Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) (55806 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by etrange: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

He is a simps no doubt,

But when God say your matter go shine, no body fit dim am.

But that doesn't mean I am in support of his emasculated attitude oo

What does your support change? Dude, a wretched alpha is of no use to anyone. If being a simp or whatever it's called will take you far in life, grab it. All these categories are nothing but mental cages men put themselves into!
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by Dayvidblue: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
remi4ever:
What a shame!
The integrity of the NPF has been reduced to next to nothing.

Anyway, I'm a software / mobile app developer.

Check my signature.

Lekwanu o!
What has integrity got to do with this?
Mr integrity.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by Cxoopis: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Samfloxin:

how much

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
The mumu didn't even plan it well, watch the first few seconds, the police man was waiting for camera to start, this kind of stunt is best on a four-door cars not some kinda bolekaja!!
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Mehnnnn......see wetin them dey use our gallant police officer dey do

Ogbeni ....no update o

The street nor funny

If u pick abeg make u do give away for boys i dey benin ooh
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by Minjim: 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
He was even waiting for the cop to open the door
They keep warning these cops to stop doing security for private people.
If you need security hire private security outfits.

But since nobody is punishing them...
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by Kseafresh: 1:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Carmartng:
'Carmart Nigeria allows you to sell your car for the best price from the comfort of your home. Rather than hearing bad offers from dealers or adding a banner of "FOR SALE", let carmart Nigeria do all the heavy lifting for you, Upload the details of the car and get the best offer from interested buyers.

https://carmart.ng/
Hello, i want to sell a car
can you help me walk through
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by edgeklaus(m): 2:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Dear friend, you may have heard that "Comparison is the thief of joy", but you need help overcoming it?

Here are *7 fantastic ways to overcome comparison*

Read: https:///3hRJXQC

Please, do follow my blog and drop a comment�

NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Ozo has been trending for the good reasons. After his eviction, he has been embarking on a media tour to make himself accessible to the people and to also answer some questions about some of the things he did while in the house, Reports.

From The Information Obtained By , A viral video that has received the attention of the public is the moment a police officer opened his car door for him. The public has been reacting to the video as others are sayingg he doesn’t deserve such honor.

Is Official Media Blogger For OZO BBNaija.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijfuk7NY1KM

https://twitter.com/MellodiOfficial/status/1308755091957186560?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1308755091957186560%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_1&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fab-tc.com%2Fthis-is-rubbish-nigerians-react-as-police-officer-opens-car-door-for-ozo-video%2F

Source: BLOG
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2020
Why are Nigeria Police this Useless
Opening Door for a Boy coming from am Live Immorality TV Show
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by yenereal(m): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Shellsploit:
Nothing special...
That police officer can be his brother, cousin or inlaw...

Between... See how nairalanders jump into conclusion.

That said. BTW = By the way. Not between.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by Wissy1: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2020
Cool guy
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by oforjide: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2020
the person that posted this rubbish is extremely stupid, he or she has been busy posting negative information about this boy in order to dant his image and the same person has been posting positive and sympathetic information about laycon in order to promote him. Yorubas with their crafty behavior and uncivilized attitude towards somebody who isn't from their tribe especially when the person is IGBO is totally disgusting.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by marsman: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ogbeni ....no update o

The street nor funny
Mah niggaaar
I dey feel your vibe,

but if you tackle what i support i will tackle you

but i like your vibe.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ogbeni ....no update o

The street nor funny
grin grin
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by SouljaBoy0020: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2020
wetin Musa no go see for gate bayii
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by ericwright(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2020
NPF mk una de respect una hustle small na.. wetin b dis one sef embarassed
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2020
He's feeling like a celebrity, just because he just came out of the BBN house.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by Samfloxin(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2020
Cxoopis:

I am in Onitsha
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2020
Shellsploit:
Nothing special...
That police officer can be his brother, cousin or inlaw...

Between... See how nairalanders jump into conclusion.
grin grin what a funny picture, that toto go tear o

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
when grace finds you eh......
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by Cantonese: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
WallStreetfx:

This what happen when u overuse a word grin grin grin
Simp abuse just like drug abuse

I come tire for this your answer. How far?
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by earnit3: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by EMMY76: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=NaijaCoverBlog post=94231664]Update From . COM

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Ozo has been trending for the good reasons. After his eviction, he has been embarking on a media tour to make himself accessible to the people and to also answer some questions about some of the things he did while in the house, Reports.

From The Information Obtained By , A viral video that has received the attention of the public is the moment a police officer opened his car door for him. The public has been reacting to the video as others are saying he doesn’t deserve such honor.

Is Official Media Blogger For OZO BBNaija.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

I don't see anything wrong here as long as the police men are not following him around erica that sucked dick and even threatened to kill an innocent man on national tv was rewarded with over #30m.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) by remi4ever(m): 6:09am On Sep 25, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Lekwanu o!
What has integrity got to do with this?
Mr integrity.
Mr. Talkative. Maybe I should use "Reputation" since you're having a hard time grasping.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars / Review Any Movie / Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.