Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. (2154 Views)

If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by nickxtra(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kindly help me to suggest possible solution to this fault with my Tecno Camon 12 phone.

The problem is that I suddenly discovered that when someone calls me, it does not ring out. But the caller will hear it rings once and then begin to sound that my line is busy or not available at the moment. As a result of this, many callers feel I deliberately decline or busy thier calls.

I have checked all the checkables, including checking the "Do not disturb" feature, which is turned off, the airplane (turned off) and the voice mail feature which is not active as well, all based on my knowledge of phone.

I am presently in the village and there are no competent phone technician to fix it. I feel I can get any help from you guys here. Pls help.
Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by Pofgrace(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sell the crapno and join the good phone user wagon

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
try formatting the phone ..mine started something like that I had to get rid of it ..
I dont want to touch another tecno phone again in my life ..strictly samsung or iphone only

4 Likes

Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by moscojoor(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
U need carlcare

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by tayo60(f): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Carlcare straight!

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2020
Sorry
Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by nickxtra(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2020
moscojoor:
U need carlcare
What do you mean by carlecare?
Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by nickxtra(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2020
tayo60:
Carlcare straight!

Thank for the suggestion to go to Carlecare.

I got there this morning and it was just a simple thing. I mistakenly pressed the "call reject" in smart panel - a very tiny and faint line along the right hand side of the screen of the phone. It was opened and remove from call reject and phone is very fine.

For the benefit of those who may not know this feature, I will attached a snapshot of it. The location varies in phones.

Thanks all.

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by Kunja2: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
nickxtra:

I got there this morning and it was just a simple thing. I mistakenly pressed the "call reject" in smart panel - a very tiny and faint line along the right hand side of the screen of the phone. It was opened and remove from call reject and phone is very fine.

For the benefit of those who may not know this feature, I will attached a snapshot of it. The location varies in phones.

Thanks all.
this has raised negative backlash for the brand cos of your 'mistake'. Be careful next time.
Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by tayo60(f): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
nickxtra:

Thanks all.
Good to go bro!
Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by nickxtra(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Kunja2:
this has raised negative backlash for the brand cos of your 'mistake'. Be careful next time.
I hear you #teamtechnophones

1 Like

Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by skywalker240(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kunja2:
Shatap.

Tecno is full of mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by sureinfo: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
go to settings, click on the call app and clear cache, if it continues you take your device to carlcare to have it checked
Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by RiseAbove(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Camon 16 don come out
Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
RiseAbove:
Camon 16 don come out

He has resolved the issue.
Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
nickxtra:

Thanks all.

Good one.
Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by Corroro: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Clear your cache on your phone app settings, then restart your phone
Re: Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. by Sainthia: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Disable call forwarding. Or there could be an issue with a third-party app.

(1) (Reply)

MTN E-sim?? / After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 / Simple Android Server V3.7.0 Bug Fixed [updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.