Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time (30535 Views)

Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Arabaincubus: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
ozento:
its already useless

I don't know what this painfully ugly Tinubu thinks he is. Imagine encountering him in a strange land, would you take him for somebody? He may even receive a slap to boot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Mrpojj(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Burruchaga71(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ewu Gambia....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by freeborn02: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
seunmsg:

You just described the living condition of you children. Too bad for them. I hope their living condition changes with time. Cheers.

If you take a cursory look at the life of mental slavery that you have adopted as the father of those unfortunate kids, you will realize that the future of your unfortunate children is bleak. I mean, you are sacrificing their destiny on the alter of mental slavery.

So, your kids are actually living a damned life and they are just like well fed rams waiting for the day of their slaughter.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Mintum: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
He doesn't have anything to say, he was defeated pure and simple.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Rayikhaz(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Shut up my friend, you Don't have anything to say. What do you want to say about the Edo State elections? Edo can never be Lagos. You can be a Lord and master in Lagos but not Edo. The only thing you should be talking or thinking about is how to retire peacefully and and make amends with your maker for assisting in destroying this country. Agbaya of bourdillon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by freeborn02: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Statistics don’t support your assertions and I am not here to waste my time by comparing a prosperous Lagos to any god forsaken state you come from.

Life is expensive in New York relative to other American states and the amount you will spend to rent a small house in New York can be used to rent a whole building in other USA states. Does that stop New York glory? Cost of living is damn high there but you will make the money.

There are places that are dirty in New York while there are places you can call a ghetto in NY but does that stop her prosperity.

You will make you money in Lagos if prosperity come into your business and you will be able to beat the cost of living. So they balance each other to an extent.

All countries have their ghettos, but you measure greatness by the number of places that are actually better relative to the other.

GDP, economy, IGR, Entertainment, Banking, FinTech, IT, Industry, Ral estate, Prosperity index, Finance, Governance, and etc favor Lagos than any state in Nigeria and that is what you’ll use as metrics.

In fact if Lagos were to be a separate county, it will be the 5th largest economy in Africa!

Lagos has a high GDP. Does the GDP reflect on the lives of the common men and women on the streets of Lagos?

Does the GDP reflect on the conditions of the streets in Lagos? The dirt and stink are still there and getting worse by the day.

So, what's the point in having a high GDP if it doesn't make the life of the common man better? The only place where the high GDP of Lagos is reflecting is inside tinubu's billion vans.

And you, who may not even be sharing in his loot, is here making a case for a drug pusher and a thief. Shame on you.

Have you visited New York before? Do not compare new York to Lagos until you visit the place. Shey you hear me Mr Aimless Dumb Hailer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by leo22(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
EDO NO BE LAGOS.

It has just been proven so forget all these long talk.

Philipponzaghi:
Edo is not Lagos truly!

Like my friend Ngpatriot said!

—Lagos is Africa's 5th largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigerians largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigeria's industrial capital, not Edo state

—Lagos state is the entertainment capital of Nigeria and AFRICA, not Edo state

—Lagos is the home to the most intellectual IT resources not Edo state

—Lagos state is the corporate capital of Nigeria

—Lagos state is home to the largest single refinery in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest gas plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state's IGR is 33 times larger than Edo state's IGR.

The list goes on...

Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by jofatek(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Politics is a whole! It reflects on every fabrics of development in the states.

Obaseki was governor from 4years, what notable achievement worthy of envy did he achieved? Nothing, people just voted him back based on sentiments and propaganda of Godfatherism. Now the election is over, the people of Edo state will now know the reality and the future is pregnant.

Awolowo Godfatherism elevated Western region above her peers and built the first TV, Skyscraper, Housing Estate, and economic prosperity. Akintola came them campaigning against godfatherism while colluding with the North to tame Awolowo. After Awo was arrested on trump up charges of treason, what did the Western region achieved? Akintola couldn’t achieve much for us and we suffer for that action.

Tinubu godfatherism produced Fashola who by far is the most productive governor in Nigeria and he was even tthe poster boy that APC used to sell Buhari then to Nigerians.

Godfatherims could be good or bad tho:
There is godfatherism in Delta too with the likes of Ibori, but what have they achieved with it? Is Delta now a state to envy?

In Abia state where they want us to believe there is no Godfatherims what have they achieved? Abia is now a depiction of a failed state with infrastructural decay.

I will choose good godfatherism over un-Godfatherism a million time!
God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
freeborn02:

Lagos has a high GDP. Does the GDP reflect on the lives of the common men and women on the streets of Lagos?

Does the GDP reflect on the conditions of the streets in Lagos? The dirt and stink are still there and getting worse by the day.

So, what's the point in having a high GDP if it doesn't make the life of the common man better? The only place where the high GDP of Lagos is reflecting is inside tinubu's billion vans.

And you, who may not even be sharing in his loot, is here making a case for a drug pusher and a thief. Shame on you.

Have you visited New York before? Do not compare new York to Lagos until you visit the place. Shey you hear me Mr Aimless Dumb Hailer?

What makes up the GDP of a state? Don’t you know it’s also a result of the people sweat and the it is the gross domestic product of the state that is called GDP. Without the people and the industries there won’t be GDP in the first place.

Right from the beginning of the world, human wants are insatiable and there will always be rich and poor. You just need to compare the metrics of Lagos with the other states and know how much poor they are when talking about poverty metrics.

All the UNDP poverty statistics reported showed that Lagos has the least poverty in Nigeria and it is by far better than her colleague states.

I have been to New York before and I swear on God, Quran, Bible, and my mother that I’ve been there before.

Not everyone on Nairaland is wretched bro, I’m telling you things based on the strength of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by ani1offiong(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Old man u absolutely have nothing to say, just look for a place and relax, Edo person did when they know how to do best.
Congratulations my people.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Zetty177x: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Edo is not Lagos truly!

—Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

The list goes on...

Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.

All these ur long jargons won't fly..it's not necessary too..the 'Edo nor be Lagos' mantra was born because of what Tinubu did to Ambode. . So Edolites are telling Tinubu ,Oshiomole and co that we will not condone d Ambode treatment and we are not COWARDS like Lagosians. Period. We said it, meant it and defeated, Oshiomole, Tinubu, captain Hosa and co. Infact that video by Tinubu gingered everybody to vote...
. So always get it to your head that 'Edo nor be Lagos'.

In 1963 in case u don't know ur history, Midwestern Region was created because the then Midwestern region (which later became Bendel state in 1976) could not fit into Yoruba region. (It was Western Region then)..read read read

Edo nor be Lagos. Una de Nairaland,one man de collect N1 billion monthly...and two Bullion vans all over...una nor de shame? The audacity to talk!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by DEROX: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

With your vice president Ibadan is still the capital city of brown roof and south west is still a SHITHOLE.
I prefer to be the brown roof than the poverytea capital of the south with no FDI
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by DEROX: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

Like you claimed, if Lagos State is the symbol of prosperity then why is that during Covid 19 lockdown all the state could share to Lagosians was 50 Naira Obasa branded Agege bread ?
as if abia speaker no share garri
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
DEROX:
as if abia speaker no share garri

Picture speaks louder than words

Do you mean this one below?

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
DEROX:
I prefer to be the brown roof than the poverytea capital of the south with no FDI

With all your FDI all your youths are still fighting to Offload containers goods owned by Igbos.

Isn't that an irony of life?

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by DEROX: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

Picture speaks louder than words

Do you mean this one below?
lol I will post it for you today but not now
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
DEROX:
lol I will post it for you today but not now

Patiently waiting.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Chino4NAUTH: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Edo is not Lagos truly!

The list goes on...

Console yourself.. What about the useless and worthless cursed osun state you come from.. Why not talk about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by DEROX: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

Patiently waiting.
grin grin grin grin grin sorry baba we yorubas dont chestbeat about being the richest or not despite having 3 out of top 6 richest nigerians unlike the poverytea capital of the potopoto south

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
DEROX:
grin grin grin grin grin sorry baba we yorubas dont chestbeat about being the richest or not despite having 3 out of top 6 richest nigerians unlike the poverytea capital of the potopoto south

You have 3 out of 6 richest people in Nigeria but all they could offer all your people in south west are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by mentored: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Silver and Gold I do not have, but what I do have I will give...

Despite the fact that I admire Tinubu for his political sagacity and for being a founder and a leader of the party that produced the best President of Nigeria, I humbly advise he congratulate Governor Godwin Obaseki for his victory and the INEC for working hard to ensure the election was free and fair.

He's a role model and shouldn't waste any more time. He should put a congratulatory call through to Obaseki.

The people have spoken.

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless the Patriots.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Best president of where

You well so
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by DEROX: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

You have 3 out of 6 richest people in Nigeria but all they could offer all your people in south west are
same way you offered your people common garri and yam or should I post that too
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
DEROX:
same way you offered your people common garri and yam or should I post that too

If thats all you people could offer your people With all your IGR and FDI then it means the south east is far better than you people because during Covid 19 people in the east didn't lack any food despite the lock down.

You people's case was different. Have you forgotten how all the youths in southwest and Lagos terrorized the whole place under the auspices of one million boys and Awawa boys.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by DEROX: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

If thats all you people could offer your people With all your IGR and FDI then it means the south east is far better than you people because during Covid 19 people in the east didn't lack any food despite the lock down.

You people's case was different. Have you forgotten how all the youths in southwest and Lagos terrorized the whole place under the auspices of one million boys and Awawa boys.
At all Lagos touts or Sw boys? Because I only knew of 1 million boys in Lagos not Ogun or ekiti so what's your point is there no agbero at Onitsha let me tell you I was schooling in Madonna uni okija before I left because it was Catholic and we don't use phones fr edeh is also very wicked I know about you guys well I have never been to ebonyi out of all before I remembered at awada how a bus coming g from delta was robbed in daylight by Onitsha thugs so what's your point pls
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by earnit3: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who’s listening
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by freeborn02: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lolz. Desperate , it's obvious I have hit you below the belt several times. The thing is paining you very bad. So, you are now using your alternative moniker to report.

Why didn't you use your main moniker to report? You are trying to pretend as if you are not moved by my comments, whereas the thing they pain you for body. grin.

When I come back from ban, na on top your head I go begin dey break coconut. cheesy

Desperate immoral, dishonorable entity.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
DEROX:
At all Lagos touts or Sw boys? Because I only knew of 1 million boys in Lagos not Ogun or ekiti so what's your point is there no agbero at Onitsha let me tell you I was schooling in Madonna uni okija before I left because it was Catholic and we don't use phones fr edeh is also very wicked I know about you guys well I have never been to ebonyi out of all before I remembered at awada how a bus coming g from delta was robbed in daylight by Onitsha thugs so what's your point pls

My point is this; There's no bus Stop or motor park where you won't find Agberos in Lagos and southwest. If you look closely, you'll notice that now Yoruba youths despise education because of how lucrative Tinubu made touting in Lagos. What's is the future of a region where most of its youths are quickly taking after Agbero? Try and see reason, E get why.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by DanielPop(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
To show you are better, free yourselves from slavery! Edo State may be poorer than Lagos but it's citizens are freemen! You are slaves to thugs! You sell your souls for miserable rice and oil! Sad!

Philipponzaghi:

I feel better because you ignorant haters know none of your state can compete with Lagos even in political prosperity and intelligence.

Lagos produced the likes of Osinbajo, Fashola, and etc who have your politician school of thought produced in Edo state?

What you hate you condemn. A shithole Edo state should not be the one to talk when we mention Lagos.

That is an insult to intelligence. Don’t be blinded by the likes you guys are clicking for yourself, when the wave go you will go back to reality to know that Edo will always NEVER be Lagos in reality!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by EDOLUWA: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
If you want to face the reality and not being a twister what they are saying is that Lagos electorates are follow-follow and godfatheristick while Edolites decides who their own leader will be and the just conluded election has proved that Edo no be Lagos indeed!!!

Philipponzaghi:
Edo is not Lagos truly!

The list goes on...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer / They Are Now Selling Fuel Into Buckets - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.