sentences.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by seunmsg(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
freeborn02:

Are you referring to your friend, seunmsg, the tinubu mental slave? The same seunmsg that is modeling the destiny of his children in line with that of oluomo, the Lagos thug?

My children are living very fine. You should up your hustle so that your children can live the kind of life that my children are living.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

With your vice president Ibadan is still the capital city of brown roof and south west is still a SHITHOLE.

And Enugu the capital city of the Igbos is the epitome of brown roof!

[img]https:///65535/50138773852_e53216dfd9_o_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50137994433_8502aaf707_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50137994423_5919ec80d6_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50138773817_ea3c5d5170_b_d.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Chrisjay1998(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

My point is that Edo is not Lagos.

Lagos under the APC have far more achievements than Edo State will ever make in their lifetime.

This is not mere talks, it’s a FACT!

I know it's a Fact but At least Edo People were Smart Enough to be Liberated From the Shackles of God~fatherism Unlike Lagos who still ass licks One man Called Jagaban.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

Like you claimed, if Lagos State is the symbol of prosperity then why is that during Covid 19 lockdown all the state could share to Lagosians was 50 Naira Obasa branded Agege bread ?

It doesn’t matter. Even in the USA food was shared in food banks because it is a pandemic.

So if you have nothing sensible to say, just shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

And Enugu the capital city of the Igbos is the epitome of brown roof!

[img]https:///65535/50138773852_e53216dfd9_o_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50137994433_8502aaf707_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50137994423_5919ec80d6_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50138773817_ea3c5d5170_b_d.jpg[/img]

Please do a search on Google on brown roof and see what your search will come up with.

If you see any south eastern States then let me know

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

I know it's a Fact but At least Edo People were Smart Enough to be Liberated From the Shackles of God~fatherism Unlike Lagos who still ass licks One man Called Jagaban.

Why should Lagos change what works?

Where is the shackles holding Abia down that turned it into the definition of State failure?

Lagos still can never be compared to Edo in all metrics of comparison.

Edo is NOT Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Brushstrokes20: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ko soro!... # you ain't got nothing to Say !
EDO NO BE LAGOS, deal with it.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
As a Democrat that you claim to be sir,one would expect you to have congratulated Obaseki by now. It is getting too late !
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

It doesn’t matter. Even in the USA food was shared in food banks because it is a pandemic.

So if you have nothing sensible to say, just shut up!

You mean after looting Lagos State dry with Bullion Vans then all he could share to you, your family members and Lagosians is this below;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Barbilius: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

The same ibadan is where your vagabond tribesmen can't stop coming to, thronging the place like refugees and constituting nuisance everywhere. So they dem even dey fight on top chieftaincy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

Please do a search on Google on brown roof and see what your search will come up with.

If you see any south eastern States then let me know

You are a drunkard!

You can see the google coordinate on all the brown roof images and you can clearly see it is ENUGU.

Enugu is a shithole and I don’t know why this argument is brought to this trend in the first place coz I was taking solely about Edo before you bring shame to Enugu.

See Enugu!

img]https:///65535/50182687742_6ddda39fe8_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50182429606_8fe1503521_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50181888168_91aa69dc4c_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50182429446_f8c0bd528f_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50182429416_e46f69e442_b_d.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Meets President Maduro Of Venezuela, The President tweets / Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography / 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.