Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter (94853 Views)

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
erico2k2:

your 1st line is exaggeration and assumption, pls show me where the Op said she was disturbing her for SEX?
according to him the woman is always sad when she sees him with other girls and she always tries to get close to him.when a woman acts like that its obvious what she wants.she does not need to tell u she wants to fuk cheesy.IF op tries his move she will give in sharp sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by larryking540: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
lefulefu:
the 80s and 90s was really tough grin.there was this lecturer then i was a kid.he travelled to uk for his Phd and during that time he got rumours that his wife was cheating on him.Though his wife aways disrespected him then when they were together in naija but dere was nothing about cheating.when he went for his phd and came back he heard news about his sleeping with another fellow lecturer in his work place.He got mad and chased her but their catholic priest called the man and talked strongly to him.He accepted her back sha but the man died some few years back.He was cleaning his car and when he bent down to clean his car tire he collapsed and died.Some ppl were saying it was high blood pressure.Ever since the priest reconciled him with his wife he was never a hppy man

na waooo,,,,,,the koko be say when you have the mind set of hustle for your kids bro u will be the last person to worry about ur wife cheating on you , because last last na she go loss everything ....

3 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by larryking540: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
bukatyne:

Money is not everything cheesy

When one passes survival mode, that realization comes naturally.
but na love we wan chop
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by larryking540: 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
Only a poor man worries over a woman's pussy.
I swear

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by ednut1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Werey grin grin grin
i lie
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
erico2k2:

I sense you are a young man who is not married yet, so I wont expect you to know the meaning of marriage commitment if you did your opinion !
pls how many ppl are commited in their marriage cheesy.Is it the married man that has numerous sidechicks or the married woman who still goes to ex to collect levels cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by demoBaba: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
It's better the man traveled abroad if he stayed in Nigeria his wife may still cheat on him, many married woman are cheating so money is very important in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by favor2016: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
I know one wey the husband normally come once on a year for Salah celebration from Qater..All the wife Exes don dey refuck her again
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
Only a poor man worries over a woman's pussy.
did u not read about a slovenian footballer who was crying and was contemplating about leaving his profession cos another man shagged his wife grin are footballers broke?..every man cries weda rich or poor grin.Its only when u get ur heart hardened dat u do not cry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
virginprincess:
I have been noticing how you give bad advice on this forum,why you advice him to sleep with someone else wife, very bad.
I will strongly advise him not to let satan use him .
The Bible says ‘resist the devil and he will flee from you’

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by SUXXI(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
My family comes first then work.When I just got married I was offered a six digit job abroad.My wife was pregnant with our first baby.I told my wife about the job and my decision to be with her and my yet to be born kid.I will not leave them or get a job that separates me from my family.I am still in Nigeria and we are managing.I and my wife and kid do things together,play together.
If i am to leave this country to abroad,if I can't take my family along, then it is a big no.My family is my world and I will do my best to provide what I can and be with them.
Today when I lock back,I have no regrets as I am always there for my family,spiritually,physically,emotionally,financially.

19 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by tessytessy(f): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Uniben?

lefulefu:
the 80s and 90s was really tough grin.there was this lecturer then i was a kid.he travelled to uk for his Phd and during that time he got rumours that his wife was cheating on him.Though his wife aways disrespected him then when they were together in naija but dere was nothing about cheating.when he went for his phd and came back he heard news about his sleeping with another fellow lecturer in his work place.He got mad and chased her but their catholic priest called the man and talked strongly to him.He accepted her back sha but the man died some few years back.He was cleaning his car and when he bent down to clean his car tire he collapsed and died.Some ppl were saying it was high blood pressure.Ever since the priest reconciled him with his wife he was never a hppy man

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
larryking540:

na waooo,,,,,,the koko be say when you have the mind set of hustle for your kids bro u will be the last person to worry about ur wife cheating on you , because last last na she go loss everything ....
there is one story that happened in benin..this rich mani don forget im name.they said in the early 90s there was a wife of his who cheating on him with reckless abandon.the woman even slept with his gate man and driver.In anger the man carried his children with him overseas abandoning the woman.Today if u see the woman she look like a mad woman.na for street she dey stay.the reporter that was interviewing her she was begging the reporter to help him try and contact her ex husband cos hunger wan kill her.they asked what of the driver she left her husband for and she said the driver left him.she was telling the reporter to help contact her husband and tell him to forgive her.her children go don be adults now.wen infidelity break marriage ehn e dey hard for that marriage to get mended again

6 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by ajl: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
eejo:
I left my Wife in Nigeria early this year for overseas after getting the job of my dream. My Organization is ready to move my family anytime am ready. People are leaving Nigeria because of the Economic situation and the way APC is managing the country. Don't blame the Men but the country.

So, Nigeria the country is made up of baboons and monkeys, not men and women. I also left Nigeria as a grad student and left my wife behind only because I was dead sure she would join me in very few years. She joined me within 2yrs. There was no way I would get marry to a woman and leave her behind without 100% certainty she would be with me in 1 to 2yrs. These men tied the women down with kids and eloped knowing fully well that the chances of their wives joining them is out of their control.

5 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
tessytessy:
Uniben?

no federal poly auchi
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by lagdmark(m): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Naijaaaaa:

Please which country?

Vietnam may be
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
franchasng:
all humans need to be liberal about sex, don't take it too serious, if your wife or hubby meets someone she or he fancies and she needs some cooloff, please let her get some dick, life is too short.

Marriage now should be open for partners to sample others without stigma, that way, society is happy.

Cc: solasoulmusic

I don’t know about that o...to be honest then what’s the point of getting married if you just want to sample everyone and besides for guys it’s permitted your even patted on the back but for women we are prostitutes and hoes ...

Even the ones you do when he breaks up with you he will count against you one day...in an argument

Sex to me is spiritual and too many in the pot is asking for more trouble than necessary in my own opinion even apart from STDs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by luminouz(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
lefulefu:
there is one story that happened in benin..this rich mani don forget im name.they said in the early 90s there was a wife of his who cheating on him with reckless abandon.the woman even slept with his gate man and driver.In anger the man carried his children with him overseas abandoning the woman.Today if u see the woman she look like a mad woman.na for street she dey stay.the reporter that was interviewing her she was begging the reporter to help him try and contact her ex husband cos hunger wan kill her.they asked what of the driver she left her husband for and she said the driver left him.she was telling the reporter to help contact her husband and tell him to forgive her.her children go don be adults now.wen infidelity break marriage ehn e dey hard for that marriage to get mended again
Omo,I dey enjoy your stories on this topic oh. I agree with your points too. grin
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by larryking540: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
lefulefu:
na benin u day ?
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
ajl:

So, Nigeria the country is made up of baboons and monkeys, not men and women. I also left Nigeria as a grad student and left my wife behind only because I was dead sure she would join me in very few years. She joined me within 2yrs. There was no way I would get marry to a woman and leave her behind without 100% certainty she would be with me in 1 to 2yrs. These men tied the women down with kids and eloped knowing fully well that the chances of their wives joining them is out of their control.
gbam!..this is what i know married who care for their wives do.When they travel they make plans for their wives to join them as soon as possible.Only men who genuinly love their wives do this..the rest who use abroad as excuse to escape from their wives will be given 1 and 100 reasons why its impossible for a married man to bring his wife over grin.When a man start giving u excuse know for sure he now has another new partner where has travelled to grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
larryking540:

na benin u day ?
yea before..i no dey benin for now
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:
I have been hearing about women who married their husbands and the man happens to be staying in overseas or moves to overseas thereafter for economic reasons to Carter for the welfare of his family.. Why it is good and fine economically it has left a deficient emotional vacuum for the wife and children esp if it's a young family.

I have a woman in our building whose husband stays abroad but she's always looking forward to talking with me and even trying to make me her confidant but I know the risk associated and had to find my away not to get more closer to her.she has only 2 kids fresh and cute.. Mind you she's still very much pretty and young.. I never knew she was married till I saw her fine kids

Share your experience with us
please run as fast you can to be close to her as she is for another man. Put your conscience in place. Men who are married and run abroad to look for money or better living thereby leaving the family behind is not right.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
luminouz:

Omo,I dey enjoy your stories on this topic oh. I agree with your points too. grin
i don forget where i read the story.if u see the woman she just look like craze woman but when she show the reporter her old pic on how she looked in the 90s omo she looked fresh no be small cheesy.starvation ehn can change someone's appearance
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by larryking540: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
lefulefu:
yea before..i no dey benin for now
ok
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by franchasng: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
solasoulmusic:

I don’t know about that o...to be honest then what’s the point of getting married if you just want to sample everyone and besides for guys it’s permitted your even patted on the back but for women we are prostitutes and hoes ...

Even the ones you do when he breaks up with you he will count against you one day...in an argument

Sex to me is spiritual and too many in the pot is asking for more trouble than necessary in my own opinion even apart from STDs
sex spiritual kwa, ewo....does sign of the cross cry
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by erico2k2(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
lefulefu:
according to him the woman is always sad when she sees him with other girls and she always tries to get close to him.when a woman acts like that its obvious what she wants.she does not need to tell u she wants to fuk cheesy.IF op tries his move she will give in sharp sharp
But you now narrative is diff frm what Op said, he is the owner of the thread, maybe the woman is disgusted at OP bringing in diff girls day in day out hence her disapproval face. did any of yous think about that?
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Davyyd1993: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Money is very important in man's life. If you live here in Nigeria with your family while you people are not well to do. She will still cheat on you by this time she will do it into your face when she can't bear the poverty again. It's better leaving and making the money when you come back and you realized she cheated on you obviously. Leave her and marry another woman and eloped back to Yankee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
franchasng:
sex spiritual kwa, ewo....does sign of the cross cry
I’m serious it’s meant to be slow and passionate not Rushed and devoid of emotions
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by erico2k2(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
lefulefu:
gbam!..this is what i know married who care for their wives do.When they travel they make plans for their wives to join them as soon as possible.Only men who genuinly love their wives do this..the rest who use abroad as excuse to escape from their wives will be given 1 and 100 reasons why its impossible for a married man to bring his wife over grin.When a man start giving u excuse know for sure he now has another new partner where has travelled to grin grin
SO if the plan fails God forbid, what happens? he returns or ring the woman to divorce??
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Meti99(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dr
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Liposure: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hitwe99:
A friend of mine whose father's has traveled for the past 6yrs is yet to come back to Nigeria, ,if you see this my friend's mother she's damn hot,,I still dey doubt if that woman never get person wey go dey shine her congo
you neva can tell

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.