Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour (1366 Views)

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by internetbi: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2007
Dear nairalanders i need your opinion on this topic.
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by iice(f): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2007
Obviously am not male tongue but if it were reversed, i could not grin
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by Eiregirl(f): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2007
I wouldn't date a man with offensive odour!!! Sorry . . . . . undecided
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2007
Hard nuts, But If I love her,I would date her and Find a solution to that odour palaver ortherwise, I go Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn oh!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by bluesky4(f): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2007
y is this thread directed to men??
if it was a guy, i cud neva be in the same room wiv him, let alone date him
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by ghengis(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2007
Heeeellllllllllll Nooooooo!!!!!

the word offensive says it all!

xjovial:

Hard nuts, But If I love her,I would date her and Find a solution to that odour palaver ortherwise, I go Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn oh!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the odour somehow wont be dat offensive to you, it might be bad alright but surely not offensive!
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:46am On Jun 23, 2007
i can't even stand guys who have body odor, grin.
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by buyaka(m): 3:37am On Jun 23, 2007
my friend i don't think i will ever try it. Must i suffocate myself to death each day we see each other?
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by Konjour(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
I'd have if i had some offensive odour too,but since i'm inversely superb to that,i'd faithfully keep a barrier of 100 metres. wink cool
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2010
offen wetin, lai lai
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by daduke2k(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2010
Yes, i wuld. Bt i wil first get me a big tube of oxygen.
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by chic2pimp(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2010
Absolutely Not!!!

Especially the ones that stink of Fish. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by shilling(f): 4:58am On Apr 02, 2010
^ ^
People seriously smell of fish, oh my.
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by ravenzord(m): 5:10am On Apr 02, 2010
shilling:

^ ^
People seriously smell of fish, oh my.

U never see anyfin, people smell of camphor self.
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by shilling(f): 5:59am On Apr 02, 2010
Ok. . . that's funny grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 02, 2010
Depends how much I loved her, body odours do have solutions, just got to find out which hers needs, or is triggered by.

Not all body odours are as a result of poor hygiene.
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by tpiah: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2010
if the odour is offensive, then why would you hang around the person?

abi what's the meaning of offensive.
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by googles: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2010
chic2pimp:

Absolutely Not!!!

Especially the ones that stink of Fish. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wat kinda fish titus or catfish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2010
Date kö, time níí. I've once had a gurl who, when wet in the thick of action, her juices smelt like rotten fish! Eeew. My 'gentleman' shrank immediately. . .and never 'stood up' to finish the business **and the fishwife had the audacity to ask me to 'go down' on her, eeeewww**
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by ruskiee(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2010
@OP
Don't even go there.
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by uchemummy(f): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2010
daduke2k:

Yes, i wuld. Bt i wil first get me a big tube of oxygen.

am suspecting youooo!!! is like you have one under your roof
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by jumpmasta(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2010
pro01:

Date kö, time níí. I've once had a gurl who, when wet in the thick of action, her juices smelt like rotten fish! Eeew. My 'gentleman' shrank immediately. . .and never 'stood up' to finish the business **and the fishwife had the audacity to ask me to 'go down' on her, eeeewww**
grin grin grin YOUR BABE WAS SUFFERING FROM BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, THE DISCHARGE FROM THE VAGINA HAS A CHARACTERISTIC FISHY ODOUR .ANTIBIOTICS WOULD HAVE SAVED THAT GURL A LOT OF MISERY. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by tpiah: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
i know some people's major mission on NL is to discourage heterosexual activity.

or how does one explain some people's posts here.

eg pro01's own.
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by mgbogo: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2010
Look at ladies talking when their "zoos" smell a lot
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by ayanfemy(f): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2010
its called musk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by mimon79(m): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2010
Yuck! Funny post. But seriously,the 1ones i dread most are those on their period.  I met 1@a friend's place, men, girl oozed of fermented red wine&half-dried fish(2dayz old). Suffice 2say that i was on length mode 4d rest of d day,sheeeeshhhhh, tongue
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by daduke2k(m): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2010
uchemummy:

am suspecting youooo!!! is like you have one under your roof
and wot if i have?
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 03, 2010
tpiah:

i know some people's major mission on NL is to discourage heterosexual activity.

or how does one explain some people's posts here.

eg pro01's own.

I hope you dont share the sorry girl's 'fishiness'. How can I discourage "heterosexual activities" when I'm even more of a homophobe than Eminem!
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by tpiah: 6:20am On Apr 03, 2010
^^ the real issue is how do you still have intimacy after such a description as you just gave?

men are weird sha.

I'd have thought that would put you off intimacy for life or at least a very long time.
Re: Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour by Areaboy2(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2010
hmmm, a study by a top univeristy in the uk has shown that,

just like dogs. Human beigns find their mates by smell subconsciously, It has to do with Genes, we tend to go for ppl that have completely deferent genes from us, which will give our offspring a stronger chance of fighting off illness.

The experiment was as follows,

- six different ladies were giving shirts to wear two nights in a row while sleeping without using deodorants.
- the shirts were collected and put in jars labelled 1- 6
- the jars were all sealed
- 6 random guy were selected to sniff all six jars and pick which one they found least repulsive
- after taking a long good whiff from all six jars at different times, they now arranged them in an order of least smelly to most smelly

when the genetic arrangment of all six ladies was matched with the men, it became clear that the ladies they found least repulsive had about 90% of the genes different from theirs and the one they found most smelly had 100% similar genes with theirs,

now this is the best part, the one some guys found most smelly was the one other guys found least smelly, shocked

so think again when u say smelly ppl, u might just be smelly to them as well,

well then i can conclude by saying "smellyness lies in the nose of the smellee" grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Virgin? / Why Are Ppl So Careless Abt The Way They Use Words Like "love",and "heartbreak"? / Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.