Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter (94854 Views)

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by freedomchild: 6:08am On Sep 26, 2020
relationships like this take patience and understanding to survive
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Zedoo(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2020
lefulefu:
probably the man might have married over there as well.Wen u see a guy overseas who is married and he"s not concerned about bringing his wife over then know for sure he has a woman there cheesy.Its not that complex when u overseas and want to bring over ur spouse to join u..except if u there illegally

PROBABLY?? Lmaooo He IS VERY MARRIED over there
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by christopher123(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Samakus:

No wonder? Lolz
I asked that because somee tribes here in Lagos don't see anything wrong with sleeping with people's wife. they say ko mean
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by erico2k2(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2020
Originalsly:

That's true..... but why would you create a situation to encourage her to cheat?
There is nothing to justify cheating my friend, cheating is cheating there is no acceptable xcuse,!So cos u are hungry is a justifiable reason to go and steal, my friend move of it!you lot are coming accross as kids!
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by enomakos(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jonathan39:
Only a poor man worries over a woman's pussy.
correct
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by PoliteActivist: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Thanks, corrected

Not quite. It is "while the sun shines"
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Happy2020: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
People in other countries don’t have their lives and every decision they make revolve around sex or lack of sex. If a couple is committed to each other, to each other’s forks, staying faithful is not an issue at all for either person.

It’s not all about sex and who’s getting what or who’s knocking who. No wonder the country is in the state that is in, you’re priorities are always on sex, look at the tv shows you worship, sucking and fvcking on national tv.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by luminouz(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
lefulefu:
i don forget where i read the story.if u see the woman she just look like craze woman but when she show the reporter her old pic on how she looked in the 90s omo she looked fresh no be small cheesy.starvation ehn can change someone's appearance
It made FP last year bro. grin
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 27, 2020
luminouz:

It made FP last year bro. grin
oh u remember the story sef grin grin grin
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by luminouz(m): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2020
lefulefu:
oh u remember the story sef grin grin grin

Yes na...very well sef. Na Benin woman. Her old pic showed she was very dope then.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 27, 2020
luminouz:

Yes na...very well sef. Na Benin woman. Her old pic showed she was very dope then.
yup na benin woman.she was sleeping with the husband"s driver and the husband in revenge dumped her and carried off his kids with him to the US.She was saying that the man should forgive her but then i dey sure say d man go don even marry another wife for there and move on with his life
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by luminouz(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2020
lefulefu:
yup na benin woman.she was sleeping with the husband"s driver and the husband in revenge dumped her and carried off his kids with him to the US.She was saying that the man should forgive her but then i dey sure say d man go don even marry another wife for there and move on with his life

Yes you got it right.

I dont know the final outcome sha o...if the man finally forgave her or something.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 27, 2020
luminouz:

Yes you got it right.

I dont know the final outcome sha o...if the man finally forgave her or something.
the reporter no even fit get the whereabouts of the man cheesy.according to the wife she said the man left her for the US.her children would now be adults since she said the man travelled since the 90s
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Mrscarter(f): 2:23am On Sep 27, 2020
maasoap:

So, you didn't see the other partner being used by you? You are funny

Not necessarily. Ppl can lead U to believe they want more than just sex.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Mrscarter(f): 2:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Peacefullove:

the op is speaking from a married woman point of view. Can you now get the womans dillema?

Doesnt matter. If U love your partner n they're away then U control yourself

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Mrscarter(f): 2:26am On Sep 27, 2020
Peacefullove:

Sure. i know
Just that u women love attention, which can be a weakness, one Guy shower u with attention during those periods.... and anything can happen.

Not necessarily. If U open your legs just cos someone shows U a little attention that makes U very easy lol.
Sure I like attention as much as the next girl but it dnt mean Im gonna let someone jump my bones
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Mrscarter(f): 2:27am On Sep 27, 2020
ufotty2001:

I don't blame people like you.. I blame guys that make people like you look valuable.. running your mouth like a bug of pig that was thrown inside the ocean..

Lol very imaginative (applause for you)
Why U following me if I'm such a bug of pig whatever hmm?
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Mrscarter(f): 2:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Ginomel:

Let's just say you are doing it for yourself and your belief.

But simply know that your partner might have his own belief and coded actions too. Simple truth.

That can be true but if U do marry someone U should know what their morals are beforehand
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Mrscarter(f): 4:19am On Sep 27, 2020
larryking540:

really ,I hardly get Influenced ,I don't kw if I have been in this life before ,so I don't get freaked by sociality material

Yeah I know better now but in my teens I was easily influenced.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Mrscarter(f): 5:05am On Sep 27, 2020
ufotty2001:

I don't blame people like you.. I blame guys that make people like you look valuable.. running your mouth like a bug of pig that was thrown inside the ocean..

People like me?
And why would any guys make me look valuable lol. I'm just a normal person like anyone else. I am who I am.
If U don't like what I say then don't read it it's simple. If U don't believe what I say then that's your choice.
You don't need to be rude.
Seriously tho you seem like a miserable person, coming online acting so cynical. Although your opinion dont mean anything to me you should really learn some manners...U know...just incase U don't want people to think you're such a prick. Have a nice day anyway:/
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Mrscarter(f): 5:19am On Sep 27, 2020
fabulous85:
definitely, after the one night stands, numerous sex partners, people like you will then realise you want to abstain and then an unlucky guy will feel he has found gold.

Lol people like me. U don't even know me.
I've had two one night stands in my life n they was with an ex I was with for years other than that I've had two long time relationships.
Why would the guy be unlucky lol. Is it unlucky to be with a girl who hasn't got a high body count. Or would U prefer your future girl to be the kind who's been with half your city?
I don't make out to be something I'm not
I'm not gold or am better than anyone else
Everyone loves their life their way n the way I live mine doesnt make me any better or valuable than the next person.
I dnt value people by their sex life. It's their own choice but I like to think I have good morals n U can hate on me for that if U like it dnt bother me
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Mrscarter(f): 5:28am On Sep 27, 2020
ufotty2001:

Keep on acting like a saint and be decieving people. No wonder you register a new moniker in nairaland here to clean up your past life... I have met people like you before...!!! I bet you! what you are saying is fake and misleading.. just to lieu the innocent guys in... If you are genuine, reply me with your old account.. nairaland.

I don't have another account what would be the point in that. This is my first time on this forum. I didn't say I was a saint I just try to be a good person and respect myself and others. I'm just a normal person like anyone else. Lol why would I mislead people and say fake stuff like seriously what would that achieve me? I'm just being honest in what I believe. U do realise not everyone in this world are liars, cheats n hoes etc. You must be one of those cynical people who just assume the worst of people. It's alright you can believe what you like if it makes you happy. I know who I am and what kind of person I am, as do the people I care about and that's what matters most.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Mrscarter(f): 5:32am On Sep 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

It's the Nigerian hypocrisy again.... Parents would allow their son to go abroad fukc some other woman, but as soon as 9ja wife stand for her marriage (or God forbids, cheats), they will quickly look down on wifey. Lol!

See all of them claiming arrant nonsense on this thread.

Some people can go without sex and others CANT. that's the hard reality of life...just like some can go without money while others CANT. The minute anyone believes that EVERYONE can/should go without sex, that's when you have lost the plot on this issue.
The woman in this issue CANNOT go years without sex, and that's the reality, don't blame men for fukcing that sexually miserable woman, blame the foolish husband who abandoned her.

Lol it's not that people CAN'T go without sex it's that they DON'T WANT togrin
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Mrscarter(f): 5:54am On Sep 27, 2020
emkz:

I was in a relationship and work required that we had to be apart for three months. I like sex, but I chose not to indulge my likeness. But madam was collecting every week and fighting me on top. I didn't feel played, I saw her for her worth and she irritates me till this day. I could not even keep her as a sex friend. Everyone can do without sex. Any one that tells you he can't is a liar. Like you said, its a matter of priorities and respect for oneself and your partner.

One truth we must all confront is that after death, there is no more sex. What is our excuse? Cheating has nothing to do with sex, it is just the belief that one can do it and get away with it. Prove to them that they can't by dumping them.

Yeah I guess it's about alot of things.
Priorities, control, loyalty n love, morals.
Cheating can be about alot of things too. Temptation, attraction to a certain person, loneliness n just sex.
Yeah I wouldn't tolerate a cheat these days I put up with enuff of that from my ex n would not dead with that kinda thing again. If they're a cheat then they can find someone else to do it on n I'd wait to find someone with similar morals n loyalty as mine. There are ppl out there who are trustworthy and faithful. I think maybe not as many as who aren't but they're out there
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by ufotty2001: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol very imaginative (applause for you)
Why U following me if I'm such a bug of pig whatever hmm?
Why will I follow you. What value will you add to me. Anyway, it was mistakenly clicked on not intentionally.. I wish I know how to unfollow you...
Look at someone that said that she is new to nairaland knows all the clicks and every angle of every pages.. as far as am concern, you have an old account and this new account was created to mislead people.. keep on Deceiving yourself!!!
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Mrscarter(f): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2020
ufotty2001:

Why will I follow you. What value will you add to me. Anyway, it was mistakenly clicked on not intentionally.. I wish I know how to unfollow you...
Look at someone that said that she is new to nairaland knows all the clicks and every angle of every pages.. as far as am concern, you have an old account and this new account was created to mislead people.. keep on Deceiving yourself!!!
.lol isn't hard to see when I looked in my profile.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Mrscarter(f): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2020
ufotty2001:

Tell me please what will I gain from misleading a bunch of strangers online who can think for themselves?
Mislead them into what? And to what end?
Why would I put energy into that?
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Maxykenna: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Please I need your help
I applied for a visa appointment since July 2020 and I have not been giving appointment due to Corona virus and all
My question is should I reapply for another visa appointment or keep waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.