Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Scam Alert. J Scammed Me - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert. J Scammed Me (6900 Views)

Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me? / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
iHart:
I was not with you when you went into a contract with him. I don't know what you agreed as your payment pattern. When I discuss business with a client, after every specifications for the business has been cleared, the next thing I ask is how payment will be made.

You have posted screenshots and none shows where you people agreed on immediate payment. Then he told you the payment will be by month end, how many days is it to month end that you can wait? If by month end, he doesn't pay you and you call him out, then it can be justified!

You're a bigger nuisance. You think your actions aren't seen through clearly. Better get lost if you know you don't want to carry fire you rather not. If your intentions are honest, then you won't be contacting me alone. Shameless hypocrite. Wasn't there when we were discussing but suddenly acts judge over issues alien to. Him. Fraud apologist

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:
Alright. Kindly send in your picture

I await. You'll learn not to brag in public assuming the mightier power. You will be shocked
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
iHart:
You have posted screenshots but you didn't post anywhere you discussed about payment terms.

I have read through the chats, and he gave a condition upon which he will not pay you.
You are wicked, so he should not pay the guy for work done? and you are doing business too? ha human being..

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
You are wicked, so he should not pay the guy for work done? and you are doing business too? ha human being..

God bless you. Oh. If you see how he was dishing orders left, right and center, you'll know he's an unfortunate fellow any human being that cherishes peace shouldn't work with
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
If I don't deal with him through that law he mentioned then my education is useless. I rather spend 200k and teach this thing a lesson. You think you're dealing with an individual ignorant of the law. I'll shock you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

God bless you. Oh. If you see how he was dishing orders left, right and center, you'll know he's an unfortunate fellow any human being that cherishes peace shouldn't work with

Kindly send in your picture sir.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by iHart(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

You're a bigger nuisance. You think your actions aren't seen through clearly. Better get lost if you know you don't want to carry fire you rather not. If your intentions are honest, then you won't be contacting me alone. Shameless hypocrite. Wasn't there when we were discussing but suddenly acts judge over issues alien to. Him. Fraud apologist
You are running too fast. Calm down first. Give people some benefit of doubt and be overly convinced before you run to call them fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:

If we do not get a retraction. The money will be sent to you instead. All you need to do is post the screenshot of your alert here.
This energy you want to use and pay another person for a work done by another, why not use it to pay the original worker?? or dont you want to make profits from your works tooo na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:

You're a nuisance. Post your picture you thief

You're ignorant. Let me educate you. In absence of presence petition can be placed even with phone contact

If I don't get served by your lawyer within a week, May God punish you forever

I am sharpening my tools and waiting. You want war, you'll get it legally

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:

pay jim his money and leave his picture... or you state when you would pay, then the guy would calm down until that day.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
iHart:
You are running too fast. Calm down first. Give people some benefit of doubt and be overly convinced before you run to call them fraud.

Get. Lost you nitwit hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
This energy you want to use and pay another person for a work done by another, why not use it to pay the original worker?? or dont you want to make profits from your works tooo na wa oooo

Miss We had all intentions of paying him.

We pay twice a month only. The next payment date is due for the 29th of this month. If he needed money desperately He could have said He cannot do that and We will have made exceptions for him.

Next thing threats entered and him calling us a slave trader? For a service you were to be paid for? How does that work?
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:

Hello ma, he is not the only one we work with. And he would be paid as stipulated earlier. And once he is paid, then this defamation of character would be taken up. We are certain we have other writers here who can testify to receiving their payments when due.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:

Hello ma, he is not the only one we work with. And he would be paid as stipulated earlier. And once he is paid, then this defamation of character would be taken up. We are certain we have other writers here who can testify to receiving their payments when due.

Palling victim and coy

Was this the tone you used and did you ever mention to me at any time you'll pay me by such time before I requested payment.

After requesting payment. What was your response you unrefined degenerate

Am I now a slave without brains. I've got over fifteen clients and I chose to attend and prioritise your projects even over higher paying jobs with the perspective of being paid at a fake date and I agreed. You must be very very fullish

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please, mr. with the lawyer on the island, send in your picture. It would be needed for this defamation of character once you get paid.

SweetBrownBuns:

Get. Lost you nitwit hypocrite
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
If I don't deal with him through that law he mentioned then my education is useless. I rather spend 200k and teach this thing a lesson. You think you're dealing with an individual ignorant of the law. I'll shock you
please calm down till on the 25th. once he pays, remove this thread, but if he doesn't, mention me, so we take it up from there.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
please calm down till on the 25th. once he pays, remove this thread, but if he doesn't, mention me, so we take it up from there.

I want him to start the war. I will show him that threats are never to be thrown around so loosely
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:

Not 25th, He was due to be paid on the 29th or 30th. Like all others that work for us.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:
Please, mr. with the lawyer on the island, send in your picture. It would be needed for this defamation of character once you get paid.

Oga if your lawyer doesn't serve me a petition tomorrow then may God punish you ten times over. Youhave my digits. I'm expecting to get served by your lawyer.

May you be reduced to shame in life if you retract. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:

But you said 25th up there or am i mistaken??
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

I want him to start the war. I will show him that threats are never to be thrown around so loosely

Send in your picture sir. And we will call it a night till then.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:

Send in your picture sir. And we will call it a night till then.

You are infinitely stvpid. Hypocrite choosing the hypocritical path. Drank manager lawyer sued with just phone number. Go speak with your lawyer. I'll talk to my attorney. You low life.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by iHart(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
You are not getting my own point of view. He did a job, and his client said he will pay him by month end. That didn't go down well with him and the next thing he did was to threaten his client. His client then said if he doesn't stop the threat, he will not pay him. He then rushed here to call his client a scammer. Funny thing is that the client has come to say that next payment is by 25th, just two days from today. Can't he wait I do business and people owe me too, I give them some time and they pay up.

6 Likes

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
IF FOR DAMAGES I DON'T GET 1 MILLION NAIRA FROM YOU, I'M NOT A NIGERIA DELTAN MAN.

I WILL YECAH YOU NOT TO THROW THREATS IN FUTURE WITH THIS EXPERIENCE
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why are you scared? Send in your picture sir. We need to attach a face to this matter. We are not fighting you.

SweetBrownBuns:

You are infinitely stvpid. Hypocrite choosing the hypocritical path. Drank manager lawyer sued with just phone number. Go speak with your lawyer. I'll talk to my attorney. You low life.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

Oga if your lawyer doesn't serve me a petition tomorrow then may God punish you ten times over. Youhave my digits. I'm expecting to get served by your lawyer.
Mr sweetbrownbuns, stop the wrong use of words.. if you want this issues to be settled, then by all means calm down... your temper is beginning to prove the other man right about the threats.. calm down now...if you could have handled it, you shouldn't have come to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Finally you get the point.

BKsoul:
Mr sweetbrownbuns, stop the wrong use of words.. if you want this issues to be settled, then by all means calm down... your temper is beginning to prove the other man right about the threats.. calm down now...if you could have handled it, you shouldn't have come to nairaland
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:
Why are you scared? Send in your picture sir. We need to attach a face to this matter. We are not fighting you.

NA SO. HYPOCRITE. YOU'RE RESOLVING TO ESCAPE USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY. I'LL KEEP MUTE. I'M SHARPENING MY TOOL. IF I DON'T REDUCE YOU IN A LEGAL BATTLE YOU THREATENED WITH THEN I'M AN UNSERIOUS MAN

HAVE YOUR LAWYER DO THE NEEDFUL THEN YOU WILL SEE MY OWN COUNTER ACTION
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:
Finally you get the point.

You're infinitely fullish to the l o give a damn about 5k. I'm waiting

Now since my case is established. I need to go and work right now
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
iHart:
You are not getting my own point of view. He did a job, and his client said he will pay him by month end. That didn't go down well with him and the next thing he did was to threaten his client. His client then said if he doesn't stop the threat, he will not pay him. He then rushed here to call his client a scammer. Funny thing is that the client has come to say that next payment is by 25th, just two days from today. Can't he wait I do business and people owe me too, I give them some time and they pay up.
the client should have stated the terms of payment from the onset... he said its 29th

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Send in your picture is all we ask. Thank you

SweetBrownBuns:

NA SO. HYPOCRITE. YOU'RE RESOLVING TO ESCAPE USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY. I'LL KEEP MUTE. I'M SHARPENING MY TOOL. IF I DON'T REDUCE YOU IN A LEGAL BATTLE YOU THREATENED WITH THEN I'M AN UNSERIOUS MAN

HAVE YOUR LAWYER DO THE NEEDFUL THEN YOU WILL SEE MY OWN COUNTER ACTION
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
the client should have stated the terms of payment from the onset... he said its 29th

He did not from the beginning

Plus it's in the screenshots he said he wasn't going to pay me and was going to block me.

He never mentioned paying atall until I raised concerns that we should go our separate ways given his attitude issue. He is only using the month end as a cover. Don't fall for his antics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Shpay. Please Who Has Ever Encountered This People Should Explain To Me If They / Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.