Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st (25070 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
jlinkd78:
Most persons above do not understand dat an IPOB ordered sit at home entails even d independence day activities will be grounded even though a public holiday. The link up with d Oduduwa agitators in diaspora will be tsunamic against d Nigerian State as global attention will be attracted on d need to disintegrate this unworkable contraption

What is there roll on Independence day ?
Which activity will be grounded?
Global attention for war or agitation??
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Toscarel: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

IPOB should please stop all this rubbish. My mom is an Igbo and my dad is North. cry cry

Modify
I love Nigeria as one!!!

One Nigeria !!!

Little wonder u are dumb.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by nogragra: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-ipob-declares-sit-at-home-on-october-1st/
We are beginning to see who are the coward. They protest police shoot them they make noise but nothing happens. Yorubas call for outing and dared the consequence but ipob cower and want to stay at home but they want biafra. The momentum of the division of naija gathered meaningful progress only when oodua nation joined the fray. By the time oodua is gone ipob will need to join their fulani master in new bianaija.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
gypsey:
Yess! Mike pompey is a joke! just like Donald Trump, go look up mike pompey properly the man is a fraud.

Can you show me any evidence that Mr kanu have gone to the EU and UN? and what was their response to Mr.Kanu?

The manner in which Mr kanu and Igbos are approaching the agitation war seems like the only way, as it appears Nigeria cannot offer a referendum or refused to offer it.

Okay, keep believing, mind you not all IGBOs feels enslaved, Only the poor less opportuned ones who likes to blame nigerian govt for their life failures.
Who told you that? men that tred with dollars, euro and so many hard currency in diaspora are fighting for biafra ... you are blind to see mega protest of IPOB in diapora in every country they are.... and you think that they are not wealthy?
For some ppl in nizooeria that feels that they are ok in life as you said, they might not have anything to do with biafra restoration, but in there mind, if biafra will comes to pass they are available, if she doesn't come na here we dey... that's the irony. Any body that says he or she doesn't want freedom, that person long died... freedom is life... even when a servant is serving his master, though, he eats anything, dresses fine... but what normally comes to his mind, when I'm I going to be free from this man! even giving little money, I will appreciate it... at list you have peace of mind, coz freedom is life...
If the son of man shall set you free.... you are free indeed. Give me freedom and take your money
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Gerald454: 12:08am On Sep 24, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

IPOB should please stop all this rubbish. My mom is an Igbo and my dad is North. cry cry

Modify
I love Nigeria as one!!!

One Nigeria !!!

So because ur mom is from USA and ur daddy Nigeria should make.the two countries become one
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by DerideGull(m): 12:27am On Sep 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nnamdi Kanu should join hands with the President and every Nigerian to move Nigeria forward. We're stronger united.

Arrant nonsense!!! What use is strong when there is no unity? Nigeria must be disintegrated.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by DerideGull(m): 12:30am On Sep 24, 2020
Sniper101:
So these e-diots are still doing this shit?
and they still be talking about getting the presidency tickets in APC & PDP by 2023 cheesy

...laughable grin

I guess an e-diotic is a person who insinuated IPOB had spoke about getting the idiotic presidency of the shithole called Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 24, 2020
jlinkd78:
Most persons above do not understand dat an IPOB ordered sit at home entails even d independence day activities will be grounded even though a public holiday. The link up with d Oduduwa agitators in diaspora will be tsunamic against d Nigerian State as global attention will be attracted on d need to disintegrate this unworkable contraption
And u think the world cares?
World leaders hardly support secession no matter the tyranny or persecution involve. UN always encourage dialogue and peace talk and unfortunately Nnamdi cownu doesn't have diplomatic and international politics knowledge, above all his supporters are so brainwashed that they think propaganda and media protest will fetch them their delusional fantasy.
If u want to know that the world doesn't support secession but peaceful dialogue ask why Kashmir, Uigur, Catalonia and many other separatist groups failed to succeed?
Igbos are just creating more enmity on themselves for the cause that can't be achieve in many decades to come. Ready to sacrifice ur blood for a coward, I wish the the Hussain Bolt pikin can come back to Nigeria and see how Zakzaky got a child play treatment from the General MB.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by MINORU: 3:02am On Sep 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
This niggarrrz have started again

Biafra is a goal that can't be actualised...and a dream that can't be realized

I know alot of my Nigggars gonna insult me on this one

But i won't blame them... Humans hate what they don't understand

You will never be rich and your dream can't never be realize...this one. You understand

Fool
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by allcomage: 3:20am On Sep 24, 2020
99thEnemy:
One elderly Igbo man said that if the people doing this IPOB thing witnessed the civil war, they wouldn't have been trying this rubbish Kanu is pushing them to do while he hides abroad.
Kanu is not pushing for war stop twisting issues. Ipob don't bear arms.The want to achieve this via referendum.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by allcomage: 3:24am On Sep 24, 2020
SegFault:

The thing just tire me, when I read there was a country and half of a yellow sun the amount of hatred I felt towards gowon and ojukwu ehn. That's when I realised that these ipob guys are either schizophrenic or just have a complicated mental issue.
The question is why Biafra again after 50 yrs? Why is it gaining traction right now? Why people from middlebelt want to identify with Biafra?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by allcomage: 3:39am On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
My folks are IGBO too and look! there is nothing wrong with having an ideology but BIAFRA will never ever happen it will only be an ideology, just like the KKK and the Nazis IGBOs are not even united. the whole thing is a big Sham! How can some IGBO men buy lands, shops and build mansions, hotels in Jos, Kano, lagos, Ibadan and Abuja and still shouting Biafra or IPOB will come? some IGBO men are already preaching IGBO presidency after 2023 and some IGBOs are in buhari's govt cabinets, they are the most politically confused bunchs in Nigeria.

The ones who are been fooled are they poor jobless ones, who are getting themselves killed by the Nigerian police and other security forces for nothing.
You know in your heart you have your fear.Ipob issue is not for jobless.A jobless people can't be running Radio and tv received around the world. If almighty Soviet union,Yugoslavia,East German can dissolve how much more Nigeria.ignore ipob at Nigeria peril. Didn't read in the report that Oduduwa agitation is going to protest in Nigeria and outside?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by allcomage: 3:52am On Sep 24, 2020
marsman:
Seriously man, i thought about this things this idiots only care about there jobless asses, what about the Igbos working and living in the South west and the North, the one with properties, the one with establishments, investments, any body that follows this agitation is a born fool and enemy of humanity.
Have heard that in the former Soviet union, Yugoslavia,checoslovakia, North and South Sudan that they are having problems over personal properties? There will be pre dissolution agreement between Nigeria and Biafra to be supervised by un and world powers. Think again.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by ludd2018: 3:52am On Sep 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nnamdi Kanu should join hands with the President and every Nigerian to move Nigeria forward. We're stronger united.

Which president ? Bros Buhari is dead . We have impostor in Aso rock . Which Nigeria ? Nigeria is dead too . You cant unite tribes that hate themselves . Oduduwa agitation is real bros because they have realized that Nigeria is unworkable .As you attack Nk you attack oduduwa agitators .

Go to Europe , what we call tribes in Africa or Nigeria are full blown countries in Europe
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by allcomage: 3:58am On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
Absolutely! most IGBOs owns more businesses, houses, mansions lands that are worth billions of nairas outside the south east/east than inside and those are the hardworking IGBOs. Some of them are even married to southwest and nothern women.

The ones who are agitating are the jobless lazy IGBOs who believes Biafra will come so that lands might be shared to them or start taxing wealthy hardworking IGBO business men and women unnercerssary taxes and levies for owning properties for their own gains.
I am not Igbo or ipob but I don't believe jobless people can sustain running world wide radio and tv stations since 2012. They have branches in over 150 countries that I know.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by ludd2018: 4:00am On Sep 24, 2020
Jakemedg:

No vex oo na who make NK or you the spokesman for Igbos?

O boy it appears you have been sleeping . NK is the only genuine leader we have not only in Igboland , all Biafran region including so called south south
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Are you not more worried that life is meaningless where you call home?
Some of you almost sound like if Kanu, Sowore and Co get killed by the govt, your suffering in Nigeria would reduce?
I prefer sowore because he is fighting for a revolution, but kanu is just a bastard
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by ludd2018: 4:02am On Sep 24, 2020
Sniper101:
So these e-diots are still doing this shit?
and they still be talking about getting the presidency tickets in APC & PDP by 2023 cheesy

...laughable grin

wake up we re not interested in President of Nigeria . We are interested in Biafra . How about the oduduwa people agitating for the same thing IPOB is doing... disintegration of Nigeria
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by allcomage: 4:09am On Sep 24, 2020
SegFault:

Well, there has been numerous researches into that matter, it's really inconclusive, but believing it whole heatedly is really foolish. The only thing I might accept is that the igbo and igala were once one tribe before we split.
A lot of people hate Igbo for no just cause. Igbo culture and historical facts documented by early European explorers said that Igbo practice Judaism. Who built the pyramid similar to the ones in Egypt in nsude in Enugu state?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by allcomage: 4:13am On Sep 24, 2020
SegFault:

He went underground for a period of time which gave him the nickname the black pimpernel and he also came to Nigeria but he stopped at Lagos for a meeting GB and left immediately.
He also stayed with one Amaechi in Igboland briefly before he left Nigeria.this was confirmed by Mandela himself.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by ludd2018: 4:38am On Sep 24, 2020
SegFault:

I prefer sowore because he is fighting for a revolution, but kanu is just a bastard

Sowore is wasting his time fighting for one Nigeria . he cant do it more than Awololo . One Nigeria is now obsolete given the way Fulanis are governing Nigeria today . One Nigeria is Fake -- it does not exist and will never exist .

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by jUeLiZ: 4:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
We all have right to our opinion. If you want one Nigeria, that's your own cup of tea. Biafra is all we want

fighting for Biafra is like chasing a mirage
Biafra may never be actualize..
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by EkperemoEgbabi: 4:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Eriggs:
make una kuku siddon for house till jan 1st next year now.una go siddon, una go tire. Igbos. na hunger go wire una, while una leader dey chop chicken with him family for obodo oyibo. thank God for true IGBOS wey get sense. na only useless followers wey dem leader call pigs go obey

Stupid alternatr for d dead meat seller

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by DiagnoPolitics: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2020
nogragra:

[s]We are beginning to see who are the coward. They protest police shoot them they make noise but nothing happens. Yorubas call for outing and dared the consequence but ipob cower and want to stay at home but they want biafra. The momentum of the division of naija gathered meaningful progress only when oodua nation joined the fray. By the time oodua is gone ipob will need to join their fulani master in new bianaija[/s].

Empty noise from ewedu muslim big mouth. Who told you oduduwa will ever become independent? What will happen to Kwara, Kogi and other parts of yorubaland conquered and owned by fulani?

Oga you are not going anywhere. If you try nonsense, abokii soldier bullet go enter your skull come out from your backhead. cheesy grin grin

Chest-beating ewedu-munching gorilla. grin grin
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by awgumayor: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
IPOB terrorists, i am not surprised. you are only brave on faceless Nairaland, go out and shout biafra in the streets in Nigeria and see if you will not he shot in the head. grin grin Don't worry another python dance is comming your way, i will celebrate when they finish with killing you jobless terrorists.
Unfortunately for you, I'm not an Ipob and Ipob is neither a terrorists, I'm sympathetic to their cause just like millions of Igbos/ Biafrans like me. One day you will meet the real terrorists or they will meet you.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by kingzizzy: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2020
nogragra:

We are beginning to see who are the coward. They protest police shoot them they make noise but nothing happens. Yorubas call for outing and dared the consequence but ipob cower and want to stay at home but they want biafra. The momentum of the division of naija gathered meaningful progress only when oodua nation joined the fray. By the time oodua is gone ipob will need to join their fulani master in new bianaija.

So what you are saying is thar Oodua just realised recently that Nigeria is a failed contraption that people should agitate to leave? Late thinking
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Amteur44: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2020
seems Mr damn nigga yaff created a crew on naira land ooh
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by marsman: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
A coward dies , 100 times before his real death
And a fool dies, miserably for nothing
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by kingzizzy: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2020
jUeLiZ:

Thats like saying you should not fight to make money because you may never be rich.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by awgumayor: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2020
allcomage:

A lot of people hate Igbo for no just cause. Igbo culture and historical facts documented by early European explorers said that Igbo practice Judaism. Who built the pyramid similar to the ones in Egypt in nsude in Enugu state?
Their hatred for the Igbo is what is destroying Nigeria. If all the energy they use to attack and insult Ipob for any flimsy issue they use it on boko haram, bandits, fulani herdsmen, etc terrorism would have been minimal. Pathetic idiots.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Jonathan39: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2020
May never. Why not use will never? Since you are very sure
jUeLiZ:

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Jonathan39: 7:09am On Sep 24, 2020
The struggle for Biafra continues, therefore they didn't die for nothing
gypsey:
You are a Nairaland brave warrior i guess. When you see war now you will fled. grin

Nigerian police have killed so many so called brave Igbos for nothing they all died for nothing!!

why are you brave ones not out there demanding justice? Social media warriors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Returns To APC / Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help / Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.