Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Vidoe Of A Young Mother Teaching Her Little Daughter How To Twerk. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vidoe Of A Young Mother Teaching Her Little Daughter How To Twerk. (975 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vidoe Of A Young Mother Teaching Her Little Daughter How To Twerk. by candygist: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
In a viral video trending online, a beautiful lady can be seen dancing and having fun win her little daughter. The beautiful mom, from my observation. After watching the video, was seen tweaking and at the same time showing her little princess the act of twerk g seductively. Ladies and gentle men of the 21st century, what do you think ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7domc0QqBdo

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: Vidoe Of A Young Mother Teaching Her Little Daughter How To Twerk. by DSS1335: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
angry
How do we know she is the mum?she is just to irresponsible to be a mum. perhaps,its possible she could be one the mum's olosho sister.
Re: Vidoe Of A Young Mother Teaching Her Little Daughter How To Twerk. by candygist: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
DSS1335:
angry
How do we know she is the mum?she is just to irresponsible to be a mum. perhaps,its possible she could be one the mum's olosho sister.

Sister or not. This is not good for a child
Re: Vidoe Of A Young Mother Teaching Her Little Daughter How To Twerk. by Olalan(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
What do you expect from a dumb slay queen.
Re: Vidoe Of A Young Mother Teaching Her Little Daughter How To Twerk. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
hmm,this is not good
Re: Vidoe Of A Young Mother Teaching Her Little Daughter How To Twerk. by money121(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Disadvantage of Single Mom
May God help Us
Re: Vidoe Of A Young Mother Teaching Her Little Daughter How To Twerk. by tobechi74: 12:47am On Sep 24, 2020
Fg should issue licence to people before they can get married
Re: Vidoe Of A Young Mother Teaching Her Little Daughter How To Twerk. by candygist: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2020
tobechi74:

That's a bad idea.
Re: Vidoe Of A Young Mother Teaching Her Little Daughter How To Twerk. by ecolime(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2020
tobechi74:
Who will issue the License? Angels from above or Nigerian government workers?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Is Needed Urgently / What Could Be The Problem? / I'm 17 And My Parents Treat Me Like I'm 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.