Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) (47495 Views)

Gov Buni Remains APC Caretaker Chairman, Senate Caucus Insists / Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni / Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Kwara1stson: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Miosendyin:
They allow u to reign insult on people and calling other tribes names if you are in their party (apcheat) but ban you if u are neutral or supporting other party . I wish someone can just create a real forum where u can air your opinion, though calling other tribes insultive names shouldn't be allow and threatening individuals shouldn't too.

I just countered the slowpoke who is always supporting that oldhag we call a president. that was the reason 4 my bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

I'm sorry Mungo sorry Mumu Park.

I hope you didn't faint after INEC declared Obaseki winner of the recently concluded Edo State Election?
I am a rational political animal with apolitical posture allround
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
d duly elected governor or Edo state for Lagos grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Zetty177x: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Which strategy?.....see as the pastor don old over night.

Lol
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Noel19: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
nickxtra:
I am a rational political animal with apolitical posture around

But your countenance towards Pastor Ize Iyamu shows otherwise
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by itchie: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Strategizing on how to subvert the will of the people.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by zudozz: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
The man don resemble person wey vomit drink! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by kolade560: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Obaseki in soup
until obaseki case land u for hospital before u go get sense?

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by martineverest(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
edlion57:
Pastor don slim down grin
e reach to slim down na..all the offering and tithe money wet him gather don finish

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

But your countenance towards Pastor Ize Iyamu shows otherwise
That's a fallacy of perception
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Zetty177x: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
AreaFada2:

Obasanjo, Tinubu, Ikpeazu and Ganduje are Mr Universe, right? grin cheesy

They are handsome because they are from majority tribes says a bigot. shocked

Better bigot
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Zetty177x: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
zudozz:
The man don resemble person wey vomit drink! grin

I'm almost rolling on the floor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Amatufrank(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Baba wants refund of his ticket money!!!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Maobichek: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Racoon:
They want to conduct another new election? See Yahaya Bello who the APC was shamelessly showcasing as evidence of good election conducted in Kogi State.
kogi election was was nothing to write home about, violence, intimidation, killings etc. People have forgotten the PDP women leader burnt alive in her house. PMB is on the path of success if subsequent elections will be violent-free as Edo election, thank you.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by BIGGESThead6: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
God bless Pastor İze Iyamu, the next Supreme Court Governor on Edo State.

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Noel19: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
nickxtra:
That's a fallacy of perception

Fallacy of perception!

Then why are you so keen on Ize Iyamu getting a "Juicy" appointment from Buhari?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Nasman387(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
pastor done lose weight
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Starzo: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
If e like make e meet Russian and Chinese top hackers, nothing can change the results
He should take his L in peace
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by abdulwassi(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Losers
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by BeigJawnson(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
edlion57:
Pastor don slim down grin
b:B567D68D
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
limeta:
The road is clear now convert
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by akmath: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why are they laughing at him?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by alllivesmatter(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
LosC:
Losers

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hitting the nail on the head abi
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Btruth: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oga oooo.....the man don lean under this 4 days.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by okuta007: 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
onatisi:

i dont think apc will try this shit this time around , because already people are hailing INEC and buhari for the peaceful conduct of the elections , they wont want to jeopardize that , they may accept to lose edo but they will now focus firmly on ondo ,they will mobilize serious serious funds in dollars and naira and also massive human resources for ondo election. i dont think apc wil lose ondo election after this bitter edo loss .
they will do everything possible both legal and illegal to win ondo state.
in the case of iyamu, he has nothing to lose , he is in the ruling party and they still have another 3 years to go , he will recover all the funds he spent on his campaign and there are many many positions and appointments which can be given to him , he will be well compensated

the way wey US get interest for this Edo matter ehnnnnnn, hmmmmmmmm - if dem try am - wetin do husppuppi na childs play - grin

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by okuta007: 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
God bless Pastor İze Iyamu, the next Supreme Court Governor on Edo State.

first phase of grief - DENIAL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Updating9JA: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Greatest100:
I hope this post-election meeting will bring a long lasting succour to Iyamu. I really felt sorry for him for loosing both home and away despite hiring the former Daily Sermons coach that caused his electoral defeat earlier in 2016. However, let him try his luck again come 2024 afterall Buhari failed three consecutive times before he finally made it the fourth time.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) by Littlefingerjp: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
ojikeebere12:
APC Governorship Candidate in Edo, @PastorIzeIyamu currently meeting with the Caretaker Chairman and other governors.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1308784089336631296
Stop calling this man a pastor jawe.. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Shehu, Yar’adua’s Son Weds Yacine, Mohammed Nur Sheriff's Daughter In Maiduguri / My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.