Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Scam Alert. J Scammed Me - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert. J Scammed Me (6938 Views)

Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me? / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Juliearth(f): 5:25am On Sep 25, 2020
Justanodadude:

Ma'am, did you also confirm his attitude before stating this and talking about humility? Who told you we oppressed him or sth? You people are quick to join sides with a supposed victim and talk thrash about others.. Friendly work environment, why would we be harsh if he didn't come out as rude too.. please, you too should come off it before judging.

The words he used on you earlier were brash, but do I blame him? No! Any human with blood running through his veins would do same and even worse. Did you notice that it took over 12 hours before stating my take on this matter? I slept on it and alas, I realised that op had every right to react the way he did. Did you know that you could be sued for something like this and your company would be milked off millions.

While you may think that adopting a Democratic and sometimes laissez-faire system of leadership is for weaklings, these two are actually the best. They allow for creativity among your staff and if not for anything, prevent this kind of mess from happening. Has it not occurred to you that op wouldn't have had any issues with you if you were nice to him with your choice of words and manner of approach?

We can do better as Nigerians. If we cannot treat our neighbors, staff, the helpless on the street, etc well, then it means we can't be better than Buhari.

I hope that you learn a lesson or two from this sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 5:28am On Sep 25, 2020
Juliearth:

The words he used on you earlier were brash, but do I blame him? No! Any human with blood running through his veins would do same and even worse. Did you notice that it took over 12 hours before stating my take on this matter? I slept on it and alas, I realised that op had every right to react the way he did. Did you know that you could be sued for something like this and your company would be milked off millions.

While you may think that adopting a Democratic and sometimes laissez-faire system of leadership is for weaklings, these two are actually the best. They allow for creativity among your staff and if not for anything, prevent this kind of mess from happening. Has it not occurred to you that op wouldn't have had any issues with you if you were nice to him with your choice of words and manner of aporoach?

We can do better as Nigerians. If we cannot treat our neighbors, staff, the helpless on the street, etc well, then it means we can't be better than Buhari.

You're a genius. Not only does she has a soul that discern, eyes that can see, she commands wisdom that's Uncommon.. cheesy. I'm speaking this in mandarin btw. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 5:29am On Sep 25, 2020
Juliearth:

While you may think that adopting a Democratic and sometimes laissez-faire system of leadership is for weaklings, these two are actually the best. They allow for creativity among your staff and if not for anything, prevent this kind of mess from happening. Has it not occurred to you that op wouldn't have had any issues with you if you were nice to him with your choice of words and manner of aporoach?

We could be sued for a delayed payment? I don't think so. We would simply have written an undertaken that he would be paid. But for defamation? Go nd see the tonnes of people getting sued for defamation. You slept on it yet you came to this conclusion. You even had to say we have scammed people cause an uncouth person said so without proof. You are such an excellent judge..
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 5:29am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

You're a genius. Not only does she has a soul that discern, eyes that can see, she commands wisdom that's Uncommon.. cheesy. I'm speaking this in mandarin btw. cheesy cheesy cheesy

OP, respond to your messages and stop hiding out here..
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Juliearth(f): 5:35am On Sep 25, 2020
Justanodadude:

Lol. It's pointless talking to such detestable people like you. Ever ready to judge. We wouldn't have paid if we weren't called out? What about the tens of others we have paid and had no issues with. You claim we scammed 6 people yet you and the person who claimed we scammed people have no proof of this. Why are you always eager to pull others down? Coming here to say rubbish. Slave riders cause we gave instructions for him to follow. The job was a continuous job and the 5k was just for the first one before you open your mouth to say 5k cannot feed a family. Please, provide proof of those we have scammed.

Detestable? Only on social media would you be able to run your mouth like this. In real life, you won't even have the access to run your mouth, how much more coming out unscathed after such act.

I expect that the op should wake up to your alert on the 29th. If you truly want to know how detestable I can be, please delay his payment.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 5:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Juliearth:

Detestable? Only on social media would you be able to run your mouth like this. In real life, you won't even have the access to run your mouth, how much more coming out unscathed after such act.

I expect that the op should wake up to your alert on the 29th. If you truly want to know how detestable I can be, please delay his payment.

Thank you ma'm. We would love to see you at your best.

Regards.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 5:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Juliearth:

Thank you ma'm. We would love to see you at your best.

Regards.l
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2020
Justanodadude:

It's just sad that people have the freedom to hide behind social media and talk thrash about people while ruining their reputation.. We work with others and we have worked with a lot of people from nairaland. If the OP wasn't satisfied with the offer, he could have declined. But he accepted and didn't complain until we asked for a simple correction to be made on the job and then we became the slave riders..

Pally, pls pay this guy and let the matter rest... You've an image to protect pls...You're bigger than 5k..Even if you feel he was rude, pay him and let him go as it's not your place to teach him morals with his wages..We're in a critical time in life now and the least anyone should do is not attract enemies and curse to oneself...Covid19 should teach us all humility pls...I'm into recruiting writers also but I don't use people on Nairaland because I actually use people I trained & since I need to be sure of their integrity to give them access to sensitive database..

Baba, go raise your own mentees, train them & watch them leave you when you need them most that's when you know the value of getting a professional deliver on a job & demands he gets paid immediately.

Bros, aviod curse pay him swiftly and the leave this loads of grammar..No sensible person will support you with the way the country is now, everything is expensive and all man need their money sharply.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2020
ejibaba:

Pally, pls pay this guy and let the matter rest... You've an image to protect pls...You're bigger than 5k..Even if you feel he was rude, pay him and let him go as it's not your place to teach him morals with his wages..We're in a critical time in life now and the least anyone should do is not attract enemies and curse to oneself...Covid19 should teach us all humility pls...I'm into recruiting writers also but I don't use people on Nairaland because I actually use people I trained & since I need to be sure of their integrity to give them access to sensitive database..

Baba, go raise your own mentees, train them & watch them leave you when you need them most that's when you know the value of getting a professional deliver on a job & demands he gets paid immediately.

Bros, aviod curse pay him swiftly and the leave this loads of grammar..No sensible person will support you with the way the country is now, everything is expensive and all man need their money sharply.

Thank you sir. We have been trying to reach the OP countless times over whatsapp for his account details but he has blatantly refused to respond.. Reason for this is beyond us currently..
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2020
The hard cost of staking one's image against cruel slavish system/fraudulent attitude.

The end of this brouhaha is always as usual an explosion that blows up in the face of the action taker causing irredeemably repairs.

What a shame! Some persons will only learn the hard way
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

Pls, send him your details pls make him pay you make the matter end biko.. We all are humans and nobody is above mistake... I do understand his own part but it's just that this is not the right time for such...The economy is not smiling on anybody.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2020
ejibaba:

Pls, send him your details pls make him pay you make the matter end biko.. We all are humans and nobody is above mistake... I do understand his own part but it's just that this is not the right time for such...The economy is not smiling on anybody.

Baba what's 5k?

As I speak baba mi, there's a client that hires my unit to the tune of 80k weekly a Nairalander. I have very private company data, work in bulk without payment requested. Yet, one tiny thing is threatening me with legal action over their personal maltreatment.

I can spend 1 Million to fight I'll treatment and committ time time to it and when I win litigation would be paid for the time spent not working

Some people just think they can play god and act anyhow assuming everyone they come in contact with is a weakling.

What's 5k? I'm paying clearance fee for of of my writer to the tune of 60k. One small thing assumes every SM user is a boy.

Smh at the way people think and reason in this generation. People use the disguise of morals to not make payment for service rendered in 21st century

Baba please wake me from sleep na

I've sent the account number of someone I wish to dash the money. It's just because of your matured comments o, elder.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by yemre(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2020
BKsoul:
the client should have stated the terms of payment from the onset... he said its 29th

God bless you. You said my mind. If the term was stated from the outset, it would not get to all these. Besides, its just the norm everywhere that payment is made after satisfactory delivery of a job. If the payment is to be made at a later date, then, it would have stated in the contract terms.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

Baba what's 5k?

As I speak baba mi, there's a client that hires my unit to the tune of 80k weekly a Nairalander. I have very private company data, work in bulk without payment requested. Yet, one tiny thing is threatening me with legal action over their personal maltreatment.

I can spend 1 Million to fight I'll treatment and committ time time to it and when I win litigation would be paid for the time spent not working

Some people just think they can play god and act anyhow assuming everyone they come in contact with is a weakling.

What's 5k? I'm paying clearance fee for of of my writer to the tune of 60k. One small thing assumes every SM user is a boy.

Smh at the way people think and reason in this generation. People use the disguise of morals to not make payment for service rendered in 21st century

Baba please wake me from sleep na

I've sent the account number of someone I wish to dash the money. It's just because of your matured comments o, elder.

Thanks
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Ambassador1991(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2020
Juliearth:

Reason why he is keen on op taking down the thread, so he can lure more victims here without fear of a backlash.

I am telling you, sis. He wants the thread to be taken down so he can scam more people. He will publish that he needs writers, when contacted, he will give you technical work and after being done, he will then frame-up an excuse. There was one he did to my friend and lied that he didn't follow "the sequence" after he has collected it. My friend gave it to me to proofread and after I peruse it, I couldn't see any error. He followed the pattern the scammer asked him to. My friend was planning to go to Badagry to meet his uncle who is a powerful Igala herbalist to make the scammer run mad. He has a friend who works in the Forensic Unit of the Nigerian Police who tracked the scammer's full details. His mum and I told him to forget that karma will get him someday. Tomorrow he will still post he needs writers. He is a serial scammer and will still meet his waterloo.

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2020
This is to that everyone who mediated and spoke up against tyranny.

The payment has been made and I wish to bring it to the notice of Investmentlanders

I thank everyone who spoke up to address issues without fear in any form. To this end, I wish to say special thanks to:

BkSoul
Juliearth
Ejibaba
Bayobabe
HotPoundedyam
WolexTayo

BTW don't fall for it, payment wasn't made willingly, but because you guys stood up for justice and refused to be silent.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2020
Ambassador1991:

I am telling you, sis. He wants the thread to be taken down so he can scam more people. He will publish that he needs writers, when contacted, he will give you technical work and after being done, he will then frame-up an excuse. There was one he did to my friend and lied that he didn't follow "the sequence" after he has collected it. My friend gave it to me to proofread and after I peruse it, I couldn't see any error. He followed the pattern the scammer asked him to. My friend was planning to go to Badagry to meet his uncle who is a powerful Igala herbalist to make the scammer run mad. He has a friend who works in the Forensic Unit of the Nigerian Police who tracked the scammer's full details. His mum and I told him to forget that karma will get him someday. Tomorrow he will still post he needs writers. He is a serial scammer and will still meet his waterloo.

This is honestly the last time we would talk about this matter. You are a bloody liar. We put a call through to you to confirm your claims about a friend and all. You picked and kept quiet. You are a bloody liar.. We only do not pay people who plagiarize as plagiarism is highly unacceptable.. We pay our writers and we have paid Me Brownbuns his 5,000 naira.. Why are you a liar like this?
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

The payment has been made and I wish to bring it to the notice of Investmentlanders

I thank everyone who spoke up to address issues without fear in any form. To this end, I wish to say special thanks to:

BkSoul
Juliearth
Ejibaba
Bayobabe
HotPoundedyam
WolexTayo

BTW don't fall for it, payment wasn't made willingly, but because you guys stood up for justice and refused to be silent.

It was paid willingly. We paid others too. Stop these lies already, warri man.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2020
Unwilling thieves
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
Unwilling thieves

. It was our mistake working with you in the first place.. anyone who works with you works at their own peril. Have a good day.

He has a proven track record of misdemeanors here on Nairaland. We contacted WritingPro and a different moniker is here.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
Unwilling thieves

dominique

Please your help is needed. This user has the following alternates.

CreamIsland
Sweetbrownbuns
WritingPro
Resourcehub
XD57
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2020
Justanodadude:

. It was our mistake working with you in the first place.. anyone who works with you works at their own peril. Have a good day.

He has a proven track record of misdemeanors here on Nairaland.

Crook. Mention one time my credibility I'd called to question. Petty thief.

Your domain name and trademark has been tagged thief for life. Ole
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2020
iHart:
I was not with you when you went into a contract with him. I don't know what you agreed as your payment pattern. When I discuss business with a client, after every specifications for the business has been cleared, the next thing I ask is how payment will be made.

You have posted screenshots and none shows where you people agreed on immediate payment. Then he told you the payment will be by month end, how many days is it to month end that you can wait? If by month end, he doesn't pay you and you call him out, then it can be justified!

Thanks iHart.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

but we won't be trading words with you anymore. Any one who works with you works at their own peril..
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

Alright
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2020
Justanodadude:

You are the thief and liar.. but we won't be trading words with you anymore. Any one who works with you works at their own peril..

Even the blind can see... Slave master.

It's my pleasure to beat the devil out of your miserable existence. cheesy
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

K
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

Dominique,
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2020
cheesy Criminals like to disguise as angels. Whatever happened to the prior litigation though
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by HotPoundedYam(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

Happy for you. I will always stand up for what is right.

bro bless me with airtime o
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
bro bless me with airtime o

Why not. Digits. Let's shame criminals bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank / Me2u.online The Best Platform For Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.