Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter (94911 Views)

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 25, 2020
franchasng:
complete hogwash!!

99.99% of Nigerian men who left Nigeria left out of no other choice to make it like they wished in Nigeria, some left out of failure to even earn a living in Nigeria.

Most left in tears and with their last savings or borrowed money.

Most left without any other choice. Majority left Nigeria with temporary visa and a plan to overstay their visa..and many don't get lucky converting their temporary stay to PR or green card so they resign to fate, hoping to make money and send back home to their wife and kids to ensure family is well catered for, and even though they wish to bring their wife and kids over, the odds are against them paper wise.

You are assuming too much even though you seem to know about all these, is it a deliberate act to entertain the audience or what

Aside children of politicians and the few privileged rich kids and those from financially stable family in igeria who travel out of Nigeria to study, and few to work legally as medics, nurses, etc, tell me how many Nigerians who left the country happily

Most it's because of financial difficulties in Nigeria that made them to travel abroad for greener pasture, even on visitors visa, how do you expect them to bring their wife over
And many to overcome these odds get married to their host country's women.A number of nigerian men who are married in naija and are now living in the UK,US,Germany etc get married to their women dere..haba we all know this nau cheesy cheesy cheesy..is it something new again.when they get married to these women and have kids they are now caught between the devil and the deep blue sea on how they would resolve their situation.Sometimes if their wife back in naija is understanding they might convive with their naija wife to pose as their younger sister grin grin grin while they dupe the white woman..in some cases they would prefer dumping their naija wives and kids back home and remain with the oyibo woman and start a new life with her.this always happen again and again.This is why most times if u have made ur decision to migrate its easier doing it as a single man than a married man.Most times wen we talk say na d wife dey mostly suffer am when the man travel we tend to forget about the kids.the kids wont be seeing their daddy as they used to..they will be lonely and any man wey get sinster intention can use that to get into the woman"s heart.When u are a single man u can easily do ur migration cos u dont have anybody attached to u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by EASTERNPOL: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2020
It's a difficult situation for both, but he who will diligently ensure will end in praise.
For those of you advertising yourselves as potential facilitators of such illecite relationship, I would advise you ask your father about the implications

2 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by HIbreed(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2020
Mrscarter:

Going without sex isn't that hard.
I don't see how ppl can't do it.
It's no big deal. It depends on your priorities in life and how important your wife/husband is to you and how much you love them
you're wrong, every humans are different.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
I have several examples whereby the wife couldn’t qualify for a visa.

Stop painting with a wide brush.
why? because the kids are not that of the man right?
if the wife is honest and no deceit in her part she will pass the visa
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 25, 2020
Mrscarter:

Going without sex isn't that hard.
I don't see how ppl can't do it.
It's no big deal. It depends on your priorities in life and how important your wife/husband is to you and how much you love them
na so

2 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2020
Happyguy201:
i had a one time thing with a married woman . we met an eatery it all started after i helped her to change her flat fire she asked for my number we met the next day some nice location . all the while i never knew she was married so one thing lead to another we kissed in her car . she opened up and told me she was married but her husband has been away for 3 years now . to cut the long story short i ended up giving her the best BJ she has ever had . straight 30 mins and when she nutted her cream pie all over my mouth i had to kiss the puna it was so clean as the heavens gate but unfurtenately i never penerated her . i felt bad afterwards because she started calling and texting to see me she missed me and will do anything for me .this happenned just last week . i dont want lead her on rollercoaster being that shes married God will never forgive me .
the husband fit don marry one whitey dere and born children for dere.u can easily fit into the husband"s shoes now grin
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by petitejolie(f): 12:17am On Sep 25, 2020
Liposure:
I respect women in this kind of situation. Cos its not easy to stay alone without a husband to kiss and cuddle you. An undisciplined wife will cheat when she's tired
it has nothing to do with discipline. The longer u stay away from your wife , d higher tendency for her to cheat. Even if she's d circumcised one that hardly get Hot one day e go burst. It is nature we are talking about and there is a limit to how u can control nature. Atleast d man should be coming twice a year. But leaving ur wife foe years especially a young marriage not up to 10years then its invitation to problem. Even u talking can't start a year without getting down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Happyguy201: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=lefulefu post=94277843]the husband fit don marry one whitey dere and born children for dere.u can easily fit into the husband"s shoes now

bro its not easy ooh . i dont think i can , person wife
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by ebby9z(m): 12:23am On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Well i have nothing to say to you, because the op has giving you the best reply himself, nigeria men & their stupid mentality.
I'm a Nigerian man and I take offence to this. The op that you're praising for rejecting the woman's advances is also a Nigerian man.
Nigerian men are desired all over the world, the same can't be said of Nigerian women. Don't you ever open your stinking mouth to call us stupid again...ever ever...I hope I'm clear.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by SonofLincoln: 12:27am On Sep 25, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

I won't mount her bro.. Let another man do... Seriously I wonder as well why men do such, living this fine young woman without any touch of a man for years.
You are a good man.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by SonofLincoln: 12:30am On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
I have been noticing how you give bad advice on this forum,why you advice him to sleep with someone else wife, very bad.
That's a sickness on that guy's part who think of himself as a smart guy but truly he is a foool for suggesting the guy sleeps with a married woman.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by PraiZ15: 12:34am On Sep 25, 2020
Though I'm not in support of men leaving their wives here and running abroad, thereby making the women go through many lonely nights and days, it's a very bad thing for such women to engage in adultery. That is y self discipline is very important. Everyone whether married or unmarried should learn to exercise self control becos it's very good to have
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 25, 2020
erico2k2:

maybe the woman is disgusted at OP bringing in diff girls day in day out hence her disapproval face. did any of yous think about that?
really?? if u believe that u would believe anything grin grin grin
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Arcbox(m): 12:39am On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:
probably the man might have married over there as well.Wen u see a guy overseas who is married and he"s not concerned about bringing his wife over then know for sure he has a woman there cheesy.Its not that complex when u overseas and want to bring over ur spouse to join u..except if u there illegally

Some of you are damed fucking shit with evil mind and that’s how you can never make progress in life.
I am gonna give you an insight into different scenarios you know nothing about.
My family is in Nigeria and I am outside presently. I came for a PhD program on scholarship and just spend one year here. You are allowed to come over with your family. More over, you need to go and see how things look like. My intention was that my family will join me in six month later which is around faburary/March this year. Event turn out that coronavirus strike and every air space is shutdown. My intention was to come and see my family in July as summer break start but Nigeria air space is shut. Now that’s a different ground. Do you know that my little daughter who just turn 3 years and was schooling in Nigeria, her school fees here is over 10million naira per annum?. My wife is living close with the mother and father. I know she miss me but she can never be close to anyone. I trust her and we are on video call every day. Any woman that believe you and your dreams will support you not all about sex. In the western world here, people huzzle and not thinking of romance and sex as you in Nigeria is always engrossed with. I will see my family in November. When you are coming to social media and talking trash because you manage to buy mtn data, you watch what you say because everybody are different.

11 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by stacyadams: 12:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:
I have been hearing about women who married their husbands and the man happens to be staying in overseas or moves to overseas thereafter for economic reasons to Carter for the welfare of his family.. Why it is good and fine economically it has left a deficient emotional vacuum for the wife and children esp if it's a young family.

I have a woman in our building whose husband stays abroad but she's always looking forward to talking with me and even trying to make me her confidant but I know the risk associated and had to find my away not to get more closer to her.she has only 2 kids fresh and cute.. Mind you she's still very much pretty and young.. I never knew she was married till I saw her fine kids

Share your experience with us
grin grin

I don knack one before.....them plenty
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by sweetilicious(f): 12:43am On Sep 25, 2020
Husband wey don move on with a white woman.Not making sense
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2020
Arcbox:

Some of you are damed fucking shit with evil mind and that’s how you can never make progress in life.
My family is in Nigeria and I am outside presently. I came for a PhD program on scholarship and just spend one year here. You are allowed to come over with your family. More over, you need to go and see how things look like. My intention was that my family will join me in six month later which is around faburary/March this year. Event turn out that coronavirus strike and every air space is shutdown. My intention was to come and see my family in July as summer break start but Nigeria air space is shut. Now that’s a different ground. Do you know that my little daughter who just turn 3 years and was schooling in Nigeria, her school fees here is over 10million naira per annum?. My wife is living close with the mother and father. I know she miss me but she can never be close to anyone. I trust her and we are on video call every day. Any woman that believe you and your dreams will support you not all about sex. In the western world here, people huzzle and not thinking of romance and sex as you in Nigeria is always engrossed with. I will see my family in November. When you are coming to social media and talking trash because you manage to buy mtn data, you watch what you say because everybody are different.
Sorry i am not using mtn or glo.i am on internet wifi in the place i am renting.Over where i am staying we dont have mtn or glo recharge cards grin grin grin grin grin grin.You just go to a shop if ur credit is finished and tell them to top it for u and u pay cheesy.And as for what i said pls pick out the evil thing i said.I said if a man is staying legally in europe and is still giving excuses why he cant bring his wife over then he is married or has a girlfriend where he is staying ..thats the obvious truth cheesy.At the time i was in a language school then in benin a number of the female students who joined had husbands overseas and the enrolled cos they wanted to join their husbands since it was one of the requirements.One of the young lady her husband was going to school in germany yet he wanted his wife to join him,Thats how u know a man who truely loves his wife.You cant be staying legally in a country and be saying u cant allow ur wife to join u..why?.Only time a man would be making such excuse is when he has a woman over there.As for ur own case i can understand..corona virus globally changed everything..it closed down schools,airports etc..i understand and everybody understands that.We are talking of the world b4 the covid 19.A man is already settled abroad but he still giving excuses of why he doesnt want his wife to come over ..what are his reasons? cheesy.one person here said he cant allow his wife to join him cos his wife will collect his properties using oyibo court system grin grin grin grin grin.so can we say that is the most reasons many married nigerian men overseas dont want their wives to join them?

2 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 25, 2020
Arcbox:

My family support you not all about sex. In the western world here, people huzzle and not thinking of romance and sex as you in Nigeria is always engrossed with. I will see my family in November. When you are coming to social media and talking trash because you manage to buy mtn data, you watch what you say because everybody are different.
Its good of u..even with the covid19 makiing traveling difficult u still planning to see ur wife in november.shows u are a good man.But not all guys are like this.even with the ease to travel b4 covid 19 some men still abandon their wives.some will change their phone number and cut off all communication and marry one oyibo woman and start a fresh life with their oyibo shorty grin.i don see tire dat my mouth no even fit talk again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 25, 2020
sweetilicious:
u sabi d coco cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 25, 2020
PraiZ15:
Though I'm not in support of men leaving their wives here and running abroad, thereby making the women go through many lonely nights and days, it's a very bad thing for such women to engage in adultery. That is y self discipline is very important. Everyone whether married or unmarried should learn to exercise self control becos it's very good to have
biko lets still blame the man as well.its not every time u would heap blame on a woman.d man wey leave im wife in the cold nko? to be kissing the cold empty pillow.

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by larryking540: 1:04am On Sep 25, 2020
ariklawani:
God bless you, for no reason shld you leave your wife for one year...
for this 9ja economic,u go ready adapt o,,, except say na love you wan chop
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by smokeyupu(m): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

I won't mount her bro.. Let another man do... Seriously I wonder as well why men do such, living this fine young woman without any touch of a man for years.
NA U THINK SAY SHE DEY FOR YEARS...YOU NEVER JAM!!!
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by DChords(m): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Well i have nothing to say to you, because the op has giving you the best reply himself, nigeria men & their stupid mentality.

The man only gave his candid opinion. You are not in anyway obligated to suck it in. If you're not cool with whatever he has said, air your own opinion on the matter and let it go.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by larryking540: 1:08am On Sep 25, 2020
franchasng:
pray make owu (financial lack) no catch you and your husband or future husband, you will even encourage him to forget you for life if that would end the sufferings you guys are passing through cry
I swear ,some don't kw brother ,70 percent of those comments here are either tennager or individuals not yet married ..

when hunger hit you hard ,na ur wife go even day find link for u to travel out ,na love u wan chop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by GloShare(m): 1:08am On Sep 25, 2020
Every man should focus on securing the bag.

If your spouse is callous and proves herself unworthy, you lose nothing after all. You have the funds.

Your win becomes her loss.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by larryking540: 1:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Nuttella:
I see it as nothing but punishment, why leave your wife in Nigeria, if a man that wants to marry me won't do my visa for us to leave together, then no marriage will take place.

hunger never mama u

2 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Sixfeetbelle: 1:18am On Sep 25, 2020
PraiZ15:

For how long exactly?
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by larryking540: 1:20am On Sep 25, 2020
Arcbox:

exactly ,after buy 2gb data for 1k ,they just come online and post trash of ,the woman can't sleep alone ,I don't understand the type of ideology 9ja youth have o seriously

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by larryking540: 1:21am On Sep 25, 2020
sweetilicious:
why do u feel so

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by anonimi: 1:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Happyguy201:
i had a one time thing with a married woman . we met an eatery it all started after i helped her to change her flat fire she asked for my number we met the next day some nice location . all the while i never knew she was married so one thing lead to another we kissed in her car . she opened up and told me she was married but her husband has been away for 3 years now . to cut the long story short i ended up giving her the best BJ she has ever had. straight 30 mins and when she nutted her cream pie all over my mouth i had to kiss the puna it was so clean as the heavens gate but unfurtenately i never penerated her . i felt bad afterwards because she started calling and texting to see me she missed me and will do anything for me .this happenned just last week . i dont want lead her on rollercoaster being that shes married God will never forgive me.

Is it that you don’t know what you are talking about or you are a terrible liar who needs to enroll in Alhaji LIE Mohammed’s school

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3729270_fbimg1463576522480_jpeg1cdbdca1a64e01477696c4d9516aebf9

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Yankee101: 1:34am On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:
probably the man might have married over there as well.Wen u see a guy overseas who is married and he"s not concerned about bringing his wife over then know for sure he has a woman there cheesy.Its not that complex when u overseas and want to bring over ur spouse to join u..except if u there illegally

It takes up to 2 years to file for a wife to come over in the US except if you file together or as a fiance visa

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by anonimi: 1:34am On Sep 25, 2020
ednut1:
my uncle went to the uk in 1987. His wife joined him in 1999 after he divorced his arrangee wife. He came home every 3 years and hit the jackpot 3 times. Today all the kids are doing well abroad. He is enjoying his retirement there too. Money is very important in this life. No point staying in 9ja suffering with ur wife. She may still cheat on you.

Please what is the meaning of the bold part? Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.